剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表
Aah! Unh!
啊 啊
Man, Billy's got a lot of porn on this thing.
天啊 比利手♥机♥有好多艳照啊
"Inactive glands."
继续艳照
Aah!
啊
All right, here we go.
好了 开始正片
Greetings, pig.
你好 警♥察♥们
If you are watching this video...
如果你在看这个视频
Are you sure that's Billy?
你确定那是比利
No, but I can't say it's not him, right?
不确定 但也不能确定不是比利 对吗
Hey!
嘿!
Here's the part where they tell me
看这 他们说要我
to go to Griffith park with the body...
单独去格里菲斯公园
Aah!
啊!
Unarmed and alone.
空手独身
Well, I guess that's what we got to do, then.
额 看来非做不可了
Seriously?
你确定?
Unh!
啊!
Did they say what they'd do
他们有说如果你带了后援去
if you went in there with backup?
会怎么样吗?
Yeah, they'll kill Billy.
嗯 就杀了比利
Well, there you go, then.
嗯 没错
They always say that. They have to say that.
他们就知道这么说 也只能这么说
Well, it doesn't mean they won't do it.
嗯 他们也许真会这么做
I'm not going without backup.
没后援我可不去
Don't be such a girl.
别像娘们儿一样
Unh!
啊!
Fine, I'll think about it.
好 我考虑下
How's she working out?
她刚才干得怎么样?
Eh, you know,
嗯 你懂的
I'm not that impressed.Yeah.
谈不上印象深刻吧
Yo. Hmm?
哟 嗯?
Guess what I rented last night.
猜我昨晚干租了什么带子?
Hmm? Big fat Greek wedding.
嗯? 我盛大的希腊婚礼
What'd you think?
你觉得如何?
Eh, not for me.
额 不对我的口味
Unit 23, unit 23, do you copy?
23组 23组 听到请回答
Officer Rinaldi here. Copy.
这里是瑞纳尔第警官 收到
We have a report of a 1-11 in progress
我们收到情报说1-11出现
at Wiggly's donuts, 1327 Chatsworth.
地点在维格里甜品店 查斯特沃思1327号♥
Please report. Over.
请回报 完毕
Affirmative. Officer Johnson and I are en route. Over.
收到 约翰逊警官和我正在路上 完毕
What's the 111? SlowWalker zombie.
111是什么? 墨迹僵尸
The fresh ones, they move pretty well,
新生的种类 行走得很慢
but when they've been undead too long,
但当他们长时间不死的时候
we call that a 1-11.
我们就称之为1-11
Uh-huh, at Wiggly's donuts.
嗯 在维格里甜品店
Now, that's what I'm talking about.
那才是重点
You know, I can go for a bear claw right now.
你懂的 那里可有熊掌甜甜圈哦
Right. Hit those lights, baby.
好吧 把警灯开了 宝贝儿
Yeah, yeah.
就这样 就这样
Sure. Yeah.
慢慢来
Cool.
太爽了
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么呢?
What you mean, what the hell I'm doing?
你什么意思 问我在干什么?
I'm getting a dozen.
等我拿一打就好
You can't wait?
你就不能等等?
Um, I don't think he's going anywhere.
嗯 我觉得他跑不了
You know, you're not helping the cop stereotype
你这么沉溺这些甜甜圈
with this doughnut crap.
会让人误解警♥察♥的形象
Who cares?
谁管呢?
It's the only stereotype worth living up to.
这才是警♥察♥形象的最高典型代表
Hey, check it out, John-John.
嘿 来看看 约翰
Big man's still got a doughnut in his mouth.
大胖孩嘴里也有个甜甜圈
That's not a doughnut. That's a hand.
那不是甜甜圈 是一只手
What? A hand?
什么? 一只手?
Oh, I'm sorry.
哦 抱歉
My bad.
我的错
I didn't see it.
我没看到
Aah! Jesus!
啊! 见鬼!
Jesus, John-John!
上帝啊 约翰!
What?
干嘛?
You want to check the back?
你可以去后面看看吗?
Sound's still speeding.
声效一直还在录制中
Shut the Up. Be still.
闭嘴 站那儿别动
No, I don't want to check the back!
不 我可不去!
I want to get a bear claw! Check the back.
我想要熊掌甜甜圈! 检查后面去
Damn!
妈的!
Oh-ho-ho.
哦 嚯嚯
Oh, we're pulling our gun out now. I see.
哦 我们都拔枪了 我看到了哦
You see how dark it is back there?
你看到后面那有多黑吗?
It's like the damn black hole.
就像他妈的黑洞一样
Check the back.
检查后方
Mother
尼玛
Oh! What happened?
哦! 怎么了?
Nothing. It's just--it's nothing.
没事 只是 没事
Anybody here?
有人吗?
Hello!
嘿!
Callate.
闭嘴
You surprised me.
你吓了我一跳
I didn't hear you coming.
我没注意到你来了
Be still.
别动
Yeah, completely still.
好 一动也不动
Where's Mateo?
马迪欧在哪儿?
I'm sorry. I'm--I'm lost.
抱歉 我糊涂了
Are we here to exchange the same--
我们不是来交换同样的
where's the body?
尸体在哪儿?
You don't get Billy
我们拿到尸体之前
until we get the body.
你休想要回比利
All right. Yeah, you could have just asked me.
好吧 你可以直接问我的
I did ask you. Yeah, kind of,
我问过你 是啊 好像是
but I don't understand what you're saying, so...
但是我不明白你在说什么 所以...
The body!
尸体!
Yeah, absolutely, the body.
是的 当然 尸体
Hang on.
等等
Where's Billy?
比利在哪里?
You'll see Billy.
你会见到比利的
First I want to see Mateo.
但我要先见到马迪欧
Which is...
那就是...
The body. The body.
那个尸体 那个尸体
Got it. We're on the same page.
懂了 我们达成共识了
Great. I'll get him.
好极了 我会带他来
Uh, do you guys want to help me out with this?
呃 你们想能帮下忙吗?
I have a lower-back thing. It flares up sometimes.
我有个包袱 它有时会突然燃烧
Okay. Got it.
好的 拿到了
There we go. We got it. Great.
这就对了 拿到它了 很好
On your knees.
跪下
Hands to your head!
手放到头上!
Hands to your head!
手放到头上!
Okay, where's Billy?
比利在哪里?
You stay still.
你别动
Revisalo.
拉维沙罗
What'd you do to him, you son of a bitch?
你对他做了什么 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
He killed my brother, Cochino!
你杀了我的哥哥 克奇诺!
No.
不
No.
不
Matalo!
玛塔罗!
Stay back!
退后!
Stay back!
退后!
Aah!
啊!
Come on, buddy, let's get out of here!
来吧 伙计 让我们离开这里!
剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表