剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表
Ho! Boom.
吼! 嘣
Comin' high. Oh!
扔高点 哦!
Nice one. Thank you.
漂亮 谢谢
He would've been out at second on that one.
那个也抓不住他早该出局了
Absolutely.
没错
Ooh!
哦!
Oh!
哦!
She is a good marksman, Carla.
她真是个神射手 卡拉
What do you know about accuracy?
你懂不懂命中率?
Burn!
准!
Got 'em. Winning.
抓住他们 有了
Officer Landry.
蓝爵 探长
Where are you going? You look all dolled up.
你去哪? 打扮得那么花枝招展
Uh, you... made me...
恩 你...让我...
Follow your niece to a party.
让我跟你侄女一起去派对
Yes! Yes, I did.
哦! 是的 是的
Do you know how long it's been since I've been to a party?
你知道我有多久没去派对了么?
Wednesday. Last Wednesday.
周三 自从上周三
Anyway, did you find anything about my niece
管他呢 你觉得我侄女
I should worry about?
有什么地方需要操心的吗?
Your niece seems really sweet, captain.
你的侄女很乖巧 长官
I... I do think that...
我...我想...
Her group of friends might be
她的朋友们可能
starting to get into a little bit of trouble.
现在有点麻烦
What kind of trouble?
什么麻烦?
If she's into some crazy crap,
如果她碰上麻烦事的话
I want to put somebody with experience on the case.
我得派个有经验的人来处理这个案子
You know...
恩 你知道...
I think that it's just... The normal teenage stuff.
我想只是... 一般年轻人的事
Parties. Boys.
派对 男生
Some drinking.
喝点小酒
Nothing too serious.
没什么大不了的
But, uh...
但是 恩...
If you want, I mean, I could try to find out more.
如果你愿意 我会找出更多线索的
You can never be too safe with kids, right?
小孩子就该看紧点对吧?
I think that's a good idea.
说得没错
And you have the appropriate outfits?
你有合适的衣服?
Uh...I mean, just to blend in...
恩... 就是可以混进...
Tube tops, short shorts,
抹胸 超短裤
navel ring... That kind of stuff?
脐环...那样的?
I have outfits, yes. Excellent.
我有衣服的 有的 好极了
Very good.
很好
Wow, look at this.
哇哦 看看
I see you gave blood..
我看见你献血了...
Well done, "kristen."
干得好 "克里斯汀"
Oh.
哦
I might just do the same, exact thing
我明天上午
tomorrow morning.
也去
Such a giver, captain. Ha ha.
真伟大 老大 哈哈
It's just a little prick, that's all.
就是一小针 没什么
How's it going down there? My blood good?
怎样了? 我的血还好吧
Everything coming out the way you want it?
事情进展都还顺利吗?
You're doing great. Just relax.
你表现很不错 放松
I am relaxed. You relax.
我很放松 你也放松
I'm very relaxed.
我非常放松
I've done this many, many, many times.
我可是熟练工啊
You're almost done.
快要好了
Almost done? I just sat down like two...
快好了? 我只是像个...
Holy crap! My blood's coming out fast.
哦见鬼! 我的血流得好快
Is that normal?
正常吗?
That's absolutely normal.
完全正常!
Okay.
好的
You, sir...
你 先生...
Are... good to go.
现在...好了
Ah, okay.
啊 好的
Happy to do my part, ma'am.
小姐 很高兴我能
Part of being a giver.
献血出一份力
Look what I got for you.
看我给你什么
Ahh! Animal crackers. Ha ha!
啊! 动物饼干 哈哈!
Some things just make you feel young again, you know?
有些东西会让你觉得自己又年轻了 是吧?
I know exactly what you mean.
我当然知道
These are so good.
真好吃
My mom used to feed us jerky. Jerky, and sometimes peanuts.
妈妈以前只让我们吃牛肉干 还有花生
We were never allowed to have crackers...
我们都不可以吃咸饼干的...
Or cookies.
或者一般的饼干
I bet some people panic, huh?
我想有人很惊讶吧 是不是?
They're shooting a porn movie in here.
他们在这里拍色情电影
Unfortunately, I was in the bathroom masturbating
很不幸 我只能一直在浴室
the whole time. Excuse me?
自♥慰♥ 你说什么?
We're coming up on a full moon.
满月之时出动了
I just need to make sure that you're in compliance.
我只要知道你们都准备好了
Yes, yes.
是的 是的
He escaped, officer.
他逃走了 长官
Freeze!
站住!
There's nothing going on out here.
这里什么东西也没有
剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表