剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
你不过就是想在做过那么多可怕的事之后
You just want to feel better about yourself
让自己好过一些罢了
after all the horrible things you've done.
他早就弥补了过去的罪过
He has more than made up for the man he used to be.
特洛伊也一样
So has Troy.
我敢说艾莉西亚也一定会这么想
I'm sure Alicia thought the same thing.
如果他说的是真的呢
What if he's telling the truth?
如果他真的变了呢 那怎么办
What if he's changed? What then?
你愿意冒这个险吗
Are you willing to risk that?
成功了 它真的保护了你
It worked. It kept you safe.
是啊
Yeah.
的确如此
Yeah, it did.
给你
Here.
给你
You did.
你说到做到了
You did what you said.
你给我们找到了一个家
You found us a home.
而且你也保护了我的安全
And you kept me safe.
我
I'm, um...
对不起我骗了你这么久
I'm sorry I lied to you for so long.
翠西 你做一下出发前的准备
Madison: Tracy, getting ready to head out.
帮其他人装下东西 让我跟你♥爸♥聊两句
Will you help the others load up so I can talk to your dad?
好
Okay.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
想什么
Yeah? What about?
艾莉西亚
Alicia.
她没去理会过去的事
How she gave you a second chance.
给了你第二次机会
Despite everything.
这是她留给我仅有的纪念了
This is all I have left of her.
也不尽然
It doesn't have to be.
我会尽我所能
I'll do everything in my power to make sure
确保自己对得起她给的第二次机会
I'm worthy of the second chance that she gave me.
还有岛上的所有人
And everyone on that island, too.
事情已经发生变化了
Things have changed.
你一定得相信我
You have to believe me.
问题就是这个 特洛伊
That's just it, Troy.
我不信
I don't.
不
No!
麦迪逊 你做了什么啊
Madison! What did you do?
我不想再给任何人第二次机会了
I'm done with second chances.
特洛伊说的对
Troy was right.
就是这个想法害死了艾莉西亚
That's what got Alicia killed.
所以我必须这么做
That's why I had to do this.
如果我没有 那就会将你们所有人至于险境
If I didn't, I'd be putting you all at risk.
这样我们才能生存下去
This is how we survive.
这样帕徳雷才能生存下去
This is how PADRE survives.
你必须像为尼克和艾莉西亚那样
You have to fight f-for Tracy
也为翠西战斗下去
like you fought for Nick and Alicia.
凭什么你说什么我就要去做啊
Why would I do anything you say?
因为她不是我女儿
'Cause she's not my daughter.
不可能 你说艾莉西亚帮你们的时候你老婆正怀着孕
No. You said your wife was pregnant when Alicia helped you.
本来是
She was.
但孩子还没出生她就死了
But she died before the baby could be born.
不
No!
如果塞丽娜不是翠西的母亲 那谁是
If Serena's not Tracy's mother, who is?
艾莉西亚
Alicia.
我 我夺走了她的孩子 为了弥补我失去的
I-I took her child to make up f-for what I lost.
不 不
No. No!
不 不
No. No!
不
No.
不
No.
翠西在哪
Where's Tracy?
她在哪
Where is she?
翠西
Tracy?!
翠西
Tracy?!
翠西
Tracy?!
翠西
Tracy?!
为了更美好的事而战斗可能会害死你
Fighting for something better can get you killed.
但这也是可以让你永生的事
It's also something that can let you live forever.
帕徳雷是最安全的地方
PADRE is the safest place.
我们需要赶到岛上去
We need to get to that island.
这特么是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
我们不能再待在这了
We can't stay here much longer.
都结束了 丹尼尔
It's over, Daniel.
不能这样结束
It can't end like this!
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表