剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表
So...
恩
I had a really nice night tonight.
我今晚过得很不错
Yeah, me too.
恩 我也是
Glad you called.
很高兴你打给我
I should... probably go inside.
我..我该进去了
Yeah, yeah. Let's go inside.
哦 是的 我们一起进去吧
You know what I mean.
你懂我的意思的
Whoa. Hey. Hey. Come on.
哇哦 嘿嘿
I said I had a nice night, so...
我说了我今晚很不错
Yes. I get it.
恩 我知道
Call me tomorrow? Okay.
明天打给我? 好的
Good night, Travis.
晚安Travis
Good night.
晚安
Hey! Watch it.
嘿! 当心点
Ah!
啊!
One year ago...
一年前...
vampires, werewolves, and zombies...
吸血鬼 狼人 还有僵尸
descended upon California's San Fernando Valley.
降临加利福尼亚州圣费尔南多谷
Authorities remain baffled by their origins.
当局对其来源毫无头绪
love is nasty 'cause it gets so rotten
#爱情多么恶心 因为它会渐渐腐烂#
I think it's time to put this body in the ground
#是时候把尸体放在地上#
oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
#哦哦 哦哦 哦哦#
we're losing all control
#我们正渐渐失去控制#
the buildings all turn to dust
#高楼大厦尽化作尘土#
and I think it's getting closer
#我想末日即将到来#
Okay, people, looks like we have ourselves
恩 好了 我们现在
a werewolf to apprehend.
要去抓个狼人了
Pierce, Stubeck, I want you guys on this.
Pierce Stubeck 你们两去
Why not me and Carla? Yeah.
怎么不是我和Carla? 是啊
Because for the month,
因为这个月
Stubeck and Pierce have 11 werewolves
Stubeck和Pierce干了11个狼人
to you and Rinaldi's 6.
而你和Rinaldi只干了6个
'Cause you give them the good leads, captain.
你给他们好带的老大
I assign the leads randomly,
我是随意分配任务的
and excuses are the nails
借口就是那种
Used to build a house of failure.
没志气的废柴用的
What? Officer Landry,
什么? Landry警官
I understand this werewolf attack happened on your block.
我知道这起事件发生在你住那个街道
Well, you're welcome to stay at my place
你可以暂时住在我家
until this whole thing blows over.
直到整件事情过去
Um, I-I think I'll be okay.
恩 没事 我没事
And moving on...
继续
I just received word
我刚收到消息
that the L.A. Department Of Sanitation
说洛杉矶卫生局局
failed to sign a new contract today,
没能签订新的合同
so they are officially on strike.
所以他们今天罢♥工♥
Yeah, what does that mean?
哦 什么意思?
What that means is that each and every one of you
意思就是说 你们每个人
is responsible for collecting and disposing
打完僵尸以后
of your own zombie kills.
要自己收拾好
Can we keep the zombies?
我们能收藏吗?
No, we can't keep them. Of course not.
不行 你做梦呢
And final piece of business,
最后一件事
it is officer Carla Rinaldi's birthday today.
今天是Carla Rinaldi警花的生日
Happy birthday, Carla.
生快啊Carla
That's my Carla. Happy birthday.
Carla是我的 生快哦
That's my Carla.
是我的Carla
She's not saying what birthday,
虽然她没说什么生日的事情
but, uh, I would gather
但 恩 我想
that it's probably been a couple years
你来这里已经好些年了
since your quincea帽era. Am I right, Rinaldi?
是吧 Rinaldi?###########晕
Captain, you know I'm not hispanic, right?
老大 你知道我不是西班牙裔的吧?
If I did, I sure as hell I wouldn't tell you.
如果我知道的话 打死我也不会告诉你
Anyway, let's throw a little extra love Carla's way.
好了 把对Carla的多余情感藏藏好
Let's make sure it's appropriate love.
控制好你们的举止
No full-mouth kissing, no crotch mashing.
不要舌吻 不要越界
Any of you sacks want to give Carla a hug,
如果你们想给Carla一个拥抱的话
you bend at the waist like an A-frame house.
你们可得确保自己身材好
Damn right, captain.
