剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表
You know, it's really too bad you're a cop, you know?
糟糕的是你是个条子 你明白吗?
We really could've had something special.
我们是真希望你能与众不同
Good-bye, officer Landry.
再见蓝礼警官
Got to keep you nice and shiny and dust-free.
我要把你檫的光彩照人 一尘不染
dust-free and shiny as can be ?
一尘不染 光彩照人
Captain, um, I... Landry...
队长 嗯 我... 蓝礼...
You're in my gun house now.
你现在在我的枪房♥里呢
These guns... they're like my children.
这些枪...就像我的孩子
Captain... I love them differently...
长官... 我对他们也好恶有别...
some not as much as others, but I don't tell them that.
有些我并不非常喜欢 但我不告诉他们
Captain, I haven't told you everything about your niece.
长官 我没有把你侄女的实情全告诉你
Is she pregnant? - No, no, no.
她怀孕了? - 不 不 不
God, no, not that I know of.
天呐 不 据我所知没有
She's not a cyberbully, is she?
她不会通过网络恐吓别人了吧 是吗?
I read up on cyberbullies. I don't like them one bit.
我刚读过篇网络恐吓的报道 我一点都不喜欢
Captain, you know those parties Natalie
长官 你知道娜塔莉的那些聚会
was talking about... GB/GB and all that stuff?
被称作...GB/GB诸如此类的名字吗
Yeah? Well, they're vampire parties.
知道啊? 这些都是吸血鬼聚会
This guy Rico throws them,
瑞寇这家伙举办的
and GB/GB is when you give blood,
GB/GB就是当你献血给他时
and then he get you buzzed from this black liquid
他会通过一种黑色的液体让你兴奋
that comes out of his saliva when he kisses you.
这种液体就是他亲吻你时流出来的唾液
What?
什么?
Natalie do this? Um...
娜塔莉也参与了? 嗯...
Did Natalie do this? Answer me.
娜塔莉也参与了 回答我
Yeah, um, I think... I think she might've,
耶 呃 我想...我想她大概参与了
but don't be mad at her,
但千万别朝她发火
cause it could've been way worse.
发火会让局面更不好收拾的
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢?
A couple of weeks ago, we went to a turning party,
几星期前 我们去了一个转化聚会
where this girl had all these vamps drain her,
女孩会被所有的吸血鬼吸干
and then she turned into a vampire.
然后她就转化成一个吸血鬼了
Why am I hearing about this for the first time?
为什么我第一次听说这事
Because I just got thrown into a van,
因为我刚被人从货车里扔出来
and Rico was inside.
车上是瑞寇
Who?
谁
The vampire I was telling you about.
刚我跟你说的那个吸血鬼
He knows that I'm a cop, and he's pissed.
他知道我是个条子 他很恼怒
He's pissed?
他恼怒了
You ought to be ashamed of yourself, Landry.
你真该为你自己感到惭愧蓝礼
Captain... - Where is he now?
队长...- 他现在在哪儿?
I was just trying to help. I...
我只是想帮帮忙 我...
when I became friends with Natalie,
当我成为娜塔莉的朋友时
I knew that I was the best chance
我知道这是我最好的机会
at getting on the inside of the vamp world
打入吸血鬼的内部
and finding out what was really going on.
查出他们到底在干什么勾当
Here, cap... Captain, take your arm out.
这 队长 把手穿出来
It's not in the hole.
不是这个洞
Um, Captain, it's... it's upside down.
呃 队长 现在...把上面的放下来
I got it. I got it. I got it!
行了 行了 我自己行
And I was gonna tell you. I just...
我要告诉你 我...
I knew that if I told you,
如果我告诉你
you would've put somebody else on the case, and...
你会让别人来查这个案子的 然后...
you said so yourself.
你亲口说的
Did you I.D. the van?
你记得货车的车牌吗?
Rico drives a black escalade,
瑞寇开一辆黑色的攀登者
and the license plate is...
还有驾驶证是...
call it into dispatch and get the hell out of my way.
把这告诉调查中心 还有别挡着我的道
Do you want me to come with you?
要我跟你一起吗?
I want your gun and your badge on my desk.
把你的枪和警徽放到我的办公桌上
You're off the force.
你被停职了
Man, you are nothing like what I pictured.
伙计 你跟我想象的完全不一样
What you pictured?
