剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
-我喊警卫了 但是她 -不行
I called for the guard, but then she-- - No.
听着 你离她远点
Listen, you stay away from her.
那个女人很危险
That woman is dangerous.
如果帕德雷发现你在下面
We could get in a lot of trouble if PADRE
帮我做杂务的话 我们会惹上麻烦的
found out you were down there doing my chores.
她为什么被关在那
Why is she there?
她做了什么
What did she do?
我不该告诉你这个的
I shouldn't be telling you this.
她叫云雀 她是个 收集者
Her name is Lark. She was... a Collector.
比任何人救回的孩子都多
Rescued more kids than anybody.
直到 不知因为什么 她帮助了一个新招募的
Until, for some reason, she helped some new recruit
还有他的孩子离开了岛上
and his kid get off the island.
谁
Who?
我不知道 鹪鹩 就是一个父亲和他女儿
I don't know, Wren. Some dad and his baby girl.
我以为帕德雷从没错失过任何一个孩子呢
I thought PADRE never lost a kid before.
我也是听别人说的
I'm just telling you what people told me.
她在下面肯定是有原因的
She's down there for a reason.
他么说她用一把锤子
They say she took out over a dozen guards
就除掉了十几个警卫
with just a sledgehammer.
还干掉了二十几个行尸
Twice as many Carrion.
她差点杀了帕德雷
She almost killed PADRE.
我们到底还训练不了
We training or not?
你在围栏里为什么就做不到
Why can't you do that in the Circle?
我不知道
I don't know.
你们这帮混♥蛋♥今早已经来过了
You assholes were already here this morning.
我不是来伤害你的
I'm not here to hurt you.
你回来了
You came back.
你怎么到下面来的
How did you get down here?
我偷偷避开了警卫
I snuck past the guards.
他们换班时这个地方就没人看守
They leave it unmanned when they do their rounds at shift change.
你为什么要回来
Why'd you come back?
我想让教我
I need you to teach me.
教你 什么
Teach you? What?
教你什么
Teach you what?
如何杀死行尸
How to kill Carrion.
你从哪拿到的
Where'd you get that?
园艺棚里
Gardening shed.
我知道你帮助别人逃离了这个岛
I know you helped someone escape from the island.
我知道你用这个除掉了营地一半的警卫
I know you took out half the settlement's guards with this.
听说你还差点杀死帕德雷
Heard you even almost killed PADRE.
你 你想完成我的工作吗
And y-you want to finish the job?
我真不该来的
I shouldn't have come here.
不 拜托了 别走
No. Please, no.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
你会教我吗
You'll teach me?
你为什么这么想除掉行尸呢
What do you care about killing the dead?
我需要让帕德雷知道他错了
I need to show PADRE he's wrong.
我不小了 我也可以承担起这份责任
I'm not too young to wear the mantle.
我帮你
I'll help you.
但你也需要帮我做件事
If you do something for me.
但你也需要帮我做件事
What? - See that valve?
看到了吗
See it?
我需要你把它关上
I need you to turn it off.
那是干什么的
What will that do?
就是你想的那个
Exactly what you think.
你想死
You want to die.
你想知道我是怎么干掉了那么多的警卫吗
You want to know how I took out so many guards?
我根本不在意生死
I didn't care whether or not I lived.
我在下决心做这件事时就已经将生死置之度外了
I already did what I set out to do.
所以 我教你如何使用锤子 你把阀门打开
So, I show you how to use this, you turn the valve.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
好
Yeah.
成交
Yeah, we do.
让我看看你的握姿
Well, let me see your grip.
好 现在挥一下
Okay. Now swing it.
你得让 你得借助那个锤子的重量
You gotta let the-- the weight of the hammer do the work.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我觉得你握得太紧了
Well, I just think you're gripping it too tight.
所以 过来 我演示给你看
So, here-- let me show you.
我给你做一遍
Let me show you.
好
Okay. Yeah.
拿过来
Here.
退后 退后
Back up. Back up!
不要
Don't!
你要干什么
What are you doing?!
靠
Shit!
你骗我
You lied to me!
你根本不守承诺
You didn't hold up your end of the deal.
你这孩子是有什么毛病吗
What the hell's wrong with you, kid?!
我不会因为你而惹上麻烦的
I'm not getting in trouble because of you!
你这伤疤哪来的
Where'd you get that scar?
我不知道 小时候就有了
I don't know. I had it since I was little.
你多大了 - 8岁
How old are you? - 8.
你为什么问我这个
Why are you asking me this?
靠
Shit!
怎么了 - 我勒个去
What? - God dammit!
怎么了
What?!
-怎么会这么久了 -你说什么呢
It can't have been that long. - What are you talking about?
你叫什么
What's your name?
鹪鹩
Wren.
不
No.
不 那不是你的名字
No, it's not.
你叫莫
It's Mo.
我7年前把你送到了这里
I brought you here seven years ago.
我还帮助了你和你父亲逃走
I also helped you and your father escape.
-什么 -所以他们才把我关在了这里
What? - That's why they locked me up.
你本不该在这的 -不
You're not supposed to be here. - No.
我不是你从岛上救走的孩子
I'm not the kid you got off the island.
你就是 你在逃跑时留下的这个疤
You are. You got this during the escape.
-这不可能 -我知道这说不通
That doesn't make sense! - I know it doesn't make sense!
所以他们一定是又把你给抓回来了
So they must have brought you back.
在这里 快
Down here! Come on!
计划有变
Change of plans.
我们离开这里
We're leaving.
别做蠢事 云雀
Don't do anything stupid, Lark.
放开她 把她交出来
Let her go! - Hand her over!
-我会杀了她的 -离她远点
I'll kill her! - Step away from the girl!
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
去很久以前我以为你♥爸♥带你去的地方
Where I thought your dad took you a long time ago--
离帕德雷越远越好
as far away from PADRE as possible.
我是帕德雷一号♥ 我需要巡逻队
This is PADRE 1-- I want patrols
在半径15英里内进行全方位搜索
in every direction for a 15-mile radius.
需要找到她并把她立刻带回到这里
She needs to be found and brought back immediately.
收到 帕德雷一号♥
Man #2: Copy that, PADRE 1.
我们剩下的路只能腿着走了
We walk the rest of the way.
不 我不下船
No. I'm not getting off.
我既然承诺过你♥爸♥ 我就要遵守
I made a promise to your dad, and I intend to keep it.
给 把这个穿上
Here, put this on.
这样他们来找你时你才能躲起来
It'll help hide you when they come looking.
我们走
Let's go.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
找到你♥爸♥
To find your dad.
你怎么知道他是否还活着
Do you even know if he's alive?
所以帕德雷才会如此打造那个地方
This is why PADRE built things the way he did,
好让你这种人不会做出这种事来
so people like you don't do things like this.
你会害死我们的
You're gonna get us killed!
我可不想跟你拌嘴
I'm not here to argue.
进沼泽地去
Head into the marsh.
那样就没人能追踪到我们了
It'll be impossible for anyone to track us there.
来 来 让我
Here. Here, let me--
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表