剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表
Four bloodmobiles were hijacked
四辆捐血车被袭击
within a ten-mile radius of this station.
就在这里的方圆十英里内
It's a turning party.
这是个变身舞会
Have you thought about it much?
你三思过吗?
Becoming a vampire?
变成一个吸血鬼?
Aah!
啊!
It's the vamps.
是吸血鬼
They put a bomb right in the zombie.
他们往一个僵尸身体里放了个炸♥弹♥
Vamps must have broken in here and cleaned us out.
吸血鬼肯定来过这里扫光了我们的家伙
You got three seconds to call off this attack.
你有三秒的时间叫他们取消进攻
Ugh!
呃!
Do vampires have the power to control zombies?
吸血鬼有能力控制僵尸吗?
I look forward to hammering out a peace agreement together.
我很希望我们达成和平协议
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
It will be done. I assure you.
会结束的 我保证
One year ago...
一年前
Vampires, werewolves, and zombies...
吸血鬼 狼人 还有僵尸
Descended upon California's San Fernando valley.
降临加利福尼亚州圣费尔南多谷
Authorities remain baffled by their origins.
当局对此毫无头绪(本集出现大boss)
Good evening.
晚上好
I just received a text from officer Johnson in the hospital.
我刚收到咱们的住院病人强森的短♥信♥
It reads, uh, "love from ya boy."
写到"爱你们"
Four ys in "boy."
这里的你指的是四个人
Uh, "to da whole UTF family."
"给我的不死生物特别行动小组"
"Holla at ya... ya boy."
"嘿你你你你们"
Again with the four... I can't read...
又是四个 读不出来
this is gibberish.
真是乱来
Pretty sure he's on a morphine drip.
是不是给他注射了吗♥啡♥
Anyway, as some of you may have heard,
总之 你们可能已经听说了
the vamp boss has proposed a sit-down.
吸血鬼老大已经提议坐下谈谈了
I believe this is an opportunity
我想这是一个我们
we should not pass up.
不容拒绝的机会
Hang on. Captain, why are we meeting with the vamps?
等等老大 我们干嘛要和吸血鬼会晤?
I mean, why am I risking my life fighting them every day?
为什么我每天要冒着和他们死拼的危险?
Christ, they almost killed John-John.
我擦 他们差点杀死小强强啊
Ah, women. You're so emotional.
亲爱的 你真感性
Captain, I have to agree with Carla on this one.
老大 这次我得说我同意卡拉
Ah, men. You're like women.
亲爱的 你真女人
Look, nobody hates the vamps more than I do,
我说 没人会比我更恨吸血鬼
and I trust 'em about as far as I can throw 'em,
信任有多深 我就能把他们扔多远
which is to say not very far.
其实不是很远
'Less, of course, one of 'em happens to be a dwarf.
当然 也有那种恰巧碰到侏儒的可能
In which case, my personal best happens to be 16 feet.
我个人的最好记录是把对手扔出4米多
I did that one summer in new Zealand.
那会是新西兰的一个夏天
That's how I tore my rotator cuff.
由此我肩腱袖断裂
Little bastard wouldn't ball up.
那小王八起不来了
Kept squirming.
一直在蠕动
But I was a foreigner,
但因为我是个外国人
so the judges weren't hearing it.
所以评审们不听我的
Are we dismissed, captain?
解散了吗 老大?
Stubeck, Pierce,
司徒贝克 皮尔斯
I want you guys to meet with Santos' men,
我要你们去见见萨托斯的人
figure out what he proposes.
探探他们口风
Rinaldi, I'm giving you the rest of the night off
瑞尔那迪 今晚我给你放假
so you can visit your partner.
你可以去看看你的搭档
Landry, you sit tight.
蓝德礼 你待命吧
You go to the hospital, you turn yourself into a third wheel.
如果你去医院的话 那你就是电灯泡
Captain, my relationship with officer Johnson
老大 我和强森警官之间
is strictly professional.
纯属工作关系
Well, maybe now it is,
哦 现在可能是
but after seeing what he pulled off
但在看到他
in that assault on our precinct,
在办公室的表现后
I wouldn't put anything past that son of a bitch.
我就再也不能相信他了
Dismissed.
解散
Hey, captain, I've been trying to contact your niece,
嘿 队长 我一直想要联♥系♥上你侄女
but she doesn't seem to be replying to any of my texts.
