剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表
Attention, all units,
所有单位 注意
111 in progress, corner of Victory and Alameda.
在阿♥拉♥米达胜利街 街角 有111情况发生
Hey. Somebody fun wouldn't answer that.
嘿 有幽默感的人不会理会它的
Don't get it!
别接
This is Stubeck and Pierce. We're on it.
我是斯塔贝克和皮尔斯 我们前往事发地点
No fun.
不好玩
God, it is like a sauna in here.
天啊 简直像在蒸桑拿
Aren't you hot as hell, Carla?
你不觉得热死了吗 卡拉
Not taking my top off, John-John.
我不会脱衣服的 约翰-约翰
Damn.
嚓
You know, officer Johnson, you're awfully smug
你知道吗 约翰逊警员 你太自以为是了
for a guy who just killed a man in the prime of his life.
你杀了一个风华正茂的人
He was 82.
他已经82岁了
And he still ran a mile three days a week--
但是他还能一周三天跑完一英里
or walked a mile, but at that age,
或是走完 但在那个年龄
there's almost no difference.
跑和走没多大意义上的差别
Possible 188 in progress
疑似发生188情况
at the Mel-o-Dee Nursery--
地点在蓝克逊大道8233号♥
8233 Lankershim, please respond.
旋律托儿所 收到请回话
This is Rinaldi. We're on it.
我是 瑞纳尔第 我们前往出事地点
Here we go. How do I look?
出发了 我看起来怎么样
Oh, kind of like a douche. Thanks.
看起来像傻♥逼♥ 谢谢
So your niece is going
你的侄女准备去
to another one of those parties later,
另一个那样的派对
and unless you need me around here,
所以除非现在这儿需要我
I was thinking maybe I'd check up on her again
不然我想可以再去照看她一些
and make sure she's not getting into any trouble?
确保她不会卷入任何麻烦
That sounds great, Kirsten.
好的 科斯汀
Awesome, I was just--
太好了 我就
Hey, you said my name right.
嘿 你说对了我的名字
What's that?
什么
Nothing.
没事了
All right, let's go.
好 出发
Damn, it is hot as hell. I know, right?
天啊 太热了 我也知道 对吧
Now, remember,
现在 你们别忘了
when you see a pus, you're gonna want to take--
你们看到人身上有脓包 你们要拿出
Look, I know you went through a lot of trouble
听着 我知道你为了这些卡
with these cards,
做了很多的工作
like laminating them and everything,
像裁剪什么的
but this is a dumb idea. Yeah, seriously, man.
但这是个蠢主意 是的 真的 长官
Somebody gonna get hurt this way, brah.
会害到人的 兄弟
Well, people were getting killed your way, brah.
按你的方式 已经死人了 兄弟
So let's give this a shot, shall we?
所以 我们试一下 行吗
Okay, who's taking point?
好了 谁带队
Wait, you're not coming with us, are you?
等等 你不是要和我们一起吧?
You bet your ass I am.
咱们就一路了
Jesus [bleep]. Right.
我X 真是好
Excuse me. I am a police officer, and I--
不好意思 我是警♥察♥ 我
Of course, it's-- it's probably time for me
好吧 大概现在
to check in with the home office.
我要去内政部报到
Yep.
是的
I'll let that one go, but from now on...
刚才那个不算 不过现在开始
Protocol.
按照规章来
Pro Protocol.
规章 按规章办事
Yeah, that's right. Yeah.
是的 对的 好
Proto--protocol.
按规章办事
No, thank you.
没事 谢谢你
I said, no, gracias--
我说了 没事 谢谢(西班牙语)
Hey, sucks to be that guy today, huh?
嘿 今天像他这样很糟糕吧
Billy, it's never fun to be that guy.
比利 他一点都不好笑
After we take care of this,
等我们处理完这事
we should go buy some oranges from him.
