剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表
Man,It's kind of suck that you haven't put down officer Davis
兄弟 真扫兴 你居然没及时干掉戴维斯
Oh, that's right. You guys trained together.
哦 是啊 你俩可曾是一起训练
Good guy?
他是好人吗?
Actually, he's kind of a tool.
事实上 他是个工具
You know what? I'll be fine.
你知道吗? 我会没事的
Wait a minute.
等一下
Look.
看
What the hell?
搞什么
How's it going tonight?
今晚过得还愉快吗?
Billy.
比利
Son of a...
X养得…
Great. Get outta here!
真好啊 出来!
You're lucky I don't shoot you.
算你走运 我没崩了你
How's it going?
还好吗?
So, uh...
那么 呃...
Tell me about your kebabs.
告诉我烤肉的事
He's a vamp! God damn it.
他是吸血鬼 该死的
Should we go in there. - What? No.
我们该进去吗 什么 不
The vamp's a crazy-strong man.
这吸血鬼是个强壮的疯子
He'll snap her neck before I get a shot off.
我要是开枪的话 他会扭断她的脖子的
I got a message for your captain.
给你队长带个信
I can't see a damn thing.
我什么都看不到
Yeah, go ahead and kick. I like that.
好 使劲踢吧 我喜欢
Kick!
踢啊
Shh! Be quiet.
嘘 安静点
I got a plan.
我想到个主意
Turn it up.
打开它
John-John!
小强强!
You okay?
还好吗?
I guess.
差不多吧
How did you know where to shoot?
你怎么知道朝哪儿开枪
I didn't.
我不知道
No, no, no. Hold on.
不不不 慢着
Are you seriously looking at my tits?
你是在看我的胸吗
A little.
一点点
I can't believe that vamp fooled us like that.
我不相信那吸血鬼居然这么整我们
Guess we can just hope we get lucky,
猜猜我们只能自求多福
and maybe the zombie will kill itself.
也许僵尸会自杀
What do you mean? Gets like...
你什么意思? 就像...
Like, all bummed out and then just commits suicide?
像 全部都绝望然后就自杀
No, you jackass.
不 蠢驴
I meant like it would wander into traffic or something.
我是说它们自己能走进警局之类的
You think that's why they eat so much?
你认为那就是它们吃那么多的原因
Cause they're depressed?
因为它们很沮丧?
You know, you might be developmentally challenged.
你知道 你可能发育受阻
Developmentally challenged?
发育受阻
Don't make me explain.
别让我解释
Is that a real thing? - Yes, it's a real thing.
有这东西吗 是真的
I could see me having that.
我能想象到自己有了会怎样
Yeah, me, too.
是啊 我也是
Well, I have no idea where Davis is.
好吧 我不知道戴维斯在哪儿
And I have no idea what's in that backpack.
我也不知道背包里有什么
I wouldn't worry about it.
我不担心那些
I'm sure it's no big deal.
我确信那不是大事儿
Nothing to lose sleep over, right, partner?
没什么会让你失眠 是吧搭档?
Yeah.
是啊
Who wants to learn how to kill a zombie?
谁想学怎样杀死僵尸
Zombie!
僵尸
Sorry, bad traffic. I'm a little...
抱歉 交通拥堵 我有点...
Is it rush hour?
高峰时刻吗?
How are you, Mr. Vampire?
你怎么样 吸血鬼先生?
I got it! - There is a bomb inside the zombie.
我知道了 僵尸那有炸♥弹♥
You're out the force.
你被提出行动了
剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表