但是她好像就没回复过我短♥信♥
Texts. Does anybody make a phone call anymore?
短♥信♥ 有过电♥话♥吗?
I don't think so. Texting's just so much easier.
应该没吧 短♥信♥更容易些
Um, captain, your niece said something
恩 队长 你的侄女说过
about volunteering down at the hospital after school.
放学后要去医院做义工的事情
Yeah, her mother tells me
恩 她妈妈告诉过我
she's doing much better, thank God.
她恢复的不错了 谢天谢地
Well, um, I mean, if there's nothing for me to do here,
哦 恩 如果我在这也没事儿的话
could I maybe go down there and check on her myself?
我能不能去医院看看她呢?
I'll bring you back one of those stuffed bears
我会给你从礼品店
from the gift shop?
带公仔会来的
Hmm. Well, why not?
哦 行啊
Maybe you can figure out what's going on
或许你也去看看
in that crazy little head of hers.
她那疯狂的脑袋里到底在想些什么
Your niece is a pretty great girl, captain,
你侄女很不错的老大
but I will let you know if anything is going on.
一有事我肯定通知你
Promise.
一定
Landry. Yeah, captain?
蓝德礼 恩 老大?
I'm partial to pandas. Food for thought.
我喜欢熊猫 精神食粮
Okay. Panda it is.
好的 熊猫
She's not gonna bring me back a bear.
她才不会给我带呢
Just saying that like everybody else.
和别人一个样 说说而已
Turkey melt or roast beef sandwich.
火鸡和烤牛肉三明治
I could really go for a roast beef sandwich.
我选烤牛肉三明治
What do you think, Stubie Boobie?
你觉得呢 斯图宝贝?
Don't call me that.
别那样叫我
There's such a big difference
好的烤牛肉三明治
between a good roast beef sandwich
和不好的烤牛肉三明治
and a bad roast beef sandwich. You know what I mean?
区别很明显的 懂不?
Like, a rare, honking roast beef sandwich,
一个上等的珍贵的烤牛肉三明治
compared to one of those, like, flat, gray, slimy things
和一个普通暗淡的像一个
that looks like an old wallet.
皱了吧唧的钱包样
I mean, can you think of any food
还有什么食物
that has a wider range of good to bad
上下等级差
than the roast beef sandwich?
能有烤牛肉三明治那么明显?
It's almost like they're two totally different sandwiches.
就像两种不一样的三明治
My head is gonna split right down the middle.
我脑袋要开花了
Oh, relax, Stu, all right?
哦 斯图 放轻松
What do you have against roast beef sandwiches, huh?
你和烤牛肉三明治有仇吗?
How's it going, gorgeous?
近况如何啊 美女?
Ugh. Be quiet.
呃 安静点
Billy, aren't you nervous about meeting with the vamps?
比利 和吸血鬼碰头你紧不紧张?
Actually, Stu, I'm not. I don't know.
其实 斯图 我不紧张 不知道啊
Some reason, I just have this feeling
说不清 我有感觉
that it's all gonna work out.
总能有办法的
What are you basing that on?
你哪来的感觉
Nothing. Just a hunch.
没什么 直觉而已
Yeah, I can't go off your hunch.
好吧 我可跟随不了你的直觉
'Course you can't go off my hunch.
你当然跟随不了
It's my hunch, dummy.
那是我的感觉 笨蛋
Two people can't go off one hunch, all right?
两个人还能有一样的直觉了?
One person, one hunch. I know we've been...
一人一感觉 我知道我们
be quiet. I'm trying to tell you that I'm nervous, okay?
闭嘴 我的意思就是我很紧张
I just got a bad feeling about this whole thing.
我感觉很不妙
Okay. Okay, well, you know what?
好吧 好吧 嘿我说
Maybe the vamps are nervous too.
讲不定吸血鬼也很担心呢
What?
什么?
I'm just saying, I know...
我说 我知道
I know we think of them as...
我们把他们看成
As monsters.
怪兽
They are monsters, Billy.
他们就是怪兽 比利
By definition, vampires are monsters.
按照定义 吸血鬼就是怪兽
Okay, well, I'm just saying,
哦 好吧 我只是说
maybe they're as afraid of us as we are of them.
他们可能和我们一样紧张
You really think that? I do.
你真这么觉得? 是啊
剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表