剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表
I think in a lot of ways,
我觉得在很多方面
the vamps are really no different than you or I.
吸血鬼和你我其实没啥不同
Whew.
唔
So, uh, the meeting'll take place before dawn,
恩 会议将在黎明前开始
and as far as picking a location,
至于地点的挑选
the UTF station has a conference room
UFT有一个会议室
that'll be more than accommodating.
刚好可以容纳
Sidebar.
补充
Do you really want to let 'em know
你真想让他们知道
where the police station is?
我们警局的地址?
They already know where the station is.
他们已经知道了
In fact, they blew it to pieces.
其实 他们把那炸翻天了
Right. Yeah.
没错 对
Brain fart. Remember that now?
我脑子进水了 想起来了?
My bad. Yeah.
我的错 没错
Sorry.
不好意思
Yeah, Santos will not be lured to our station,
萨托斯不会去警局的
as your captain wouldn't be lured to our headquarters.
就像你们队长不愿来我们的总部一样
We'll choose a neutral site.
我们就得挑个中立的地方
Well, we could do the Hilton
好吧 在伯班克机场对面的
across from the Burbank airport.
希尔顿酒店
I took a seminar there,so they have conference rooms,
我在那参加过研讨会 他们有会议室
and, if we get hungry,we can order from the kitchen.
而且要是饿了 随时有的吃
Just, FYI, guys,we only drink blood.
提前声明啊 弟兄们 我们可只喝血啊
Right.
哦
But still it's an excellent suggestion.
但这建议还不错
Thanks. Yeah.Think it'll be good.
谢啦 对 光想想就知道这建议不错
You know what?That's lame.
知道不 我觉得这建议挺烂的
I mean, who wants to listen to airplanes taking off all night?
你们想整个晚上听飞机起飞那轰隆隆的声音吗
Why don't we just go to a nudie bar
要不去个带颜色的酒吧
like they do on the Sopranos?
就像 黑道家族 里面那么干
I like the sound of that. Right?
我喜欢这个 真的
Yeah. Wow, I am shocked.
必须的 哇 我真震惊啊
Come on, guys. Let's remember this is a business meeting.
别闹了 这可是个正儿八经的会
Well, you know what goes great at a business meeting?
好吧 你知道在正儿八经的会上应该干嘛
Tay-tays.
狂野派对啊
Yeah, they do! Yeah, bro!
耶 对啊 耶 是吧
Stop it.
别闹了
Jesus, Billy.Whose side are you on?
天啊 比利 你到底站那边的啊
What?
什么啊
Ah, crap.
哦 恶心
Hey.
嗨
Wow.
喔
You look different.
你今天看起来挺不一样的啊
I... I been trying to text you the last couple of days.
我 我过去几天一直在给你发短♥信♥
Yeah,I guess I've just been busy.
嗯 我这两天挺忙的
Okay.
好吧
Um, is this a bad time? I could come...
额 你现在不方便吗 我可以
Look, Kirsten,
听着 克斯汀
look, I don't know what you want me to say to you,
听着 我不知道你想从我这知道什么
but you've done nothing but lie to me
但是你就是个十成十的骗子
from the moment you met me.
从你认识我开始就是
Feels weird calling you Kirsten. You know that?
克斯汀 从我嘴里说出真奇怪 知道吗
It's like I'm talking to someone else.
感觉就像我在跟别人说话
Natalie, look, I'm sorry, okay?
娜塔莉 听着 我道歉 可以吗
I... I didn't mean for things to turn out this way.
我 我真的不想事情变成这个样子
I was just following orders,and everything snowballed.
我也只是听令行事 但后来一切都变得复杂了
I mean, it looks like you're doing great here.
我是说 看起来你在这做的不错
You're making a difference and helping out.
你干得很不错 在帮助别人
Right?
对吧
They turned me.
他们把我转化了
What? What do you...
什么 你
Come here.
过来
Wow.
啊
Who... who did this?
谁 这是谁干的
Rico and his friends.
瑞克和他朋友
When did this happen?
这是什么时候的事
Like, a week and a half ago.
差不多有一个半周了
Right before my uncle threw Rico in jail.
就在我叔叔把瑞克关进监狱之前
Oh, Jesus.
哦天啊
Hey, what did Rico do, Natalie?
嗨 瑞克干了什么 娜塔莉
He invited me over in the afternoon.
他那天下午请我过去
And when I got there,
当我到那的时候
he and his friends started giving me drinks,
他和他朋友就开始给我喝酒
and they...
而且他们
They held me down while Rico started biting me everywhere.
他们把我弄倒 瑞克开始开始咬我 满身地咬
At first I was kicking and screaming so much
一开始 我使劲挣扎大声求救
I almost passed out,
后来我差点就昏过去了
and then luckily his girlfriend came home,
很幸运的是他女朋友来了
so he climbed off of me.
他就从我身上下来了
Oh, I'm so sorry.
哦 真的不好意思
You've told your mom, right?
你告诉你妈了对吧
God, no. Are you joking?
当然没有 你开玩笑吧
If she found out,I swear to God,
要是我妈知道了 我对天发誓
she'd disown me.
她会和我脱离关系
Look, I know they have some crazy plans
听着 我知道他们有很疯狂的计划
they're not telling me about.
但他们都不告诉我
And they said I'm not even fully initiated
他们说还没完全变成吸血鬼
until I get my first kill.
除非我杀人
Wait, what?What do you mean?
等等 什么 什么意思
Don't worry. That's not happening.
别担心 我不会干的啦
Seriously.I couldn't even kill a moth.
真的 我连飞蛾都没杀过
Excuse us.
先离开一下
No, no, no, no, we got this.
不 不 我们搞的定
What's he doing?
他在干嘛
No way.
不是吧
Dude.Dude, that was awesome.
哥们 哥们 超炫的啊
Okay.So where were we?
行啦 我们刚说到哪了
Wait, wait, wait.We can't leave a zombie
等 等 等 我们不能留一个僵尸
wandering around outside.
在外面晃荡
Fine.
好吧
Hey, hey, hey.
嗨 嗨 嗨
Oh! Whoa!
哦 哇
Ho, ho, oh!
哦 哦
That's great, guys.
伙计 这不错
You did a great job.
干得不错
Really cool stuff. Appreciate that.
太酷了 谢谢夸奖
Yeah, very good.Very good.
耶 不错 很不错
Go back inside now?
现在可以进去了吧
Yeah.Thanks for showing us that.
耶 你们真的让我们大开眼界了 谢啦
Now that was some bomb-ass meatloaf.
那烘肉卷很不错啊
Good, 'cause it...Smells like a TV dinner.
好吧 可是它闻起来可真不怎么样
You damn right.
你说的太对了
Well, I'm glad.you're eating at least.
好吧 你能吃得下去我就很高兴了
Mm-hmm.
额
Yesterday, you looked like you went 12 rounds with...
昨天 你看起来好像打了十二场拳击
I don't know any boxers.
还是和一个我不认识的人打
You know this black man is indestructible.
你知道我们黑人是打不到的
Right. Mmhmm.
对哦 额
So how's my big man doing?
我的大英雄怎么样了
I'm all right.
我没事的啦
Yeah. Hi.
耶 嗨
Hi.
嗨
Oh, Carla,this is my night nurse Aurora.
哦 卡拉 她是晚上照顾我的护士阿若拉
Aurora,this is my partner Carla.
阿若拉 她是我搭档 卡拉
My police partner.
我的警♥察♥搭档
Seriously?
真要这么说
So your name's Aurora.
所以你叫阿若拉
Yes.
是啊
It's a beautiful name.
这名字不错
剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表