剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表
I saw real leadership out of you tonight.
今天晚上你很有领队风范
I saw tremendous perseverance out of your partner.
你的伙伴非常的坚强
I saw expert marksmanship out of you, Rinaldi,
你的枪法无人能及 瑞纳尔第
and I saw mind-boggling and an awesome display
约翰逊 你有无所畏惧的勇气
of raw power out of you, Johnson.
和惊人的力量
There you go. See that? I told you.
好了 看 我就说嘛
You just... you got to just...
你 你就…
It's easy. You just flip the switch.
很容易的 按按开关
And then it resets. Easy peasy.
然后它自己就好了 简单之极
I know. That's what I was saying.
我知道 我之前就这么说
Officer Landry, you take a bullet to the arm tonight?
蓝爵警官 你的手臂中枪了
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Landry, I had you pegged as a traitor,
蓝爵 我把你当做叛徒赶走了
but you showed me something very special tonight,
但今晚你让我看到了一些特别的东西
and you have certainly earned the right to stay on the force.
你绝对有资格继续留在部队里
At least for the time being.
起码现在可以
Thanks, Captain.
谢谢队长
Good job, rook.
做得好 鲁克
Officer Brown, you still in one piece?
布朗警官 你没挂吧?
Captain. He's been bit.
队长 他被咬了
Ah, jeez.
啊 天啊
Officer Brown, this trophy is in recognition
布朗警官 这是对你的英勇气概
of the great bravery you displayed
的嘉奖
during your short time here at the UTF.
虽然你在Utf的时间不长
You are a soldier to your fellow officers
在同伴面前你是个英勇的军人
and a servant to your fellow citizens,
在市民面前的是个人♥民♥公仆
and I hope you display that trophy proudly.
我希望你可以骄傲地展示那个奖
Okey-doke. Let's get ourselves some well-earned rest,
没问题 我们好好休息一下
and we'll reconvene at the regular time tomorrow.
明天按时集♥合♥
That's a nice trophy.
这奖座真漂亮
Honey? Weird day at work.
亲爱的?今天要工作啊
Officer Landry. Hey, Billy.
蓝爵警官 嘿 比利
I think we should probably redress that.
我想我们该清理一下
You know, you don't have to keep your promise, right?
其实你不用守承诺的 对吧?
I know.
我知道
Sheraton Universal? Right off the 101?
谢拉顿?就在101?
Meet you at the bar?
在吧里见?
Indeed you will.
你果然守诺言
Ah.
啊
That's some damn good root beer.
有正点的沙士
Bitch.
婊♥子♥
剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表