剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, you're right. That was your idea. It was.
好吧 你是对的 那是你的主意 没错
Ah, everything seems kosher here.
噢 这儿一切似乎都合情理
Yeah. Still a good idea we checked it out, though.
是啊 尽管还是那个我们想的主意
Yeah, I said it was a good idea before.
是的 之前我说过那是个好主意
Yeah, when you thought it was your idea.
是啊 你认为那是你的主意时
Billy, do you feel like I don't compliment you enough,
比利 你觉得我对你恭维的还不够吗
or I take you for granted or something?
还是我不把你当回事什么的?
I don't know. Maybe sometimes.
我不知道 有时可能是吧
Well, if you feel that way, I apologize.
好吧 如果你真觉得这样 那我道歉
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, you notice anything weird going on?
嘿 注意到什么异常吗?
Like what?
比如说?
Well, they're not taking blood in, Stu.
好吧 他们没有带血进去 司徒.
They're taking blood out.
他们正在把血带出来
Jesus Christ, you're right.
我滴神呐 你是对的
Great job, Billy.
做得好 比利
Billy...
比利...
I said, "Great job."
我说了"做的好"
Thanks, man.
谢谢 伙计
Ah!
啊!
Seat belt. Ohh! Seat belt.
安全带 噢!安全带
Seat belt. That's gonna leave a mark.
安全带 会留印的
Ohh! They're shooting!
噢! 他们开枪了!
They're shooting.
他们开枪了!
Keep shooting!
继续射击!
Oh!
噢!
Ho!
噢!
Attention, this is the UTF.
注意 我们是Utf
Wait. Do they know what that means?
等等 他们知道那什么意思吗?
Of course they know what that means.
当然知道
Attention, this is the Undead Task Force.
注意 我们是丧尸特遣队
We have you blocked in.
我们已经把你们包围了
Exit the vehicle with your hands up.
放下武器举起手来
Surrender the blood and your weapons.
交出血和你们的武器
We'll hand over the blood, but never our weapons.
我们会交出血 但不可能交出武器
I 100% refuse to negotiate with terrorists.
我百分百拒绝和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
Seems like you already are. I 100% am not.
看来你已经在谈判了 我绝对没有
Well, whatever, dude. The ball's in your court.
好吧 不管怎样 伙计 你得谈
Surrender your weapons,
交出武器
and we'll let you keep the blood.
我们就让你们留着血
I figure if we had their weapons, we could get the blood.
我认为只要我们收了他们武器 就能得到血
We are holding a nurse hostage.
有一个护士在我们手上
We demand a clear path to the exit.
我们要一条安全的逃生通道
They're bluffing.
他们在充大头鬼
If they had a hostage, they'd have said so earlier.
如果他们真有人♥质♥ 他们早就说了
We don't know that, Billy. I'm very strict about this.
我们也不知道实情 比利 我要弄清楚
You cannot negotiate with the undead.
你不能和不死人谈判
Or the dead.
或者是死人
All right, this looks like a good one.
好的 这看起来很精彩
Zombie Hilfiger versus Black Rudy.
僵尸希尔费戈大战黑鲁迪
I got to go with Black Rudy.
我赌黑鲁迪赢
And I'll go with Zombie Hilfiger,
我赌僵尸希尔费戈
polo shirt and all.
马球衫之类的
Done. So that's a gentlemen's bet, right?
好了 愿赌服输啊 对吧
Correct. Loser has to wear his balls
没错 输的必须
on the outside of his pants.
把裤子给脱了
That's a gentlemen's bet? It is for me.
这叫愿赌服输? 我觉得是
Aah! Man!
噢!这家伙!
Black Rudy's got some game!
黑鲁迪赢了!
Yes, he does.
是的 他赢了
Looks like I better start unzipping.
看来我最好开始拉拉链了
Um, captain...
嗯 队长...
That's my dad, man.
那是我父亲
Where is it?
它在哪?
Who?
谁?
Did you call about a zombie?
你是不是报♥警♥说有僵尸?
Yeah.
是啊
Okay, then him. Her. It!
好的 他 她 它!
Oh, um, I-I was, uh, starting to close up,
哦 恩 我...恩 正打算关门
and then I saw her at the, uh,
然后我看到她在 恩
contemporary casual section?
当代休闲服饰区?
Are you asking me or telling me?
你是问句还是陈述句?
Telling you? Did you see anyone get bit?
陈述句? 你见到谁被咬了吗?
No.
没
No.
没有
Uh, casuals are near the lingerie sec--
恩 休闲服饰区在内衣区边...
Yeah, I know. I shop here.
恩 我知道 我去买♥♥过东西
Wow, 70% off.
哇哦 7折
You know, every time I buy irregular underwear,
每次我去买♥♥便宜货
I always end up with one cheek hanging out.
我总觉得面子挂不住
That's a great story.
哦 听起来不错
Excuse me, ma'am.
不好意思 小姐
Uh, we're asking all customers to exit the store
在另行通知以前
until further notice.
我们要求所有顾客都离开小店
Ma'am? Can you hear me?
小姐? 听得见吗?
Why isn't she turning around?
她干嘛不回头?
Shh.
嘘
Turn around, ma'am.
回头 小姐
Ma'am?
小姐?
Ma'am?
小姐?
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
No!
不!
Aah!
啊!
Kirsten!
科斯汀!
Kirsten!
科斯汀!
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
别开枪! 别开枪!
What the [bleep] do you think you're doing?
你丫的在干啥啊?
Jesus!
天哪!
Ma'am, you can come out now.
小姐 你可以出来了
You sure you're up for this?
你确定你准备好了?
Yeah, I'm sure.
是 我确定
Up to you. I just can't imagine
好吧 你看着办 我可没法想象
finding out my father was a zombie.
发现自己老爸是僵尸
Zombie--man, I didn't even know he was freakin' dead.
僵尸 老兄 我都不知道他死了
When was the last time you saw him?
你最后一次见到他是什么时候?
I don't know. When I was, like, 12.
记不清了 12岁吧
Walked out on you? No.
抛弃你了? 不是
I kicked his ass out for putting hands on my moms.
他摸我妈的手所以我撵他走了
I had a bad situation with my father as well.
我和我爸关系也不好
He used to travel a lot-- go to London.
他以前经常去旅行 去伦敦
I don't know why London, always London.
我不知道干嘛要去伦敦 一直是伦敦
He'd bring me back argyle socks.
他经常给我带菱格花袜
I'm a nudist.
我是个裸体主义者
I shave my body down to keep it real smooth.
为了保持肌肤顺滑 我把体毛刮光了
I remember the first time I walked down to the beach,
还记得第一次去海边的时候
people were looking at me like I was this big, muscular baby--
大家都盯着我看 好像我是个巨型筋肉宝宝
The wind whistling against my skin.
海风呼啸而过
But I got used to it,
但我习惯了
even came to enjoy it.
甚至还挺享受
What I'm trying to say is that, you know,
我想说的是 你懂的
your father's a zombie.
你♥爸♥爸是僵尸
I'm a nudist.
我是个裸体主义
It's all the same thing sometimes.
其实有的时候是一样的
I'll wait them out.
我会等到他们出来
I have no problem playing that game.
这对我来说小菜一碟
Um, any idea how long this game might take?
恩 你知道还要等多久吗?
Why, you got a better plan?
怎么? 有什么好主意?
No, I just, uh-- I got to go pee, that's all.
没有 我只是...恩 要去上个厕所 没了
Yeah, I hear that.
恩 听说了
I probably should have gone at the station,
我可能本来该去车站的
剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表