剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
我们能走的再快点吗
Can we go faster?
她烧的很厉害
She's burning up.
她失血过多
She's losing so much blood.
来 把这个放上
Here, put this on it.
琼 能收到吗
June-- do you copy?
爸 她醒过来了
Dad, she's waking up.
嘿 格蕾丝
Hey, Grace.
摩根
Morgan...
没事了
It's okay.
我们在哪呢
Where are we?
在船上
We're on a boat.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你被咬了
You got bit.
我记起来了
I remember.
房♥子
The house...
碎成了瓦砾
in the rubble...
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
不
No.
不会
No, it's not. - It is.
琼有办法治疗咬伤
June has a way of treating bites.
没人能治 -真的可以
No one does. It works.
雀鸟就被咬了
Finch-- he got bit.
他们说的对 真的有用 他现在就没事了
They're right. It's helping. He's doing okay.
可以阻止感染 也不会再发烧了
It helps to stop the infection, and it stops the fever.
这样我们就能做之前说过的事了
So we're gonna get to do the things that we said.
我们要一起生活
We're gonna get to spend some time together.
你 我 还有莫
You, me, and Mo--
糟了 他们追上来了
Shit. They caught up to us.
大家都趴低
Everyone stay down.
他们离得越来越近了
They're getting closer.
我已经是最大速度了
I'm pushing it all I can!
琼 你能收到吗
June-- do you copy?
我是琼
Go for June.
格蕾丝 她的咬伤在侧面
It's Grace. She's bit on the side.
我们没办法截肢
We can't amputate.
你为雀鸟做的治疗 对格蕾丝是不是也有用
What you did for Finch, you think it'll work for Grace?
也许
Maybe.
我们就赌赌这个也许吧
We'll take maybe.
摩根 要想这么做 我们就需要帕德雷的设备
Morgan, to do it, we need equipment that PADRE has.
你在哪给雀鸟做的治疗 - 在火车厢
Where did you treat Finch? On a train car.
引擎温度太高了
She's overheating.
没事的 不会有事的
It's okay. It's gonna be okay.
摩根 她体温如何了 你有体温计吗
Morgan, what's her temperature? Do you have a thermometer?
没有 但特别热
I don't, but she's hot.
烧的很高 琼
She is really hot, June.
好 我们需要尽快给她治疗
Okay, we need to treat her fast.
你最后一次看到火车厢是在哪里
Where was the last place you saw the train car?
已经不在那了 夜莺
Female voice: It's not there, Nightingale.
不让当初我为什么要在下面加轮子呢
Why do you think I put it on wheels in the first place?
就是为了不让你们这种人接触到它
To keep people like you from messing with it.
你到底想要什么
What the hell do you want?
想帮你
To help.
救格蕾丝一命
To save Grace's life.
那就让那些混♥蛋♥别再开枪了
Then tell these assholes to stop shooting at us.
-除非你肯听我说 -我没时间听你说
Not before you hear me out. I don't have time for this.
不 是格蕾丝没时间了
No, Grace doesn't have time for this.
所以你听好了
So listen carefully--
我会告诉你火车在哪
I'll tell you where the train car is.
我的人会护送你们过去
My people will escort you there.
我甚至会允许蓝冠鸦来进行治疗
I'll even allow Blue Jay to administer the treatment.
格蕾丝会受到应有的照顾
Grace will get the care she needs.
那你有什么要求
And what exactly do you get?
我去了趟国王县
I paid a little trip to King County.
我看到你在房♥子外做的事了
I saw what you did outside your house.
我看到你一个人杀死了无数的行尸
I saw how many walkers you killed single-handedly.
除了咬格蕾丝的那个
Well, except for the one who bit Grace.
你到底想要什么
What do you want?!
我这有个船厂 一个对我们未来非常重要的地方
There's a shipyard, one that is very important to our future.
这跟我有什么关系
And that has what to do with me?
这里有成千上万的行尸
There are thousands of Carrion inside,
我需要他们都被清除干净
and I need them all cleared.
我不管你是不是要找
I don't care if you get help--
赤鸢 惊鸟还有云雀帮忙
from Red Kite, Starling, Lark,
甚至还有你集结的那些父母们
even that army of parents you're assembling--
我只要一个结果 就是清除所有行尸
I just want the Carrion dead.
我本来想让级长们来做的
I was going to have the prefects do it,
但既然有你我何必让他们冒险呢
but why risk them when I have you?
你答应了格蕾丝就能活
That's how Grace gets a shot at living.
天 她流了好多血
God, she's losing so much blood.
我们不能再浪费时间了
We can't waste any more time...
再给我来块纱布
I need another dressing...
我们都不该上卡车的
We shouldn't even be on this truck...
我们人比他们多
There's more of us than them.
她醒子
She's waking up.
我在哪
Where am I?
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我们在去船厂的路上
We're on our way to the shipyard.
之后他们就会送你去火车那跟琼汇合
And then they're going to take you to the train to meet June.
你向他们投降了
You surrendered to them?
你怎么知道他们能说到做到
How do you know they're gonna do what they say?
因为除非我们能确认
Because we're not gonna clear the shipyard
你安全到了琼那里 否则我们不会动手清理船厂的
until we're sure you're safe with June.
-这太危险了 - 你就放心吧
It's too dangerous. - We've got it handled.
摩根呼叫丹尼尔 你们到哪了
Morgan for Daniel-- where are we?
我们携带了武器 已经都准备好了摩根
We're armed and ready, Morgan.
但我们得让那个女人保证
But we need assurances from that woman
这不是个陷阱
that we're not walking into a trap.
我只能确认行尸是真实存在的
I assure you the Carrion are real,
我需要杀死他们
and I want them dead.
我需要杀死他们
The contents of these containers,
对我来说很有价值
they're valuable to me.
你打算帮她做什么
What are you gonna help her do?
我们可以做到 可以清除那些行尸
We're gonna clear. We're gonna clear.
我们有人手 也有武器
We got people, we got the weapons.
你需要告诉我们火车在哪
You need to tell us where the train is.
武器不行
No guns.
只能徒手
Has to be done by hand.
原因呢
And why is that?
集装箱里有物资
There's supplies in these containers,
用来重建世界的物资
supplies we need to rebuild the world.
肥料 军需品
Fertilizers, munitions...
一颗流弹过去帕德雷整个就没了
One stray bullet and PADRE's entire legacy goes up in smoke.
之前你怎么不说
Why didn't you tell us that before?
我知道你有军队
I knew you had an army.
但我不知道你们也有弹♥药♥
I didn't know you had an armory, too.
你跟她说的太多了 摩根
You already told her too much, Morgan.
现在太危险了
This is too dangerous now.
我不能让我的人去做这事了
I can't ask my soldiers to do this.
这话什么意思 丹尼尔
What does that mean? Daniel.
别这样 你不能现在说不干了
Come on, don't do this. Don't back out on us now.
你不应该冲我发火
I'm not the one you should be angry with.
他说的对
He's right.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
丹尼尔 没事的
Daniel, it's okay.
我不想让任何人因我而死
I don't want anyone to die for me.
对不起 格蕾丝
I'm sorry, Grace.
真希望我们能帮你
I wish we could help you.
通话结束
Over and out.
没有他们我们也一样
We can do it without them.
你没法确定这一点
You don't know that.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表