我们应该买♥♥几个他的橘子
Yeah, that's a great idea,
是啊 主意不错
if you want to get the sewer poops.
除非你想一泻千里(吃橘子拉稀)
Ugh! What are the sewer poops?
恶 什么一泻千里啊
It sounds like a horrible punk-rock band.
听起来像恐怖的朋克摇滚乐队
Please buy my orange poop pellets.
请买♥♥点我的桔色屎球
You think oranges are poop pellets?
你认为橘子就是屎球吗
Ugh!
呃
Aah!
啊
Just to let you know, I'm not getting out of the car today.
给你说 今天爷不会下车的
It's brutal out here.
外面太可怕了
Just a minute.
等等
Excuse me!
打扰下
I am a police officer, and I have cause to believe
我是警♥察♥ 我有理由相信
you may have contracted the zombie virus.
你们可能感染了尸毒
If you can understand me--
如果你们听得懂
The guy's obviously contracted the zombie virus.
这些家伙明显被感染了
You're right.
没错
Oh, fine.
噢 好吧
I have an idea.
我有个主意
You don't think I can have fun?
不觉得这样很有趣吗
I can be fun.
我要玩一玩
What are you doing?
你要干嘛?
Yeah! Bowling for zombies?
呀! 僵尸保龄球?
Yeah!
耶!
Count it!
数一下!
Look at you.
看看你
You're like a whole new person.
完全变了个人
Oh! Yes!
噢! 耶!
That's the sickest thing I've ever heard.
我见过最变♥态♥的事
Oh, man.
噢 伙计
Right there, buddy.
就是这样 老兄
Hey, Stu, looks like you left the seven pin.
嘿 司徒 看来你还落了第七个
Who is this new guy?
这个刚出现的是谁?
I like him.
我喜欢他
Oh, come on!
噢 来吧!
The guy's like Mickey Rourke from The Wrestler.
这家伙像摔跤王里的米奇·鲁尔克
Yeah, he keeps getting up.
是啊 他要站起来了
No, no, I mean, the guy looks like
不不不 我是说 他长得像
Mickey Rourke from The Wrestler.
摔跤王里的米奇·鲁尔克
Get him, Stuby!
撞倒他 笨司徒!
Yeah, mother lover! Suck on that!
快 恋母者! 贴紧了!
You're a maniac! You're a maniac!
你这疯子!太疯狂了!
Awesome!
太棒了!
Backing her up-- I'm just gonna make sure.
倒回去撞她--我只是想确认下
Oh-ho-ho-ho!
哦-噢-噢!
What's going on? Damn it.
怎么啦? 该死的
We got Mickey Rourke stuck under our car.
米奇·鲁尔克卡在车轮里了
Uh, wow.
呃 喔
What does Rico do?
雷克干什么的?
How does he afford something like this?
他怎么这么有钱?t
I think his dad's kind of a big deal.
我想他父亲是个大人物
What, is he some, like, movie producer agent
他是电影制片人之类的
or something?
还是其他什么?
No, silly. He's a vampire.
不 傻瓜 他是吸血鬼
So same thing, I guess.
之类的 我猜
Well, don't you ladies look beautiful.
哇 你们真美
Thanks, Rico. Thanks for inviting us.
谢谢雷克 谢谢邀请
No problem. It's nice to have some friends over
没什么 请一些朋友来
and just hang out with my fang out, you know?
和我的獠牙玩一玩 你们懂吗?
You came on a special night.
这是个特别的晚上
How so? It's a turning party...
怎么会? 只是个变身舞会
for Claire.
为克莱尔准备的
Uh, a-a turning party?
呃 一个...变身舞会
You excited, baby? Very.
激动吗 宝贝? 当然
Why don't you two grab some drinks from the bar?
为何不弄点酒来喝?
Oh, tell Divina to give you the good vodka.
噢 告诉狄维娜给你们拿最好的伏特加
You deserve it.
这才配得起你们
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表