剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
来吧
Come on.
我说过没什么了
I said it was nothing.
这个人是谁
Who's that?
只是一首歌♥而已
That is just a song.
不
No.
不 不是的
No, it's not!
是的 我
♪ Yeah, I'm...♪
是谁
Who's that?!
只是 只是一首歌♥
It's just-- just a song.
我记起来了
I remember.
没事的
It's okay.
他们要把我们拖下去
They're gonna pull us under.
-她说什么呢 -我记起来了
What's she talking about? - I remember!
-不 -她说什么呢
No. - What's she talking about?
行尸要把我们拖到水下去
The Carrion are gonna pull us under.
不应该这么做的
Shouldn't have done this.
你不应该把我从那个岛上带走的
You shouldn't have taken me off that island!
嘿 住手
Hey, stop!
帕德雷会找到我们的 什么事都不会有
PADRE are gonna find us before anything happens.
他们都不知道我们在这
They don't even know we're here!
行尸会杀了我们的 都因为你
The Carrion are gonna kill us because of you.
但是你根本不在乎
But you don't care!
因为这就是你想要的 你想死
Because that's what you want-- to die!
不是这样的
It's not true.
鹪鹩 不要
Wren, no!
来得更多了
More are gonna come now.
你为什么要带我来这
Why did you bring me here?
因为莫 我要救你
Because, Mo, I needed to save you.
你救不了我
Well, you can't save me.
赶紧到另一边去
Just get over on that side.
我们需要离开这
We need to get her out of here.
不 我们会被撕碎的
No, we'll get torn apart.
给
Here.
我们等帕德雷
We wait for PADRE.
-如果他们不来怎么办 -他们会来的
What if they don't show up? - They will.
就像他们以前一样
Just like they did before.
上次他们是怎么找到我们的
How did they find us last time?
我用对讲机
I radioed them.
呼叫了他们 让他们来的
I called them, told them to come.
我想杀了试图把我们拖下水的行尸
I tried to kill the walkers to stop them
但是我做不到
from pulling us under, but I couldn't.
太多了
There were too many of them.
当时没办法保护你 我现在也一样保护不了你
Couldn't protect you then, and I can't protect you now.
我们没有对讲机 没办法呼叫他们
We don't have a radio. We can't call them.
我们必须自己搞定
We have to do this ourselves.
你站都站不稳 更别说战斗了
You can barely stand, let alone fight.
我不需要
I don't need to.
那我们从这边出去
Then we go out this way.
这边行尸不多
There's not as many of them.
好吗
Okay?
走吧
Come on.
走吧 我来引开他们
Go! I'll draw them away.
眼睛往前看 看前面
Eyes ahead. Keep your eyes ahead.
我们不会有事的
We're all right.
我的脚 我的脚卡住了
My foot! My foot, it's stuck!
卡住了 - 我的脚卡住了
Stuck? - My foot's stuck!
她被卡住了
She's stuck!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以为这是你需要的
I thought this was what you needed.
我是为了你才这么做的
I'm doing this for you.
你照顾好她 行吗
You take care of her, all right?
像你说的那样
Like you said.
你照顾好她
You take care of her!
照顾好她 赶紧走
Take care of her. Get out of here!
赶紧走 赶紧走
Get her out of here. Get her out of here!
跟上次一样 对吧
This is what happened last time, isn't it?
是的 对不起
Yes. I'm so sorry.
这边
Over here!
这边
Over here!
这边
Over here!
这边
Over here!
这边
Over here!
这边
Over here!
他们会杀了她的
They're going to kill her!
这边
Over here!
这边
Over here!
快点
Come on.
不 不 我们不能丢下她
No! No, we can't leave her behind!
你们必须走
You have to!
所以我才这样做的
That's why I'm doing this.
不 - 莫
No! - Mo!
快点 - 你跟当时做的一样
Come on! - You did the same thing.
因为你的船就要被行尸拖下水了
Because your boat was being pulled under by the walkers!
快走啊
Go, please!
你怎么活下来的
How did you survive?
我尽我所能杀了无数行尸
I killed as many as I could,
然后帕德雷来了救了我
and then PADRE came and saved me,
但我不认为他们这次还会来了
but I don't think they're coming this time.
莫
Mo!
我听到了对讲机里你们的声音就尽快赶来了
I heard the radio chatter! I got here as fast as I could.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你妈妈
I'm your mother.
现在赶紧离开这吧
Now let's get the hell out of here.
快
Come on.
你也是帕德雷的人吗
You're with PADRE, too?
他让我负责维护无线电塔
He's got me maintaining their radio towers.
你们逃走后无线电离就沸腾了
Radio traffic exploded when you escaped.
我听到了夜莺的消息
I heard Nightingale's message.
猜到他没动静之后
Figured you'd end up here at the houseboat
你们会来到船屋
after he went silent.
夜莺 我的天
Nightingale? Jesus...
你们俩都跟他们一样了
They got all of you.
你的声音
Your voice.
是你在磁带里唱的歌♥
You were the one singing on the tape.
我很久以前录的
I made that a long time ago.
我在船上听到之前就记得这首歌♥
I remembered it even before I heard it on the boat.
你得把这些忘了才行
You've got to try to put that out of your mind.
给
Here.
先擦干吧
You all dried off?
以防着凉
Just in case.
他们还在找我们吗
They still looking for us?
没听到任何消息
Haven't heard anything yet.
我们没必要回去啊
We don't have to go back.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你救了我
You did save me, you know.
刚才
Back then.
7年前你呼叫了帕德雷 可你并不想那么做
You called PADRE seven years ago, and you didn't want to.
你为了让我回去差点死在那了
You almost died fighting to get me back to them.
你没看见今天发生了什么吗
Did you not see what happened today?
你出现了
You showed up.
我们可以的
We can do this.
昨天 我们战斗是为了回到岛上
Yesterday, you're fighting to get back to the island,
可今天 帕德雷一直在骗我
and then today-- - PADRE's been lying to me this whole time.
他们告诉我你很自私
Telling me that you were selfish,
不想为了保护我做出艰难的决定
that you couldn't make the hard calls to protect me.
但你之前就那样做过
But you did before.
你刚刚也是如此
And you did just now.
你可以和我们一起走
You can come with us.
我会拖累你们的
I'll just slow you down.
我该做的已经做完了
I did what I set out to do.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表