剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
我浪费了我们剩下的时间
I wasted all the time we had left.
我说的不是今天
I'm not talking about today.
曾经有一段时间
There was a time...
日子真的很黯淡的时候
when things were really bleak...
当你父亲和我
...when your father and I...
想要结束一切时
were thinking of ending things.
我们差点就这么做了
We came so close to doing it.
你知道我们为什么没有吗
Do you know why we didn't?
因为我们听到了 你的哭声
Because we heard you crying.
你给了我们活下去的理由
You gave us a reason to live.
你给了我们很多时光
You gave us more time...
比你想的要多
...than you know.
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom.
妈
Mom.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我做不到
I can't do it.
我做不到
I can't.
妈 求你了
Mom, please.
嘿
Hey.
夜莺
Nightingale.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我马上就回来
I'm gonna be right back.
好
Okay?
好
Okay.
我保证 莫
It's a promise, Mo.
你是个勇敢的人
You're a brave man.
我想我们得进去救你
I thought we'd have to come in there to get you.
你的人以前
Any one of your people
就可以杀了我 但他们没有
could've killed me before, but they didn't.
他们知道苍鹭会对鹪鹩做什么
They knew what Heron would've done to Wren a--
格蕾丝 好吗 她的名字叫格蕾丝
Grace. Alright? Her name was Grace.
这是我们从仓库里挖出来的
We dug this out of storage.
我们记得七年前你试图逃跑时
We remember what you did with it seven years ago
用它做的事
when you tried to run.
可惜你今天没能运用同样的技巧
It's a shame you couldn't have used those same skills today.
你能让我们单独待会儿吗 让我们好好埋葬她
Can you leave us alone? Let us just bury her properly.
对不起 我不能
I'm sorry, but I can't.
你还能纠正一切
You can still make things right.
我不是在征求许可
I wasn't asking permission.
你得离我们远点
You need to leave us be.
你不会伤害我的级长们
You're not going to hurt my prefects.
但他们对你不会有同样的犹豫
But they don't have that same hang-up about you.
嘿
Hey.
你需要担心的不是他们
They're not the ones you need to worried about.
听着 夜莺
Listen, Nightingale.
认真听
And listen closely.
我现在就可以杀了你
I could kill you right now.
但是我不想
But I don't want to.
我知道鹪鹩很痛苦
I know the pain Wren's in.
我所做的一切都是为了
The whole reason I am doing what I'm doing
不让其他人感受到同样的痛苦
is to prevent anyone else from feeling that kind of pain.
她今天已经失去了一位母亲
She already lost a parent today.
求你别再让她失去父亲
Please, don't make her lose a second one.
爸 别说了
Dad-- stop.
莫 回里面去
Mo, go back inside.
回去
Go inside.
她说得对
She's right.
我不想再承受这种痛苦了
I don't want to feel like this any more.
她做什么都无法让这种感觉消失
There is nothing she can do to make that go away.
你为什么要去造船厂找集装箱
Why do you need to get to the containers in the shipyard?
这样我们就可以在全国各地
So we can build new settlements
建立新的定居点
all over the country.
这样我们就能确保没有其他人
So we can make sure no one else
会像你现在一样痛苦
feels what you're feeling right now.
你无能逃避自己的感情
You can't run away from your feelings.
她不会逃避任何事情
She won't be running from anything.
她将走向光明的未来
She'll be heading towards a bright future.
什么光明的未来
What bright future?
你连造船厂的集装箱都无法接近
You can't even get to the containers in the shipyard.
我可以清除那些行尸
I can clear it.
莫
Mo.
如果你们帮我
If you help me.
帕德雷这么多年一直在为此事训练我们
It's what PADRE's been training us to do for years.
她说得对
She's right.
不 行尸会杀了你的
Mo, those walkers are gonna kill you.
如果我们用好策略就不会
Not if we do it smart.
如果我们利用我们的训练就不会
Not if we use our training.
莫 求你了
Mo, please.
谁愿意跟我一起
Who's with me?
好
Alright.
走吧
Let's do it.
走吧
Mo-- don't.
莫
Mo.
-咱们走吧 -求你了
Let's go. Please.
别这样
Don't do this!
你们会失败的 求你别去
It's not gonna work! Please don't!
我不能连你也失去
I can't lose you, too!
我不能
I can't!
就这样了
And there we have it.
重点不是她想要什么
It's not about what she wants.
重要的是你想要什么
It's about what you want.
嘿 你
Hey. You?
你会害死我女儿的
You're gonna get my daughter killed.
我告诉过你 我不想杀你
I told you-- I don't want to kill you.
好吧
Alright.
好
Alright.
聪明人
Smart man.
莫
Mo!
我警告过你了
I warned you.
你不会杀我的
You're not gonna kill me...
因为你做不到
because you can't.
你怎么会这么想
What makes you think that?
因为我不会死
Because I don't die!
其他人都会死
Everybody else does,
但我不会
but I don't.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
也许你该想想为什么总是你身边人死去
Maybe you need to think about why that keeps happening.
确保他出不来
Make sure he can't get out!
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表