你想的是怎样的
Dude, you didn't even know
哥们 你猜不到
I had a girlfriend until 15 minutes ago.
十五分钟前我还没女朋友
You have no idea what a guy can picture in 15 minutes.
你也猜不到一个男人在十五分钟里能想些什么
Well, what do you think?
呃 你想了些什么
I think Carla has good taste.
我想卡拉的品味不错
So, Jules... Julia.
那么 朱尔斯... 茱莉亚
Julia
茱莉亚
The bar you work at... when I've been in there
你工作的那个酒吧 我曾在那里
flirting with Carla, acting like an idiot,
和卡拉调情 我就像个傻蛋一样
you've been in there the whole time, haven't you?
那会儿你是不是一直都在?
Yeah, I saw you, and you did look like an idiot.
是 我看到你了 的确很傻
Ha ha.
哈哈
But I'd only be jealous if you were a girl, right?
不过你得是个女的我才会吃醋 对吧?
Huh.
哈
So, Carla, you don't get jealous
卡拉 如果一个男的
if a guy in a bar was flirting with Julia?
在酒吧和茱莉亚调情 你不吃醋吗?
Well, actually, no, that's different,
恩 其实 不 那不一样
'cause Julia's bisexual. What?
Julia是双性恋 什么?
Very bisexual.I like that.
相当纯正的 我喜欢啊
And we're off.
我们要走了
And that's how I put the "adventure"
所以我去风险投资
in venture capital.
探一把险
Wiener.
温纳
Okay, children, let's move on to Lucille's father,
好的 孩子们 下面到露西尔的爸爸了
officer Joe Stubeck.
Joe 斯图beck警官
Huh. Raise the roof, right?
哈哈 这热闹得屋顶都掀了哈
Huh, buddy? Yay! Yay!
恩 耶! 耶!
Well...
这个...
Like miss Andrea said,
正如安德拉老师所说
I'm officer Stubeck, Lucille's dad.
我是斯图贝克警官 露西尔的爸爸
And that handsome fella right there is my partner, Billy.
这个帅气逼人的哥们 是我的搭档比利
Uh, police partner.
工作搭档
Seriously? You think their minds went somewhere else?
搞没搞错 你觉得他们还能有别的想法
Just checking.
以防万一嘛
All right, and those people back there
好了 教室后面的那些
are filming us for a TV news show.
正在拍电视新闻
Now, who knows what a UTF officer does?
谁知道UTF是做什么的?
Right there.
你来
Kill zombies?
杀僵尸?
That's exactly what I do.
没错 就是我做的
I kill zombies, sometimes vampires.
我杀僵尸 有的时候还杀吸血鬼
I've even captured a werewolf or two.
也抓过一两个狼人
I could never do your job.
我永远都做不了你的工作
And I couldn't do your either. That's not true.
我也做不了你的工作 才不是
Yeah, you're probably right. It's pretty easy.
对 你也许是对的 当教师很简单的
Now, who wants to learn how to kill a zombie?
现在 谁想学怎么杀僵尸?
I'm sorry.
抱歉
The kids don't really need to be learning
我想这些小孩不需要
about this sort of thing, do they?
学这些东西吧?
Yes, they do need to learn about this... it's important.
不是 他们要学的 这很重要
Well, so is the venture capital business.
风险投资也是
Otherwise, I wouldn't be driving
不然 我怎么开得起
a bimmer convertible I named Shakira.
我的敞篷小跑车Shakira呢
Huh?
恩?
Who else wants to drive a bimmer convertible
谁想来试试开一下
named Shakira?
敞篷小跑车Shakira?
Janice and my son, yes.
詹尼斯 还有我的乖儿子 超赞
Okay, and who wants to drive a UTF police car someday?
好吧 谁想有朝一日开UTF的警车炫一炫
Just about everybody. Thanks.
人人都想哦 承让
Okay, great. Now, if I could just have my zombie...
如果我碰到一个僵尸
Oh, yeah.
哦 对 我来
Oh, no, a zombie.
哦 不 僵尸啊
Police. Stop, or I'll shoot.
警♥察♥ 别动 不然我开枪了
Okay.
好吧
Zombie!
僵尸!
Kids, it's been great talking with you today.
孩子 今天和你们聊得很开心
Listen, everybody be nice to miss Andrea.
大家听着 对安德拉老师好点
剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表