剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表
One of these days.
总有一天会拿到的
Silly.
真傻
I can't believe they're in there shooting porn
难以置信他们竟然在那里拍色情片
and we're out here with our thumbs up our asses.
我们却竟然在这里干等着
We're looking for a werewolf, Billy.
我们在找狼人 比利
And a makeup girl.
还有一个女化妆师
Why do you care so much about porn, anyway?
你干嘛那么在意色情片呢?
I don't know. Why do you care so little?
不知道 你干嘛那么漠不关心?
I care that the girls in those movies
我关心的是片中的女孩
are sad examples of childhood trauma and parental neglect.
都有着童年创伤 经常被父母忽视
Maybe they just like porn.
也许她们就是喜欢黄♥片♥
Yeah, that's probably it.
嗯 有可能
You don't think they have serious problems?
你不觉得她们有严重的问题?
I think cops have serious problems.
我觉得警♥察♥有严重的问题
How much porn do you have, anyway?
你有多少毛♥片♥?
Two terabytes.
2TB的储量收藏
That's gibberish. Is that a lot?
什么鬼话 那算多不?
I don't know. Is 8000 movies a lot?
不知道 8000部算多吗?
8000?
8000部?
How do you even watch that many movies?
你怎么看得了那么多?
I don't watch the whole movie, Stubeck.
我又不看一整部 斯塔贝克
I'm usually flushing tissues after the first scene.
一般看完第一个场景 我就脸红了
Aw! What does that even mean?
啊 那又是什么意思?
Oh, Jesus.
哦 天哪
Do you know anything about porn?
你到底了不了解毛♥片♥?
No, because I love my wife.
不知道 因为我爱我的老婆
She gave me a calendar of boudoir photographs
在五周年结婚纪念日上
for our fifth anniversary.
她给了我我们一整年的艳照
What are we doing out here?
我们在外头干啥?
I'm gonna tell them
我要告诉他们
there's nothing going on out here.
外面什么都没有
What?
什么?
Oh, no.
哦 不
Nothing.
断气了
We've found the makeup girl.
我们找到了化妆师
The werewolf's in the house.
狼人在屋子里
We've found the makeup girl.
我们找到了化妆师
I'm here with officer Joe Stubeck.
我和乔 斯塔贝克长官在一起
Only question is...
问题是...
If you had a sex toy right in your face,
如果有个性感尤物在你面前
would you recognize it?
你会认出吗?
No, I probably-- Stop it!
不 我可能...别弄了!
Get that away from me.
把那拿远点
I guess not.
我猜不会
Hold on to this.
握紧
Why? It's not your property.
什么? 又不是你的
Lexi? Tori?
莱西? 托莉?
Do I know you?
我认识你吗?
No, but... I know you guys.
不 但我认识你们
I mean, I'm not a freak about it, but...
我是说 我不是狂喜啊 但
You're close. Wow!
闭嘴 哇哦!
You're pretty much a freak about it.
你就是发了疯的狂喜
Billy, what do you say we get these girls out of here?
比利 我们把女孩们带出去吧?
Yeah. Who are you?
好的 你们是谁?
I'm the insert guy.
我是男优
Yeah, you are.
哦 是哦
Did you find Mara?
你们找到马拉了?
Uh... Let's talk about that later.
嗯...以后再说吧
Everybody, get ready to bolt for the front door.
听着 大家准备从前面离开这里
We think the werewolf is upstairs.
我们怀疑狼人在楼上
I don't think we have a clean path to the door.
我想我们可能出不去
Insert guy's right.
男优说得对
We'll split up. Two of us stay here.
分头行动 两个留下来
Two of us take down the werewolf.
两个去打狼人
Staying here. I'm right with you.
留下来 我和你在一起
Oh, that's shocking.
哦 太震惊了
You guys are gonna stay here with the porn stars.
你们两留下来 和女♥优♥呆一起
Carla, let's end this.
卡拉 我们去终结这一切吧
Wow! Hi.
哇哦! 嗨
So what is the name of this thing?
