剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表
wasn't paying attention and got bit.
太不小心被咬了
Sorry, man. Real talk.
不好意思呀 老兄 实话实说而已
Yeah, no. Keep that real with me.
没事 直肠直言是件好事
Is anybody still confused about what's going on?
大家都清楚怎么回事了没?
Great. Now, back the [bleep] up.
很好 给我X闪开
Slug-in-a-ditch!
我嚓!
You're welcome. Oh, no worries.
不客气 不用担心了
And say hey to the gay cops when you see 'em.
见到那对同志警♥察♥的话帮我们问好
They're not gay! They just look gay.
他们不是同志!只是看起来像同志
Nice neighborhood. Yes, it is.
环境不错 是呀
Good evening. I'm officer Dashell.
晚上好 我是达歇尔警官
Hi. Thanks for getting here so quickly.
你好 谢谢你们能这么快赶过来
I'm Aaron, by the way. This is my wife Vanessa.
我是阿龙 顺便说一下 这是我内人维纳莎
Hi.
你好
Yes. Lovely home you have here.
房♥子不错
Thanks. Yeah, we just moved in.
谢谢 我们刚搬进来
Sorry about all the boxes all over the place.
箱子弄得到处都是 多包涵
Not at all. What seems to be the problem?
没事 出了什么事呢
Well, we were just about to go to bed,
呃 我们刚想睡觉
and our dog kinda won't stop barking at the attic,
我们的狗就不停朝着阁楼吠
and we think something's up there.
我们怕有什么东西在上面
We don't know if it's an animal or a person.
也不知道是动物还是人
But I've been seeing your posters around town,
但是我一直都有看到你们的海报
so I thought we should give you a call.
所以我们想该给你打个电♥话♥
Did the right thing. Where's the dog now?
做得好 狗在哪现在?
Oh, he's in the backyard, so he won't bother you.
哦 它现在在后院那边 我们怕它会乱吠
What kinda dog? Wheaten terrier.
是什么狗 麦色梗
Ah. Wheatens. Effective man-stoppers.
阿 那种狗啊 看家本事最了得了
Sturdy. Bright.
聪明又结实
Good little pooches.
很不错的杂种狗
Shall we? Yes!
可以去看看了吗 当然!
Great. Aaron.
那太好了 阿龙
This is my partner officer Landry.
这是我拍档蓝爵
Hi. Pleasure to meet you.
你好 很荣幸见到你
When I say partner, of course, I mean that
我跟你说拍档的时候 当然啦 我指的就是
in a professional sense.
工作上的那种拍档
It would be inappropriate for me to enjoy
我是那种很难跟自己拍档
a romantic relationship with a female officer
发生爱恋的人
or a male officer, for that matter.
不管是女拍档还是男拍档
You spend so many long hours together,
两个人呆一起的时间那么多
you play games, tell each other secrets...
玩游戏 倾诉秘密
Become so familiar,
彼此之间变的熟悉
even addicted to their smell.
甚至日久生情
Like I said... Partners.
就像我说的... 搭档
Okay. Um...
好吧 嗯...
Let me just get the latch open.
我来把这门打开
Cover me, Landry.
掩护我 蓝爵
Cover me.
掩护我
Oh, yeah.
哦 棒极了
I see him.
我看到它了
Got yourself a roof rat.
小老鼠而已
Huh?
嗯?
Yep. A roof rat.
是的 一只老鼠
Problem is, that's an animal control issue.
问题是这只是个动物
UTF...We're a little busy catching actual monsters.
我们是Utf... 现在还忙着逮僵尸呢
Uh, no, I understand.
哦 见谅 我知道了
Yeah, I guess we'll call animal control.
嗯 我想我们会打给动物协会的
But couldn't we take care of it anyways?
但是我们不能袖手旁观吧?
I mean... It's just a rat, right?
我是说 这只是只老鼠 是吧?
Okey-dokey. Let's do this.
好的 没问题 我们搞定它
Okay, ratty rat rat rat.
好吧 小鼠鼠 鼠鼠 鼠鼠
Here, ratty rat rat rat
这儿呢 小鼠鼠 鼠鼠
Aah!
啊!
Oh! Ah!
哦! 啊!
