剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
我的脚被卡住了
My foot, it's stuck.
抓住这个
Grab this.
嘿 嘿 你这是要干什么 孩子
Hey! Hey! What the hell are you doing, kid?
帕德雷 能听见我吗
PADRE, can you hear me?
我是鹪鹩
This is Wren.
我重复 这是鹪鹩
I repeat-- this is Wren.
你别想了
I don't think so!
退后 女士
Back off, lady.
他们会来救我的
They're coming for me.
他们会找到我的
They're going to find me.
行尸也会
So are the dead.
而口他们已经过来了
And they're already here.
靠
Shit.
我的枪也弄丢了
Lost my gun over there, too.
我在这里没法保护你
I can't to protect you out here.
我们得往内陆走
We gotta move inland.
没有氧气你根本走不远
You won't get far without oxygen.
快点 这边
Come on. This way.
如果我们走到沼泽深处去他们就不会找到我们
They won't find us the deeper we go in the swamp.
你都不能呼吸
You can't breathe.
你会死在外面的
You're gonna die out there.
你到底来不来
You comin' or not?
不
No.
我告诉你了 我要等帕德雷
I told you-- I'm waiting for PADRE.
他们得花上几周的时间才能找到你
It's gonna take them weeks to find you out here.
我受过训练的 我能活下来
I'm trained in survival.
但你根本杀不死行尸
But you never killed the dead.
我们已经把他们给吸引过来了
We're already drawing them in from all over.
我可以自己搞定
I can handle myself.
刚才是怎么回事 你怎么了
What the hell happened? What was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
嘿 你才8岁
Hey. You're 8 years old.
害柏也很正常
It's okay to be scared of them.
我不怕
I'm not scared.
好了 咱们走
Okay. Let's go.
我就不会往那边走了
I wouldn't go that way.
那里面不安全
Not safe in there.
他是谁
Who's that?
他就是你♥爸♥爸
That's your dad.
他就是你♥爸♥爸
I knew you'd be alive, Morgan.
我可没那么容易死
I'm not that easy to get rid of.
这是怎么回事 为什么她又回到帕德雷了
What the hell happened? Why was she back at PADRE?
你怎么找到我们的
How'd you find us?
我听见对讲机里的对话
I heard the chatter on the walkies.
而且这里就是我们7年前逃走后到达的地方
And this is where we landed when we escaped seven years ago.
你真的是我父亲吗
Are you really my father?
我是 莫
I am, Mo--
鹪鹩
Wren.
我叫鹪鹩
My name is Wren.
好吧
Right.
好
Right.
我不知道有关父母帕德雷是怎么跟你说的
I don't know what PADRE told you about parents,
但我向你保证 不会有事的
but I promise you, it is okay.
因为我就是来带你回去找他的
'Cause I'm here to take you back to him.
这里是帕德雷一号♥ 鹪鹩 你能收到吗
This is PADRE 1-- Wren, do you copy?
给 你能拿着这个吗
Here. Can you take this?
鹪鹩 能收到吗
Wren, do you copy?
这里是帕德雷一号♥ 我们收到了你的消息
This is PADRE 1. We heard your message.
你的位置在哪
What is your location?
我重复 你的位置在哪
I repeat-- what is your location?
我是夜莺
This is Nightingale.
我把鹪鹩送回来了
I have Wren.
夜莺 这不是制裁行动
Nightingale? This isn't a sanctioned operation.
我听见警报了 正好在附近
I heard the alert. I was nearby,
而且我也猜到了他们会去哪
and I had an idea where they would land.
你居然跟他们是一伙的
You're with them?
你被关太久了
You've been locked away a long time.
他们抓住了你什么把柄
What are they holding over you?
只是不得不接受我们第一次见面时你对我说的话
Just had to accept what you said to me the first time we met.
她和他们在一起比跟我要好
She's better off with them than me.
没事
It's okay.
我想回去
I want to go back.
我牢里被关了7年 就是为了你们俩能团圆
I spent seven years in a cell so you could be with her.
这事与你无关
This isn't about you.
是我希望孩子能得到最好的
This is about what's best for my kid.
一直都是
Always was.
我知道 我也是为了她好
I know! I'm doing this for her!
不 你这么做不过是为了让自己好过点
No. You're doing it to make yourself feel better
因为你带走了那么多的孩子
about all those other kids you took.
我不想伤害你
I do not want to hurt you.
有行尸
Incoming.
我要把你们俩都带回去
I am bringing them both in.
不行 只要孩子
Negative. Just the fledgling.
我们不再需要去雀了
We no longer need Lark.
鹪鹩没事 而且云雀也不会再构成威胁了
Wren is fine, and Lark is no longer a threat.
我重复 我们不再需要云雀了
I repeat-- we no longer need Lark.
她现在对营地来说就是个累赘
She's become a liability to the settlement.
这话什么意思
What's that mean?
意思就是我不会跟你们一起回去了
Means I'm not going back with you.
你收到了吗 夜莺
Do you copy, Nightingale?
收到
Copy that.
我需要你去那边等我一下
I need you to go wait for me over there.
拜托
Please.
你是认真的吗
Seriously?
对不起
I'm sorry.
但如果我不这么做 他们可能不会再让她回去了
But if I don't do this, they might not let her back in.
而且老实说 这正是之前在路易斯安那的沙滩上
And if we're honest, this is exactly what you wanted
你想要的结果
when we were back on that beach in Louisiana.
能请你去那边等我吗
Can you go and wait for me over there, please?
我需要你去那边等我
I need you to go wait for me.
把她的锤子拿走
Take her hammer with you.
在沙滩上时 我说过会就下你女儿
Back on that beach, I said I was gonna save your daughter.
我还说我也会救你
I also said I was gonna save you.
看来这就是我要做的
I guess that's what I'm gonna have to do.
我们不需要你救
We don't need saving!
他说的对 我想回去
He's right. I want to go back.
那是因为你从不知道还有别的世界
It's because you don't know anything else.
而且不知道你为什么也不记得了
And something made you forget.
我们不能在这等 那是我们唯一的选择
We can't wait here. That's our only option.
起来
Get up.
我们完蛋了 因为者跟我7年前
We are screwed, because that's the way I went
带她走的路一模一样
with her seven years ago.
外面发生了什么
What happened there?
没必要吓到她
No use scaring her.
没必要吓到她
This time's different.
她现在有我们俩了
She's got both of us now.
我可不敢保证两个人就够了
I'm not sure that's gonna be enough.
沼泽就像是行尸的捕蝇纸
Swamps are like flypaper to walkers.
他们走进来后就都出不去了
They all come in here, but they can't get back out.
而且情况只会越来越糟
And it's only gonna get harder.
你那个氧气罐里还有多少氧气
So how much you got left in that tank?
-我给弄坏了 -我会修好的
I broke it. - I'll get it working.
继续走就行 我可以搞定
Just keep going. I can manage.
听上去可并非如此
Doesn't sound like it to me.
我只需要活到能劝说你
I just need to last long enough to convince
不带她回去就行
you not to take her back.
这不可能
That's not gonna happen.
我们离开了沼泽之后 我就会送你回去
We get out of this swamp, I'm gonna take you back
这样你就可以像我们从没认识过一样在岛上生活
so you can live on that island like me and you never met.
听明白了吗
You understand?
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表