剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表
What?
你说什么?
No bat, no gun, no ammo.
现在又没棒球棍 又没枪 又没子弹
No [Bleep].
还没有...呢
Hey, do you work at subway?
美女 你在赛百味工作吗?
Because you just gave me a foot-long.
因为你让我硬了
Classy.
老套
Chad, why are such a wiener?
查德 你干嘛这么恶心?
Thanks for that.
谢谢你替我解围
It's my first time here.
这是我第一次来
I'm Amber, by the way.
我叫安珀
Hi. Natalie.
你好 我叫娜塔莉
So, um, who'd you come with?
那么 你跟谁一起来的?
Oh. Some guy that I met at a club.
和一个在酒吧认识的人呗
But I don't see him.
但他现在不见了
You know Rico, though, right?
但你还是认识雷克的吧 对吧?
Oh, yeah, yeah.
那是当然
Um, you mean, um...
他就是 嗯...
It's Rico's house.
这是雷克的房♥子
Yeah, I know.
当然 我知道
Don't worry, though, Rico is gonna love you.
别担心 雷克会喜欢你的
What's going on over there?
那边是怎么一回事?
Oh. Okay, well, she just gave blood
哦 是这样 她在那献血
and Rico just gave her a black kiss.
那边雷克在和那女的进行黑吻
It's a nice little buzz from his saliva.
他得唾液中会分泌出相当棒的迷魂剂
There's something in his saliva?
他口水里还有东西?
Ye, every vampire has it.
耶 每个吸血鬼都有
I hear it tastes like jager.
我听说那尝起来像野格酒
You know, give blood, get buzzed.
就这样 献出鲜血 就high一把
Give blood, get buzzed.
献出鲜血 就high一把
Yeah, if you give blood first,
耶 如果你先献出血的话
it's supposed to make the buzz a lot more intense.
迷魂剂的味道会更加浓烈
Are you sure it's okay to be drinking that?
你确定那东西喝了没事吗?
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天啊
You sound just like my mom.
你这话和我老妈如出一辙
Don't worry, mom, I haven't tried it.
别担心 妈咪 我还没喝过呢
Yet.
还没
I know you.
我认识你
I don't know you.
可我不认识你
Amber
安珀
Amber, I'm Rico.
安珀 我是雷克
Welcome to my den... of iniquity.
欢迎来到我的邪恶花♥园♥
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑呢
Mostly.
经常地
But you ladies need to officially join the party.
但女士你必须要先正式加入派对才行
Okay.
好的
You called Billy and Stubeck, right?
你通知了比利和斯塔beck 对吧?
Yeah, what the hell happened to them?
耶 他们怎么还不来?
How did you guys run out of ammo?
你们怎么会没有子弹了?
Don't you have like extra ammo, just in case?
难道就不喜欢带点备用的 以防万一?
Hey, you shut up!
嘿 你给我闭嘴
Hey Carla, remember when we were talking
嘿 卡拉 还记得我们说的
about having sex if we were about to die?
要是快死了的话 咱俩就先去做X
You talked about it.
是你说的
Oh, yeah, my bad.
哦 耶 我的错
Keys!
钥匙
Ha ha, who's your hero now, huh?
哈哈 看看谁才是你的超级英雄 哈?
You get us out of here, I just might reconsider.
你要是带我们逃出这里 我也许会考虑
Get... no!
别!
Hey, I'll do man stuff with you, whatever, I'll...
嘿 要我和你爆黒菊也行 豁出去了
Whoa! Whoa!
哇哦 哇哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Holy crap!
倒大霉了
Okay. Okay, we gotta get up.
好的 我们快起来
We gotta get up.
我们得先起来
Oh, what do we do now?
哦 现在怎么办?
We're gonna wait for Billy and Stubeck
我们只能坐等比利和斯塔贝克
to get their asses over here, that's what we're gonna do.
大驾光临 这就是我们要做的
[Bleep]. Okay.
X 好吧
Watch out, watch out!
小心 小心!
Blood incoming, could be infected.
血液渗透 小心可能会被感染
What?
什么?
What are you doing? No, no! What?
你在干什么 不 不 什么
It's fruit punch.
这是水果汁
It's fruit punch? Really?
是水果汁 真的?
Look! Fruit punch and cookies!
快看 水果汁和饼干
Look.
看看
Thanks, man. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
谢了 兄弟 耶 耶 耶
I got it.
我有了
No!
别!
Did you see the brains that came out of that?
看见脑汁流出来没?
Ugh. Yeah.
额 耶
All right, let's go. Come on, chop chop!
好了 我们走 我们走 快快快
Lift me up. Help her out, Kevin.
抬我起来 来帮她 Kevin
One, two, three. Lift.
一二三 抬
Go, go, go!
快快快
Hey, I think I see Billy and Stubeck!
嘿 我好像看见比利和斯塔贝克了
Stubeck, Pierce, we need ammo.
斯塔贝壳 皮尔斯 我们需要子弹
Repeat, we need ammo.
重复 我们需要子弹
Ten-four, we're on our way.
收到 我们在路上了
Are you eating something?
你在吃着东西?
Cookie.
饼干
Save us cookies.
给我哥俩留点
We'll get you ammo.
我们会给你送子弹来的
I'm... not sure if I'm ready.
我不确定我准备好了没
Then why are you here?
那你来这干什么
Why are you here, Amber?
你为什么在这 安珀?
Come on. It's not like
别这样 这又不会
it's gonna kill you, or anything.
杀了你或把你怎么着
You're welcome here anytime, Amber.
这儿随时欢迎你 安珀
I figured you'd come around.
要不要我带你四处转悠下
Nice.
很好
Night, night.
晚安 晚安
Get your hands off!
把手挪开
Why are we throwing them ammo?
我们为啥要把子弹丢给他们
I mean, why don't we just start shooting 'em?
我的意思是 直接向这些喽啰开火不就行了
Because Carla's inside the bloodmobile.
因为卡拉他们在献血车里
And I won't be responsible for you missing a zombie
要是你舍不得哪个僵尸 下不了手
and taking that woman's head off.
我可管不了
Well, then you know what, I should throw 'em
哦 这样的话 我还是扔子弹过去吧
'cause I was the quarterback on my high school football team.
毕竟在高中我是校橄榄球队的四分卫
Oh, yeah? Varsity?
哦 真的? 大学代表队?
JV. Mmhmm.
第二队 恩
That being said, I went to the same high school
就是说我和马修·麦康纳(迷失男主角)
as Matthew McConaughey.
是高中校友
What does that mean?
那又怎样?
I was a catcher on the baseball team.
我是棒球队的接球手
Varsity. Oh, really?
大学队 哦 真的?
Catcher? Mmhmm.
接球手? 恩
Is that 'cause you had a good arm,
因为你手臂强壮
or 'cause you're a big guy?
还是你够高大?
I am very comfortable at this weight.
我对于这个体魄很满意
I am an attractive man... Yo, what the [Bleep]?
我很有魅力的 哟 搞什么X?
Help!
帮忙啊!
Oh...
哦...
Aw.
哦
That's off. Seriously?
掉了 真的?
Nice work, JV. Gimme that.
干得好 第二队的 给我
That'll do it.
会有用的
Ammo! Cookies!
子弹! 饼干!
Hey, great minds. Yeah.
嘿 英雄所见略同 耶
剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表