You want a fight?
你想干一架?
I'll give you a fight. Landry, let's go!
放马老吧 蓝爵 我们上!
Well, spit in my salad.
额 真搞笑
Same goddamn motel!
还是那间该死的的旅馆!
I can't believe it.
我简直不敢相信
Actually, you know what? I do believe it.
事实上 我告诉你吧 我绝对相信
'Cause she's a whore. Don't say that.
她绝对是个荡♥妇♥ 别这么说
Hey! Don't romanticize it, Stu.
嘿! 你少在这儿装纯 司徒
She's a whore and a vampire and a prostitute.
她是个荡♥妇♥ 吸血鬼 还是个妓♥女♥
And that's all she's ever gonna be.
那才是她的真正面貌
Yeah, well, once upon a time...She wasn't.
是 不过至少她曾经不是
Once upon a time.
曾经
What, are we in fairy-tale land now?
什么 你以为我们生活在童话故事里咩?
Yes. You think every homeless guy starts out homeless?
是 你以为无家可归的人天生就这样吗?
Yes. No, you don't.
是的 不 你错了
You think everybody in a wheelchair
你认为每个坐轮椅的人
starts out in a wheelchair? - Be funny if they did.
天生就是坐在轮椅上的 - 是的话就好笑了
No, it wouldn't. It would be tragic.
不 不是的 那样的话是很悲痛的
It's a lot of things. It's life, it's luck, it's
还有很多这样的 这是命 是运气 是...
Parenting. Jinx.
教养 中招
I refuse your jinx. You cannot reject a jinx.
我不中你的招 这不是你能决定的
That's the point of a jinx. There's jinx rules.
这就是中招 有规则的
They're... We are in the valley.
他们... 我们现在在谷中
Are we gonna sit here and solve the whole world's problems
我们是在这儿坐等解决世界性的大问题
or are we gonna go bust that vampire whore?
还是出去直接抓了她?
Not yet. We gotta catch her in the act
时机未到 等他们开始了再去
if we wanna bring her in.
如果我们想让她卖♥♥
I can catch her in the act.
我就可以逮她个正着
Don't say it like that.
别这么说
Magic.
见证奇迹的时刻到了
All right, let's go.
好的 我们走
Jesus.
天啊
You gotta be kidding me.
耍我的吧
Dude, didn't we just tell these kids to leave?
晕 我们不是叫他们走了吗?
Yeah. I thought so. You again?
是 我也这么想 又是你?
I thought I told you guys to stay outta trouble.
我想我说过让你们少管闲事了
Raaaaah!
啊啊啊!
Okay, I got him! He's under the couch!
好的 我抓到它了! 就在沙发底下!
Secure the perimeter. I want every exit sealed off.
保护现场 封住每个出口
You understand me?
听到吗?
Do something! They are the professionals.
拦住他啊! 他们可是专家
What? Oh, captain, if you close that
什么? 哦 长官 如果你关上那个
the flue's gonna I got it, it's okay.
那排气管就 知道了 没事的
Now, listen to me.
现在 听我的
It's gonna come down to who wants this more.
坚持就是胜利
Do you understand what that means?
你知道那意味着什么吗?
Go...go get it!
去啊... 快去!
All right! Come to papa, you son of a bitch!
好的 到爹地这里来吧 你这个贱老鼠!
The rat is gonna make a break for it.
这老鼠肯定在里面休息吧
Get ready to do some killing!
准备来大干一场!
Come on out, you glorified squirrel!
出来吧 你个劣种松鼠!
John-John! - John-John!
约翰-约翰! - 约翰-约翰!
Batting cages.
到击球笼去.
Behind you.
小心后面
Oh!
哦!
You should have listened, kid.
你应该听从劝告的 孩子
You get bit? No.
你被咬了没? 没
Nice.
很好
Maybe if we pick up the couch
也许我们可以直接把沙发抬起来
I can't hear you! You have to speak
我听不见你! 你得说
Aah! Aah!
啊 啊!
No! Ow!
不要 哦!
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
My nose! Hey, look.
我的鼻子! 嘿 听着
Breathe into that.
朝着这呼吸
Okay, look at me! Breathe into that!
看着我 朝这呼吸!
剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表