剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
要是你不干 我就告诉怕德雷
'Cause if you don't, I'm gonna tell PADRE
是谁在割掉收集者的手指
who's been cutting off all his Collectors' fingers.
我只想要离开
I just wanted to leave.
为什么
Why?
因为
Because...
我在这儿已经不安全了
it's not safe for me here anymore.
小伙计 你还好吧
Hey, buddy. You alright?
你先下船待一会儿吧 好吗
Why don't you hop off the boat for a minute, okay?
嘿 记性我教你的
Alright. - Hey, remember what I taught you.
看到行尸
You see Carrion--
瞄准眼睛打
Aim for the eyes.
我知道
Yeah. I got it.
好
Alright.
你为什么要逼我这样做
Why are you making me do this?
是你逼我们这么做的 琼
Why are you making us make you do this, June?
你到底怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
这样吧
Look, I'll tell you what.
你给他做手术 我们给你找船
You do the surgery, we'll-- we'll get you a boat.
你想去哪儿都行
You-- You could take it wherever the hell you want,
帕德雷不会知道是你干的
and PADRE will never know it was you.
他是你们的孩子 是吗
That's your kid, isn't it?
在木筏上 他们发现我们时 你怀的那个
The one you were pregnant with when they found us on the rafts.
帕徳雷知道吗
Does PADRE know?
他不知道 德怀特是他父亲
He-- He doesn't know that, uh-- that Dwight's the father.
他说他在教导他
He said he's been teaching him.
他训练所有的孩子如何战斗
He teaches all the kids. Combat training.
他们叫他赤鸢
They, uh-- They call him Red Kite.
那你呢
And you?
帕德雷安排我在育儿所工作
PADRE's got me in the nursery.
我们俩的身份雀鸟都不知道
And-- And Finch doesn't know about either of us.
你是怎么上船来的
How'd you get on the boat?
帕德雷不会让你们和自己的孩子待在一起的
PADRE would never let you spend time with your own kid.
我给自己调了岗
I got myself reassigned.
你撒谎了
So you lied?
我们一直都遵守帕德雷的规矩
We've been following PADRE's rules.
我们俩都多年没待在一起了
We haven't spent time together in years.
我们只想确保雀鸟没事
We wanted to make sure Finch was okay.
然后呢
And then?
手术做完后 我们就带他回去
Once the surgery's done, we'll take him back,
没人会知道的 对吧
and no one will be the wiser, right?
一切都会回归常态
Everything will go back to how it was.
拜托了
Please.
-我知道有个地方能做手术 - 哪里
I know where we can do the surgery. -Where?
我什么都不会告诉你们的
I don't want to answer any questions.
我直接带你们去 我们给他做手术
I will take you there. We will do this.
但你们得遵守约定
But then you need to hold up your end of the deal
给我我来船
and get me that boat.
我们会的
We will.
我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
你就打算在这儿做手术
This is where you want to do the surgery?
你怎么知道这地方的
Yeah, how'd you even know about this place?
那儿怎么会有个胸袋
Uh, why is that there?
琼
Jesus.
你确定这儿安全吗 琼
You sure this place is safe, June?
现在安全了
It is now.
吃了这个 会帮助你睡着
Take this. It'll help you fall asleep.
我准备好开始麻醉了
Hey, I'm ready to start the anesthesia.
会疼吗
Will it hurt?
不会的 亲爱的 什么感觉都不会有
No, sweetie, no. You won't feel a thing.
你醒来后就会好转的
And when you wake up, you'll feel all better.
还有
Uh, and I...
我带了这个
brought that.
-你干嘛要带这个来 -这个嘛
Why would you bring that? - I don't know.
醒来的时候闻着新车的味道
It's-- You know, there's nothing like waking up
再好不过了
to a new-car smell.
雪莉 帮我拿来那个架子上的导气管
Uh, Sherry, can you get me the airway from that shelf?
他们怎么在火车上布置了一个医院
How did they make a hospital on the train?
别担心 这儿什么都有
Don't worry. We have everything we need.
放松些
Just try and relax.
我有点瞌睡了
I'm feeling sleepy.
很好 这意味着药剂起作用了
That's good. That means the medicine is working.
雪莉 我们得开始了
Sherry, we need to get started.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
你们俩
Both of you?
这是什么东西
What the hell is this?
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
什么都不许问 我们说好了的
No questions. That was the agreement.
不 不 不 约定变了
No, no, no. No, the deal's changed.
你先回答我的问题 不然你不许碰他
You're not laying a hand on him until you answer some questions.
是你让我给他做手术的
You asked me to do this.
雪莉说得对 琼
Uh, Sherry's right, June.
你得告诉我们
You-- You gotta give us something here.
这简直
This is--
举起手来
Hands up.
该死
Oh, shit. - Okay.
这是谁 你要对那孩子做什么
Who's this? - What are you doing with that kid?
我是要帮他 -那这两个帕德雷的收集者呢
I'm trying to help him. - Two Collectors from PADRE?
不是你想的那样
It's not what it looks like.
我女儿 汉娜 帕德雷抓走了她
My daughter, Hannah. PADRE's got her.
你们肯定知道她在哪儿 告诉我
One of you knows where she is, and you're gonna tell me.
我们或许能帮到你
Maybe we could help you.
雪莉 -不 她说得对
Sherry. - No, she's right.
没必要打打杀杀的
Look, this does not have to end in a fight, okay?
你的女儿一定没事的
I'm sure-- I'm sure your daughter's fine.
帕德雷还没走失过一个孩子
PADRE hasn't lost a kid yet.
是我教他们如何保护自己
And I teach them how to protect themselves,
你告诉我她长什么样子
so if you tell me what she looks like,
我们一定能想出办法
then we can figure something out here.
艾德里安 汇报你的位置
Adrian, your location.
请回答
Please respond.
艾德里安 你在哪
Adrian, where are you?
不不不
No, no, no.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
我们有很多人 我们会竭尽全力
There are lots of us. We'll do whatever it takes
确保你不能再伤害更多的孩子
to make sure you can't hurt any more kids.
我们把他带到这来是为了救他 你个混♥蛋♥
We brought him here to save his life, you asshole.
我们有个麻烦
We have a problem.
子弹击中了控制面板
The bullet hit the control panel.
没有电我没法做手术
I can't do the surgery without power.
拜托了 好疼
Please, it hurts!
德怀特
Dwight.
火车的后面有个紧急超控装置
There's an emergency override at the back of the train.
如果我们能启动 电力就能恢复
If we can turn it on, we'll have the power we need.
算你走运
You're lucky.
我去
I'll go.
过来看着他
Come watch him.
琼 别挡着我
June, get out of my way.
你没法穿过火车
You can't walk through the train.
为什么
Why not?
-里面全是行尸 -什么
It's full of the Dead. - What?
你在 你在说什么呢
What are you-- What are you talking about?
见鬼 琼 就告诉我们到底发生了什么吧
Damn it, June, just tell us what happened here.
我以前在这里工作
I used to work here.
那我们怎么从没听说过
How come we never heard about it?
是暗中进行的
It was off the books.
帕德雷不想让任何人知道
PADRE didn't want anyone to know.
他们在这里做实验
Experiments they were conducting.
就像我们在文件里看到的行尸一样吗
The walkers, like the ones in the file?
照片里的那个女人 她叫伯劳
That woman in the photos, her name is Shrike.
她为帕德雷做事的
She works for PADRE.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表