剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表
Oh! Ooh!
噢 噢
That's our mole.
这是混在我们内部的间谍
I'm gonna go tell Dashell we found the mole.
我去告诉 达歇尔 我们找到了间谍
Yeah.
好
Nice, Stu! Yeah.
真棒 老兄
How did you know that was the mole?
你怎么知道这是个间谍?
Oh.
噢
I kept playing the tape back.
我不断地回放录像带
Every time Dashell keyed in the code,
每次我看到 达歇尔 键入密♥码♥时
Kirsten was nowhere around.
科斯汀 都不在
And then I realized the only people
那时我意识到仅知道密♥码♥的人
that would have the code are Dashell
除了 达歇尔 之外
or the guy that made the tape.
还有可能是做这录像带的人
So you're sure it's not Dashell.
而且你确定不是 达歇尔
Yes, I'm sure it's not Dashell.
是的 我确定不是达歇尔
There's a lot of things I don't know about Dashell,
我虽然不了解关于 达歇尔 的很多事情
but I know one thing.
但我知道一件事
He hates the vamps with all his heart.
他打心眼里恨吸血鬼
And if I'm wrong about that, well, then we're all screwed.
如果我在这事上出错的话 那我们就都完了
Touche. Mm.
讲得好 嗯
Whoo!
呜
Just one question, though...
不过还是有个问题...
you couldn't wait five minutes?
你为什么不能再多等五分钟?
I mean, you really had to bust up my moment?
我说 你真的要破坏我的美好一刻吗?
Oh, what do you mean "your moment"?
"美好一刻"是什么意思?
You putting the moves on Kirsten again?
你又搭上了科斯汀?
Dude, you glock-blocked me.
你坏我好事了
I don't know what that means.
我不知道这是什么意思
Yeah, you do. You glock-blocked me.
你真的坏我好事了
You know what I told you about coming on to Kirsten.
你知道我跟你讲了我对 科斯汀 有意思
Ah, I don't care.
我不在乎
She smells like a basket of peaches.
她闻起来像一篮子桃子
Oh, I'm gonna report you.
那我要告发你
In a good way? No.
说点好听的是吗? 不
That's actually really horrifying.
那真的很恐怖
The vamp boss has proposed a sit-down.
吸血鬼的头头建议说坐下谈谈
Oh, crap.
噢 胡扯
Landry, I got a bad feeling about John-John.
蓝爵 我对约翰-约翰有种不好的预感
Hey, you want a little blood? I'm sure you could suck some
嘿 要来点血吗? 我可以确保你能在这
out of there. - Oh, come on.
吮点 - 来吧
My God!
老天
I have some awful news to tell you.
我要告诉你一些不好的事
What else? Did zombies come up?
还有其他什么? 僵停来了吗?
Yeah, captain, they did. Yeah.
是的 队长 他们出现了 是的
I got this. I can tell it.
我来说吧 我来说
The vampires... I would love to tell the story.
吸血鬼们... 我想讲这个故事
剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表