真♥他♥妈♥对 老大
All right, now, let's get out there and kill something.
好吧 现在让我们出去杀杀吧
Hey, remember earlier
嘿 还记得之前
when I told you not to look at that S.U.V. next to us
我叫你不要去看我们边上
with the tinted windows, and then you looked anyway?
染色玻璃窗的SUV 但你还是看了?
Yeah, I thought you were pointing out some side-boob.
我以为你看到别人的胸
Naturally. Anyway, when the driver
自然 总之 当那个司机
went to flick his cigarette out the window,
要把香烟扔出去的时候
I caught a glimpse of him,
我瞥了他一眼
and it was the same vamp
是几周前
that jumped me outside the bar a couple weeks ago.
在酒吧外面碰到的吸血鬼
Are you sure? I'm positive.
你确定吗? 当然
Did you get the plates?
车牌有吗?
Ah, yeah. MmHmm.
啊 恩 恩
Only question now is, Stu,
现在唯一的问题是 Stu
What are we gonna do about it?
我们要怎么做?
We don't do anything.
什么都不做
Captain wants us on this werewolf case.
老大要我们去做这个狼人的案子
We're gonna sit tight until we can talk to him later.
我们该按兵不动 晚点再和他讲
Don't give me that look. What?
别这样看我 什么?
That's the look you give me when you're gonna do something
每次我叫你不要去做某件事情 而你不听
that I directly asked you not to do.
你总会这样看我
Promise me you won't go after these guys alone.
答应我你不会独自行动的
All right, Stu, I promise.
好的 Stu 我保证
Pinkie swear?
拉勾勾?
I pinkie swear.
拉勾勾
I'm a dad. I take pinkie swears seriously.
我是个爸爸了 我很认真对待拉勾勾的
I know you do, partner. All right.
我知道的 好的
All right. Got it.
好的 知道了
Hey, captain.
嘿 老大
Sorry to bother you, but can I run a license plate?
不好意思打扰一下 我能查一个牌照吗?
Anyways, I just showed up at, uh, this police department.
我刚刚 恩 到警♥察♥局
No, the Undead Task Force?
不是 僵尸特警?
Yeah, I'd give it about a "D," solid "D" minus.
恩 我想给个D D-
B.T. Dubs, not that I pay taxes,
对了 不是我没交税
but if I did, psh, I would be pissed.
而是如果我交了 我会发火的
All right, pal. I'll see you later.
好吧 pal 等会见
Hey. Can I help you?
嘿 要帮忙吗?
Uh, hey, yes. Please.
呃 嘿 当然
I'm... I'm looking for "Kiersten"?
我...我在找"Kiersten"?
Yeah, I just wanted to drop off her jacket.
是的 我只想还回她的夹克
She... she left it in my car,
她...她把它落在我车上了
uh, the other night, so I just wanted to, you know...
呃 昨天晚上 我只是想..你知道的...
Yeah, uh...
是啊 呃...
she's busy. She can't come out right now.
她很忙 现在没法出来
Okay... dad.
好的...老爹
Well, gee golly. Thanks.
好吧 谢谢
Pass that on to her. I will.
交给她 我会的
Maybe I should write a note or...?
也许我该留张纸条?
Nope. No? Maybe not?
不 不? 也许不用?
Okay, well...
那 好吧
Do I know you from somewhere?
我可以知道你哪来的吗?
Yeah, I'm... I'm the bassist for Plastic Organ.
当然 我...我是Plastic Organ的贝斯手
Oh. Uh, Six Inches Soft?
噢 呃 Six Inches Soft?
Handicapped Stalls?
Handicapped Stalls?
Otis Gay and The Civil Rights?
Otis Gay还有The Civil Rights?
Nursery Crimes? MmMm.
Nursery Crimes? 嗯嗯
Cancel The Pants? Definitely not.
Cancel The Pants? 没听过
Those are just some of the bands I dabble in.
这些都是我加过的乐队
You probably don't listen to that music anyways.
你可能都不听那些音乐
Probably don't get out of the valley often.
可能从没出过这个山谷
No, no, I leave the valley from time to time.
不不 我经常出去
剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表