剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
黄莺 你还有多久到
Warbler, what's your ETA?
十分钟
10 minutes out.
快些来 找到了一颗蛋的线索
Hurry up. Got a lead on an egg.
或许会很棘手
Might be a whole mess.
该死的 我们被袭击了
Ah, God damn it! We've been hit.
重复 我们被袭击了
I repeat, we've been hit.
黄莺 是你吗 发生什么了
Warbler, is that you? What happened?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
黄莺 快回话
Warbler, come in.
怎么回事
What happened?
你觉得是怎么回事
What do you think happened?
那混♥蛋♥袭击了我们
That asshole got us.
把我们手指头砍了下来
Cut our goddamn fingers off.
你本该准备好应对他们的
You should've been ready for them.
他们干这事儿好多年了
They've been at this shit for years now.
行了 省省你的那套马后炮说辞
Oh, spare me your "I told you so" bullshit.
等我找到这狗♥娘♥养♥的
When I find this son of a bitch,
老子要把他两只手都剁下来
I'm gonna cut off both his hands
再把他们推下
and shove them down--
帕德雷三号♥ 援救行动完成
PADRE 3. Rescue complete.
收到 帕德雷三号♥ 正在去往你那里
Copy, PADRE 3. En route to you now.
有人吗
Hello?
我只想谈谈
I just wanna talk.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
理由呢
Give me one good reason not to.
先听我说完 -你怎么找到这里的
Just hear me out. - How'd you find this place?
我是跟着你过来的
I followed you here.
拜托 是我在你的警示牌上留言的
Please! I'm the one who's been writing on your signs.
我叫艾德里安 -我不想知道你叫什么
Name's Adrian. I don't want to know your name.
-我需要你的帮助 -帮不了你
I need your help. - Can't help you.
-我女儿 汉娜 -不认识
My daughter, Hannah -Don't know her.
收集者多年前将她从我身边带走的 就在这附近
Collectors took her away from me years ago, right near here.
我说了不认识她
I said I don't know her!
或许吧
Maybe not.
但你知道帕德雷
But you know PADRE.
我见到过你的警示牌
I've seen your signs.
也见到过你那罐子里的东西
What you've got in that jar.
我知道你能帮我
I know you can help me.
出去
Get out.
你不相信我
You don't trust me?
我明白 你可以问我任何事
I get it. Ask me whatever you want.
我不想认识你 -为什么
I don't want to get to know you. -Why not?
因为我谁也不想认识
Because I don't want to get to know anybody.
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
他们也带走了你的孩子吗
Did they take your kid?
还是你为他们收集孩子
Did you take kids for them?
给我出去
Get out!
别再回来了
And don't come back.
这是我女儿 是汉娜
This is my daughter. This is Hannah.
她是汉娜
This is Hannah.
这张照片是在她七岁时拍下的
She was 7 when this picture was taken.
她现在应该已经12岁了
She'd be 12 now.
看到那手环了吗
That bracelet?
她给我们俩一人做了一个
She made one for each of us.
求你了
Please.
我说了帮不了你
I said I can't help you.
我 我会每天都过来的
I-I'm gonna be back here every day.
外面有很多志同道合的人
There are a lot of like-minded people out here
能够帮助你完成你要做的事
who would help you with what you're doing.
我们在集结一个军队来对抗帕德雷
We're forming an army to take on PADRE.
你可以加入我们
You could be a part of it.
再出现在这儿 我会杀了你
I see you here again, I'll kill you.
你说这话只是为了吓唬我
I think you're just saying that to scare me off.
我想知道你为什么要这样
What I want to know is why.
给你个建议吧
Let me give you a piece of advice.
帕德雷若真的将你的女儿带走这么久
If PADRE has had your daughter this long,
她就已经回不来了
you're not getting her back.
为什么
Why not?
因为他们会利用你
Because they use the people
最在乎的人来对付你
you care about the most against you.
我不会放弃寻找她的
I'm not gonna stop looking for her.
已经努力了这么久
Not now.
绝不会现在放弃的
Not after all this time.
要不你就杀了我
So you can either kill me...
要不就帮帮我
or help me.
但我不会放弃的
But I'm not giving up.
我不会放弃的
I'm not giving up!
我们知道你是谁了
We know who you are now.
我们会回来找你的
We'll be back.
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit.
别动
Don't move.
我不知道船上还有孩子
I didn't know there were kids on board.
-你是怎么 -你击倒他们时我藏在防水布下面
Where did you -I hid under the tarp when you shot them.
你能把枪放下吗
Can you put the gun down?
我会告诉帕德雷你的所作所为
I'm telling PADRE what you did.
别这样
Don't do that.
别 别这样
Please, don't do that.
帕德雷二号♥ 我们的船被袭击了
PADRE two, our boat got attacked.
雀鸟 惠斯勒呢
Finch? Where's Whistler?
死了 她杀了他
Dead. She killed him.
赤鸢和欧椋呢
And Red Kite and Starling?
她把他们弄晕了
She knocked them out.
你在哪儿
What's your location?
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
该死的
Damn it.
重复 雀鸟 你在哪儿
Repeat, Finch, where are you?
琼 是你吗
June, is that you?
该死
Shit.
她用飞镖射中了你
She shot you with her darts.
她想要偷走这艘船
She was trying to steal the boat.
该死的
Holy shit.
是你把那些人的手指割掉的
It's you cutting people's fingers off.
别 别 - 德怀特 放手
No, no. - Dwight, let go!
不 不行
No, I don't think so.
她为什么叫你德怀特
Why is she calling you Dwight?
你离开帕德雷是为了做这个
You ran way from PADRE to-- to-- to do this?
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
你以前是帕德雷的人
You used to be at PADRE?
没时间找另一艘船了
We don't have time for another boat.
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
你无需回答我们的问题
Look, you don't have to answer our questions.
但他需要帮助
But he needs help.
他好像是得了阑尾炎
Alright, we think he has appendicitis.
-他需要做手术 -带他去诊所啊
He-- He needs surgery. - Take him to the clinic.
你觉得我们原本是要去哪儿
What do you think we were doing?
巡逻队马上就到 收到吗 雀鸟
We've got a patrol heading out. Do you copy, Finch?
告诉他们我们的位置 赤鸢
Tell them where we are, Red Kite.
不
Hey. - No.
为什么
Why not?
她来给你做手术
She's gonna do the surgery.
-德怀特 我才不 -她是护士
Dwight, no. She's a nurse.
你得带他去诊所
You were taking him to the clinic.
那边会有人帮你
Someone there will be able to help you.
诊所还有20英里远呢
That's 20 miles from here.
我们步行过去
His appendix could burst by the time
他的阑尾会破裂的
we get back there on foot.
我没有做闲尾切除手术的工具
I don't have what I need in my kit to do an appendectomy.
那你也得想办法
Well, you need to figure it out.
凭什么
And why is that?
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表