剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
我不是那个人
I'm not that man.
到了
There it is.
旅游地图上的图书馆
The library from the tour map.
他们在这
They're here.
他们跟树林里的橡皮艇一样
They're just like the raft in the woods.
快点
Come on.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒 醒醒
Wake up, wake up.
不会有事的 你快醒过来吧
It's gonna be okay. Just stay with me.
克劳斯
Klaus?
爸爸 爹地
Dad! Papa!
克劳斯
Klaus.
好了
Okay.
克劳斯
Klaus.
安东
Anton.
克劳斯
Klaus.
我们得走了
We need to go.
你怎么在这 克劳斯呢
What are you doing here? Where's Klaus?
我让克劳斯跟弗兰克先走了
I sent Klaus away with Frank.
这样你好能再把我丢进狼群吗
So you can throw me to the wolves again?
他们马上就到了 我是来帮你的
The wolves are circling. I came here to help you.
打什么时候开始你会帮我了
Since when?
自从我答应我儿子之后
Since I promised my son I would.
你要么跟我一起走 有机会活下来
You can either come with me and live...
要么就留在这等死
...or stay here and die.
我们得回到码头 我们可以弄走他们的橡皮艇
We need to get to the dock. We can take their Zodiac.
然后呢 -等我们能安全离开这里再说以后的事
Then what? -We can talk about that once we clear this place.
维克多 你在自己打造的避难所里你都不曾保护过我
You wouldn't even protect me at your own settlement, Victor.
我叫安东
My name is Anton.
你担心的要死吧
You scared shitless your little family
怕你现在的家人发现你的真实身份
is gonna find out who you really were?
他们知道我是谁
They know who I am.
也知道你为了保护自己的秘密
So much so that you were ready to let me die
打算任由我去死吧
just to protect your secret.
我这不是来救你了吗
I'm here, aren't I?
你打算用剑割断我的喉咙吗
You gonna cut my throat with that sword?
不
No.
回去 告诉你儿子是那些人干的
Go back, tell your kid those people did it?
我不是你想的那样
I'm not who you think.
我都不知道你到底是谁了
I don't even know who the hell you are anymore.
找到你咯
Found you.
还有你
And you.
别这样
Don't do this.
不管她做了什么 我们都可以想办法解决
Whatever she did, we can work it out.
不管她做了什么 -对
Whatever she did? -Yeah.
看来你是真不知道我们之间的宿怨有多深啊
You have no idea how far back this goes, do you?
你为什么要这么做 我都不知道你们是谁
Why are you doing this? I don't even know who you are.
但我们认识你 麦迪逊
But we know you, Madison.
不管你以为她是谁 她现在都不再是那个人了
Whoever you think she is, that's not her anymore.
相信我 我知道
Believe me, I know.
相信你 在你骗了我们之后吗
Believe you? After what you pulled on us?
你们俩都一样
You two are the same.
都在伪装自己
Both pretending to be something you're not.
我才不会被你们俩任何一个骗到
I'm not fooled by either one of you.
行了 走吧 -去干嘛
Come on, let's go. -For what?
你到底想要什么
What do you want?
帕德雷
PADRE.
我们在找这种地方已经很久了
We've been looking for a place like it for a long time.
你要告诉我们它的具体♥位♥置
You're gonna show us where it is.
快走
Let's go!
他们跑了
They're getting away!
快走
Come on.
那边
Over there!
船
The boat.
我们赶不过去的
We're not gonna make it.
在那边
Down there!
我们得回去
We have to go back.
台阶 上去 上去
The path, go, go, go!
这门撑不住的
It's not gonna hold!
有出去的路吗 -没有
Is there a back way out? -No.
麦迪逊 书架
Madison, the bookshelf!
推
Now!
推
Now!
我没子弹了
I'm out.
弗兰克 克劳斯 我们需要你们的帮助
Frank, Klaus, we need your help!
靠
Oh, shit. Oh.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
说话的是你还是安东
Is that you talking or Anton?
是我 麦迪逊
It's me, Madison.
不管怎么称呼自己
Whatever I call myself.
你为什么要假装成别人呢
Why are you pretending to be someone else?
因为我不得不如此
Because I had to.
因为我要忘记过去那个人
Because I had to leave that person behind.
你做了什么 维克多
What did you do, Victor?
那也是我不得以而为之 为了打造一个兴旺的塔楼
I did what I had to do to build a thriving tower,
一个人们可以安枕无忧的地方
a place people could be safe.
我冷酷无情 即便对艾莉西亚也是如此
I was ruthless. Even to Alicia.
我背叛了她 麦迪逊
I betrayed her, Madison.
当塔楼崩塌时 我们都被冲到了
And when the tower fell, we all washed up
海岸上 我们分开了
on these shores, and we got separated.
有些人被带到了帕徳雷
Some were taken to PADRE.
其他人则试图这附近谋生
Others were -- were struggling to survive out here.
我想帮他们 但他们不接受
I tried to help them, but they wouldn't let me.
他们不肯原谅我
They couldn't forgive me.
我想去帮他们找吃的 修补关系
I tried to help them find food. To make amends.
可等我回来
When I came back...
他们都死了 跟这些行尸一样
they were dead, just like them.
我恨自己是维克多·斯特兰德
I hated being Victor Strand.
所以我就让他消失了
So I killed him.
据我所知
As far as I was concerned,
他跟其他人一样都死在那天了
he died with everyone else that day.
那你成了什么人
What did you become?
你现在是谁
Who are you?
我最后一次见到艾莉西亚的时候
The last time I saw Alicia...
她说她爱我
she told me that she loved me.
我没想过会有人爱我
I didn't think anyone could.
我碰到了弗兰克和克劳斯 他们改变了一切
I met Frank and Klaus, and they changed everything.
我依然可以满足艾莉西亚对我的期望
I could be the person that Alicia thought I could be.
但我这只能当自己是另一个人
But I could only do it as someone else.
当自己是安东
As Anton.
我懂了
I understand.
克劳斯是个好孩子
Klaus is a good kid.
我得说你做得不错
I'd say you did alright.
谢谢你
Thank you.
艾莉西亚本可以让我去死
Alicia had the chance to let me die.
我做了那么多恶 死了也活该
And after everything I did, I deserved it.
但她没有
But she didn't.
为什么没有
Why didn't she?
因为她妈妈教过她
Because her mother taught her
只要人还活着 就有机会做出改变
that no one is gone until they're gone.
每个人都值得第二次机会
That everyone deserves a second chance.
无论他曾做过什么
No matter what.
我们没什么不同 维克多
We're not so different, Victor.
帕徳雷 里面的运营者
PADRE, the people that were running it,
我们把他们赶走了
we got rid of them.
我答应过那些孩子
I promised those kids.
我做搜捕者时 带到那里的孩子
Kids that I took there when I was a Collector,
我答应过他们 帮他们找到父母
I promised them I'd help them find their parents.
我开始从中继站
I started sending out messages on long range,
发送远程信息 只为了
from the repeater station, just...
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表