剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表
Okay. Couple pieces of business.
筒子们 又有活干了
The Van Nuys jails are overcrowded.
凡·奈斯的监狱现在人满为患
One thing this city has too much of, it's prisoners.
这个城市里犯事儿的人太多了
That, and hipsters
那些潮人
who wear woolen ski caps in the summertime.
大夏天戴滑雪帽
Pierce, you're not one of those guys, are you?
皮尔斯 你不是其中之一吧?
What, are you kidding me?
你在干嘛 拿我开涮?
Course you're not.
哦 你当然不是
That's 'cause you're an American.
因为你是个美国人嘛
Anyway, the point is our prison cells are empty.
总之 重点是我们的监狱还很空
Well, with the exception of that puke douche vamp
除了那个叫雷克的
named Rico.
恶心吸血鬼
So we'll be expecting a van of overflow prisoners
所以不到一小时 就会有载满了囚犯的
within the hour.
卡车要到了
Officers Brown and Lawton from the LAPD
从洛杉矶警♥察♥局来的布朗和罗顿警官
have joined us to help us with that transition.
过来协助我们这次转移
Hey, you guys can totally say something if you want to.
嘿 你们俩可以说点什么
We don't want to say anything.
没什么要说的
Anyway, officer Landry,
总之 蓝爵长官
as some of you may or may not know,
不知道你们知不知道
found herself recently in a situation
她最近呢
where she had to compromise not only her identity,
不仅做了些不符身份的事
but several UTF tactics,
还影响到Utf的组织
so today she has informed me
所以她告诉我说今天
that she is going to offer me her resignation
会递交辞呈
effective immediately.
立即生效
Now, Landry did some good work...
现在 蓝爵要来给我们...
That's not true. I'm not quitting.
你骗人 我没要离开
Officer Landry, if you're having second thoughts,
蓝爵警官 如果你改变主意了
now is not the time or the place.
现在的时机和地点都不对
No, at least have the balls to tell them
至少我要告诉他们
if you're gonna fire me. Ooh.
是你炒我鱿鱼 哦
Sit down, officer Landry.
坐下蓝爵警官
I said take your seat...
我说了坐下...
Man down!
趴下!
Officers, stand back from that...
长官们 退后退后...
Man down! Man down!
趴下 趴下!
Officer, stand back.
长官 退后
Officer, get away from that man!
长官 离那个人远点!
He's been bit!
他被咬了!
Officer!
长官!
Nice shot, Rinaldi. Nice shot.
射得好 瑞纳尔第 射得好
Captain. Ugh...
老大 呃
Do it. Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
去 哇哦!哇哦!哇哦!
Officer. Whoa!
长官 哇哦!
Sorry. It has to be done.
对不起 我们必须这样
Officer, stand away from that zombie!
长官 离那个僵尸远点!
Quiet! Everybody shut up!
安静点! 都给我闭嘴!
There's a bomb on the zombie!
那个僵尸身上有炸♥弹♥!
What?
什么?
There's a bomb on the zombie.
僵尸身上有炸♥弹♥!
Rinaldi, Johnson, hold your fire!
瑞纳尔第 约翰逊 稳住!
Stubeck, Pierce, you diffuse that bomb.
斯塔贝克 皮尔斯 拆弹!
Uh, cut the yellow one. Uh, read is dead...
呃 切那条黄的 红的就死了
Yeah, we got it.
是 我们知道
They got it. They know exactly what they're doing.
他们知道 他们知道他们在干啥
We do not know what we're doing.
我们不知道
He's gonna blow.
要爆了!
Aah! Aah!
啊啊啊!
Fall out! Fall out!
出去! 出去!
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
走走走走
Move it!
出去!
Get down. Get down.
趴下 趴下
Cover your eyes.
保护好眼睛
Huh. What do you know?
嘿 我说
Maybe it was a dud.
那可能是个哑弹
Well, don't Jinx it.
恩 你表乌鸦嘴
Oh, Jinxes aren't real.
