剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
那么 夜莺
So, Nightingale...
他走了吗
He's gone?
他叫摩根
His name's Morgan.
是的
And, yes, he is.
莫也走了
Mo, too.
那现在怎么办
And what now?
我们要上船吗
Are we getting on that ship?
我们有 我们有坐标
We have-- We have the coordinates.
物资和汽油
Supplies, fuel.
是的
We do.
但我有另外的打算
But I had a different idea.
岛上有很多档案
There are files back on the island.
档案里记载了你们从何而来
Files that tell us where you came from...
你们的父母是谁
and who your parents are.
有些人可能还活着
Some of them could still be out there.
我们会找到他们
We're gonna find them.
并把他们带回来
We're gonna bring them here.
我们要让帕德雷
And we're gonna make PADRE
变成它最初的样子
what it was meant to be in the first place.
你知道吗
You know what?
我有个礼物给你
I got you something.
我为你找到的
Found this for you.
谢谢爸
Thanks, Dad.
你可以去练习了
You could practice.
用你的那些招式
You know, go through your forms?
我马上过去
I'll be right over.
你看到自打你给我这把斧子后
Have you seen how much this has changed
它发生了多少变化吗
since you first gave it to me here?
我想你会说我也变了不少
I suppose you'd say I have, too.
是你让这些改变发生的
You made that all possible.
你做的事和你教我的那些
With all that you did and all that you taught me.
有件事我最近才意识到
There's something I've realized just lately.
所有的生命都是宝贵的
That all life is precious,
但这跟杀戮与否无关
but that is not about killing or not killing.
而是跟
It's about...
你利用这些时间去做什么有关
what you do with the time that you have.
还有 和你一起生活的人
And the-- the people that you have, you know?
我想让你帮我照顾格蕾丝
Need you to look after Grace for me.
拜托了
Please.
记住 每次挥棍都要有的放矢
Remember, every swing has a reason.
要么出击要么防守
It's either a strike or a block.
给我看看
Show me.
嘿
Hey.
快点 我们该走了
Come on. We need to get going.
走
Going?
去哪
Where?
去
The, um...
记得我跟你提到的朋友吗
Remember that friend I mentioned,
就是那个不让我逃避的人
the one who told me not to run?
我想去找他
Thought we'd go look for him.
你真的觉得我们能找到他吗
You really think we can find him?
这不是我们第一次
You know, it wouldn't be the first time
找回彼此了
we found our way back to each other.
这条信息是给瑞克·格兰姆斯的
This message is for Rick Grimes.
我是摩根·琼斯
It's Morgan Jones.
伙计我这就过去找你
Man, I'm gonna come and look for you,
不管你在不在亚历山德里亚
whether you're at Alexandria or not.
我会每天清展留一条信息给你
I will leave this message every morning at dawn,
然后我会让步话机保持开机几分钟
and I'll leave the walkie on for a few minutes after.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许你可能就正听着呢
Maybe you might even be listening.
我们走吧 宝贝儿
Let's go, baby.
重复 我叫麦迪逊·克拉克
...I repeat. My name is Madison Clark.
如果你能听到这条消息
If you can hear this message,
你就在帕德雷之前巡逻的领地中了
you are in the territory PADRE once patrolled,
帕德雷已经不在
PADRE has fallen.
他们对你或者你的孩子再不会构成任何威胁了
They are no longer a threat to you or your children.
如果你失去了孩子
If you lost a child...
来我发送的坐标这里寻找并且通过这个频道
...come to the following coordinates and send an SOS
发送求救信♥号♥♥
on this channel.
北纬31度51分
31 degrees, 51 minutes north.
西经81度10分
81 degrees, 10 minutes west.
我们会找到你的
We will find you.
我们会尽力帮你和你的孩子们团聚
We will do our best to reunite you with your children.
我们会弥补帕德雷给你造成的伤害
We'll make up for all the damage PADRE did to you.
重复 我叫麦迪逊·克拉克
I repeat. My name is Madison Clark.
如果你能听到这条消息
If you can hear this message,
你就在帕德雷之前巡逻的领地中了
you are in a territory PADRE once patrolled.
帕德雷已经不在
PADRE has fallen.
他们对你或者你的孩子再不会构成任何威胁了
They are no longer a threat to you or your children.
如果你失去了孩子
If you lost a child,
如果你认为他们可能被带走了
if you think they might have been taken,
请来下面的坐标寻找
come to the following coordinates...
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表