剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
所以你就这样放弃 然后死在这儿吗
So you think it's okay to give up and die out here?
那其他人呢
What about everyone else?
你说什么呢 莫
What are you talking about, Mo?
你带走的人又不止我一个
I can't be the only one you took.
你为帕德雷“拯救”的其他孩子呢
What about all the other kids you "rescued" for PADRE?
我帮不了他们
I can't help them.
为什么
Why not?
你就帮了我啊 没有你我们也做不到
You helped me, and we wouldn't be doing it alone.
对吧
Right?
没那么简单
It may not be that simple.
为什么
Why not?
是帕德雷 -他们怎么我到我们的
PADRE? - How'd they find us?
我们用对讲机联♥系♥他们了
We radioed them.
什么 - 摩根
What? - Morgan?
我们做不到像他们那样保护你
They can protect you in ways that we can't.
不 不是这样的
No. That's not true.
我没在和你商量
This is not up for debate.
我不会走的
I won't go.
我不会走的
I don't want to.
我还没有开始了解你
There's so much I don't know about you.
你必须得回去 莫
You have to go back, Mo!
忘记在船上发生的所有事
You have to forget everything that happened back at the boat.
不
No.
我做不到
I can't.
我望向陆地时 就知道我的生命中少了一部分
When I looked ashore, I knew something was missing.
是你们
It was you.
你们是我的父母 - 我们不是
You're my parents-- - No, we're not.
我们不是 我们不是你的父母
Okay? We're not. We're not your parents.
你父母是艾萨克和雷切尔 他们已经死了
Your parents were Isaac and Rachel, and they're dead.
很久之前就死了
They died a long time ago,
他们将你托付给我们
and they made me promise to take care of you.
我遵照约定照顾你
And that is what I'm doing.
所以你得回帕德雷去
And that's why you're going back to PADRE.
你到底怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
你有机会和她生活在一起
You have a chance to be with her,
你却就这么放弃了
and you're throwing it all away.
你 你赶快给我离开
You-- You need to get out of here.
赶快走吧 别让局面
You need to run and not make this any harder
变得更复杂了
than it already is.
这样做你会后悔终生的
You're making the biggest mistake of your life.
帕德雷会杀掉你得
PADRE will kill you.
让他杀啊
Let him.
你得活下去
You have to save yourself.
活下去 你才能救更多的人
You have to save yourself so you can help everyone else.
我撑不下去了
I'm not gonna make it.
你得尽力一试
You have to try.
拿下她
Get her.
别担心 你还有用
Don't worry. I still have use for you.
记住我给你看的
Remember what I showed you.
记住他们从你这里夺走了什么
Remember what they took from you.
走吧 鹪鹩
Let's go, Wren.
苍鹭 去三角洲信♥号♥♥站做下修理
Heron, go to the Delta Receiver for repairs.
至少我们见到了她
Well, at least we got to see her.
这才让一切更难承受
That's what makes it harder.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me too.
帕德雷现在需要我去哪里巡视
Where does PADRE want me to patrol now?
帕德雷不需要你继续做收集者了
PADRE is retiring you as a Collector.
可我把她带回来了 -他费了很大心力培养那姑娘
I brought her back. I-- - He's invested too much in that girl
不会冒着让她再和你见面的风险
to run the risk that she'll cross paths with you again.
尤其是现在她知道你是她父亲了
Not when she knows you're her father.
我保证这不会再发生了
I made sure that that's not gonna happen again.
那是因为你觉得现在这样对她最好
Because you thought that's what's best for her now.
万一你以后不这样想了呢
That might not always be the case.
带他走
Take him away!
写下来
Write that down.
你今天不容易吧 鹪鹩
You've had quite a day, Wren.
-抱歉 -有时我们就是
I'm sorry. - Sometimes we have to
得从挫折中吸取教训
learn lessons the hard way.
我只是很高兴你没事
I'm just glad you're okay.
我能感觉到 你在我们下一步扩张计划中
I have a feeling you're about to play a crucial role
会扮演很重要的角色
in the next steps the settlement is about to take.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我不该去那里的
I shouldn't have gone down there.
我希望成为帕德雷未来计划的一部分
I want to be a part of the future PADRE's building.
很高兴你这样说
I'm glad to hear that.
我们正需要你这样的会民
We need citizens like you.
云雀让我看到了外面的世界
Lark showed me what it's like out there.
她让我知道我的多幸运能够生活在这里
She showed me how lucky I am to be here.
我会让帕德雷知道 我已经足够成熟 能够保护它了
Let me show PADRE I'm not too young to protect it.
因此我决定
And that's why I'm willing to
不计较今天的小插曲
let today's transgression slide.
但是 鹪鹩 若是今后再有潜逃举动
But, Wren, any future transgressions
会有很严重的后果
will bring harsh consequences.
希望你能接受教训
Hope you learned your lesson.
别担心 我会的
Don't worry. I did.
我再也不需要担心你了吧
I'm not gonna have to worry about you ever again,
对吗 鹪鹩
am I, Wren?
不需要 先生
No, sir.
完全无需担心
Nothing to worry about at all.
你能向我保证吗
Do I have your word on that?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表