没有乌鸦嘴的
You calling the Egyptians liars?
你指埃及人是骗子么?
It's a dud.
是个哑弹
Aah...
啊...
Captain?
老大?
Had to be done.
必须这么做
One year ago...
一年前
Vampires, werewolves, and zombies...
吸血鬼 狼人 还有僵尸
Descended upon California's San Fernando Valley.
降临加利福尼亚州圣费尔南多谷
Authorities remain baffled by their origins.
当局对此毫无头绪
All this nasty business gets so rotten
♫恶心的东西都渐渐腐烂♫
I think it's time to put this body
♫是时候把尸体♫
in the ground
♫丢进坟墓♫
oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh
♫哦哦 哦哦♫
we're losing all control
♫我们正渐渐失去控制♫
the buildings all turned to dust
♫高楼大厦尽化作尘土♫
Okay, people, we are obviously under attack.
好了各位 很明显我们现在遭到了攻击
My suggestion, you strap down with every weapon you can carry,
我的建议是 将能带的武器都带好
and you give hell than anything that moves.
时刻准备着给那些生物来点颜色
Copy that. Damn right.
收到 真对
Officer Brown, apologies all around about your partner.
布朗警官 真的对你搭档的遭遇感到抱歉
He died...
他死了...
Did you say "honorably" or "horribly"?
你说的是"虽死犹荣"还是"恶心"?
I said he died...
我说他死了
Either one would have applied.
你说的两个都成立
All right, let's fall out and strap down.
好了 我们准备好出去吧
I heard it too.
我也听到了
What the hell, Captain?
怎么回事老大?
Where's all my bats at, man?
我的球棒呢?
Where's the ammo?
武器呢?
Vamps must have broken in here and cleaned us out.
吸血鬼肯定来过这里扫光了我们的家伙
Problem is there's no sign of forced entry.
但问题是这里没有强行进入的痕迹
It's almost like they had help from somebody on the inside.
看起来更像里面有内鬼
I... I had nothing to do with this.
我 我什么都没有做
I don't even know how to get the weapons myself.
我都不知道该怎么给自己弄把武器
Yeah, it doesn't mean
可不么 可那并不意味着
you couldn't have tipped someone off.
你不能给别人点武器
That's the stupidest thing that I have ever heard.
这是我听过最丫扯的事了
Hey, you do not talk to officer Rinaldi that way.
嘿 你再用那种口气和瑞纳尔第警官说话试试
Watch your mouth.
注意用词
Watch out.
小心点
I'm going to talk to your friend, Rico.
我要和你的朋友雷克聊聊
He's not my friend.
他不是我朋友
I totally believe you.
我相信你
Oh, God. We're gonna die!
哦 天 咱们要死在这啦
Who is it?
谁打来的
It's my wife.
我妻子
I'll let it go to voicemail.
我会把它转到语♥音♥信箱
No, no, no, I think you should get that.
别 别 别 我觉得你该接
You should talk to her.
你该和她谈谈
I promise you.
我向你保证
One of the kids doesn't want to take a bath, okay?
肯定是又有孩子不想洗澡了 好么
It'll wait.
可以等的
There. Voicemail. I'm all yours, Captain.
好啦 语♥音♥信箱 队长 说吧
Stubeck, Pierce, you guys secure that back window
斯塔贝克, 皮尔斯 你俩负责后面的窗户
and the front entrance to the station.
和进局里入口的安全
Rinaldi, Johnson, you guys got the warehouse and perimeter.
瑞纳尔第, 约翰逊 你俩负责仓库和外♥围♥
Landry, you cop a squat in that seat
蓝爵 你就坐这坐着
and stay out of our way.
别挡道
Captain, I'm not gonna just sit here.
队长 我不会光坐着什么都不干的
Not your decision, Landry.
蓝爵 这可由不得你
Okay, okay, take positions!
好啦 好啦 就位
Take cover and pick your spots!
找掩护射击
剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表