这个片子叫什么名字?
I gotta know what to look for when it comes out.
这样它上架之后我好去找啊
Two girls, one cop.
叫做两女一警
That is awesome. Yeah.
太给力了 确实
And if you look close, you can see me in the part with--
如果你仔细看的话 就能看到我和--
Quiet down, insert guy. I didn't ask you
男优哥 你给我闭嘴
to insert yourself into this conversation.
这没你插话的份
Okay.
好吧
That Billy's a piece of work, isn't he?
比利就爱干这种事 对不?
I don't blame him. Those girls are hot.
这不怪他 那些女♥优♥确实骚
Hey, where'd you find the makeup girl?
嘿 你是在哪发现化妆师的尸体的?
She came flying through a window.
她直接从窗子里飞出来的
But that's not what killed her.
但这并不是她的死因
She was torn up pretty good.
她死前被折磨得很惨
God, can you imagine a worse way to go?
老天 还能有比这更惨的死法了吗?
Eaten by zombies.
有啊 被僵尸吃了呗
Or I have a fear about being buried alive.
而且我特别怕被活埋
I have nightmares about it.
我做过这样的噩梦
It's kind of irrational, I know--
我知道这听起来很荒唐
I was just making small talk. Got it.
我只是闲聊而已 懂了
Sure, okay.
好吧 没问题
Evening, Mrs...Trager.
晚上好 特瑞格...女士
Sorry to interrupt, I just need to make sure
很抱歉打扰您 我是来确认
that your husband is properly locked down.
您的丈夫被关好了
No, of course. The only thing is,
那是当然 而且
we've already locked him in for the weekend, so.
我们已经把它关了整个周末了
That's great. I just need to verify that.
很好 但我需要确认
But I told you, he's in his room.
可是我说了他就在他房♥间呀
You know, we have always complied
我们一直都遵守
with the city's lockup procedure.
这里的监禁手续
Lockdown.
不是监禁 是禁闭
And I can't check you off my list
只有我亲自检查过之后
until I come in and check for myself.
才能在表格上把你们的名字划掉
And I would have no problem
我很愿意你进来
with that except we just had our floors redone.
但是我们的地板才翻新过 所以...
Um, Mrs. Trager, either you're gonna have to let me in
特瑞格女士 要么你让我进去
or I'm gonna force my way in.
要么我就冲进去了
He escaped, officer. I am so sorry.
我很抱歉 警官 他逃走了
How long ago? About 40 minutes ago.
跑了多久了? 大约四十分钟吧
I...I must've waited too long to lock him in,
关他之前我要准备一段时间
and then he started acting up,
但就在这段时间里他变形了
and to be honest, I have no idea where he's gone to.
说实话 我也不知道他跑哪去了
You have no idea at all?
你真的啥也不知道?
Well, uh, maybe he's gone up to the highway to chase cars
他也许会跑到高速上去追车
or down by the creek, drinking.
或者跑到小溪边去喝水
Please don't hurt him!
请不要伤害他
He doesn't know what he's doing!
他不是故意这么做的
Ah, [bleep].
哎 我X
Is this the first time you guys have been to a porn set?
你们是第一次来拍毛♥片♥的片场吗?
Trust me, it's usually not this exciting.
相信我 其实这没想象那么激♥情♥
If you want, you can come by sometime.
你要是愿意 可以经常来哦
That would be...awesome.
这真是...太给力了
You know, you guys could probably be porn actors.
其实你们也可以来拍毛♥片♥的哦
No, I could You think so?
我可不行 真的吗?
I always thought we could. Really?
其实我觉得我们可以 真的吗?
Yeah!
那是当然!
What about you, Tori?
托莉 那你呢?
You think I have what it takes to be a porn star?
你觉得我有当艳星的潜质吗?
I don't know. I haven't seen you naked.
不好说哦 我又没见你的裸体
Well, if you play your cards right,
如果你做的合我口味的话
you just might, little rabbit.
也许你能看到的哦
剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表