剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表
Okay, well, thank you, uh, captain Stubeck.
好吧 谢谢 呃 Stubeck长官
You realize I kill things.
你要知道我杀过人
Well, you're sure as hell not a comedian, pal.
好吧 朋友 你真是个喜剧演员
I'll see you later.
待会见
Hey, that's not a door.
嘿 门不在这
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Uh, some creepy hipster dropped this off for you.
呃 某个痞子给你的
Travis! Is he still outside?
Travis! 他还在外面吗?
No, I, uh, think he had several calls to make.
不 呃 我想他有几个电♥话♥要打
And he's not a creep.
他不是痞子
Okay, well, I don't trust him.
好吧 我不相信他
Okay.
好吧
What's with the facial-hair thing?
他的脸和头发是怎么回事?
I mean, he doesn't have a beard, but he's not clean-shaven.
我是说 他没有胡子 可是满脸邋遢
Personally, I think you should pick one and go with it.
我觉得 他有什么好的啊
Oh, I kind of like his scruff.
噢 我喜欢他的背
Don't worry. You'll like him.
别担心 你会喜欢他的
We should all go out and see his band sometime.
什么时候我们可以一起看看他的乐队
All right.
好吧
Hey, uh, kind of seemed like he had greek features.
嘿 呃看来他有点像希腊人
Is he greek?
他是希腊人吗?
I don't think so.
我不这么想
Yeah.
是啊
Do you realize once you kill this zombie,
有没有发现如果杀了丧尸
we're gonna have to put her in the car,
我们得把她塞进车里
drive her all around town with us
载着她在镇上兜一圈
until we get to the precinct, right?
直到辖区?
You do know that.
你一定知道
Yeah. So?
是啊 然后呢?
What are you proposing?
那你有什么提议?
I'm saying call Billy and Stubeck on this one.
我正在叫Billy和Stubeck
Let them handle it...
让他们来解决...
unless these idiots here are gonna tell on us, huh?
除非这里的白♥痴♥会告发我们 呃?
John-John. I'll tell on you.
John-John 我会告发你的
Damn.
该死的
What?
什么?
She'll get it.
她能解决的
Nice shot, girl.
好枪法 姑娘
I hate when that happens.
我讨厌这样
Why? She's just a zombie.
为什么? 她只是个丧尸
I'm pretty sure she didn't feel no pain.
我很确定她一点不痛苦
No, I know. I just...
是 我知道 我只是...
hate when I miss.
讨厌失手
Are you seriously not gonna go get her?
你真的不处理掉她?
She's already in the garbage can, Carla.
她已经在垃圾桶里了 Carla
John-John, nobody's emptying the garbage cans.
John-John 没人会清理垃圾桶了
So?
那又怎样?
It's my birthday. I want that.
今天是我生日 我想要那个
That right there? Yes.
那边那个? 是的
Damn. Birthdays.
该死的生日
"It's my birthday, John-John."
"今天是我生日 John-John"
"John-John do this. John-John do that."
"John-John做这个 John-John做那个
She stinks! Yeah, she's a zombie.
她很臭! 是啊 她是丧尸
Ugh. She smells like fish and eggs.
呃 闻起来像是臭鱼臭蛋
Open the door.
开门
Oh, no, I'm not riding back there with her leaning on me.
哦 不 我不要靠着她回去
Open the damn door. All right, no, seriously,
打开那该死的门 不要啦 说真的
I get paid, like, less than an intern,
我有报酬 虽然比实习生还少
So I'd rather just quit.
我宁愿不干了
Carla, pop the trunk.
Carla 打开后备箱
I knew it.
我就知道
What'd you know?
你知道什么?
There was a problem with that guy.
那家伙有问题
Looks important. It is important.
看起来很重要 是很重要
You have no idea what I'm doing.
你不知道我在做什么
Uh-Uh.
呃-呃
Search "Mischa Barton upskirt."
查一下"Mischa Barton 裙底"
No, I'm doing police business right now.
不 我现在忙着做警务
Oh, it burns.
噢 烧起来了
Stop it. Burns so bad.
停 欲♥火♥焚身
Fine. "Mischa... Barton...
好吧 "Mischa... Barton..
upskirt."
裙底"
Take the helm.
电脑归你了
5,000.
五千下
Captain...
队长
you seen officer Landry around?
你看见Landry警官在哪了吗
Eh, she left with some half-beard in a camaro.
呃 她和一个开着大黄蜂的半须男走了
They say where they were going?
他们说要去哪了吗
They did not. Thanks, captain.
没有 谢了 队长
Yeah?
什么事
You think those two are, um...?
你认为他俩有 呃
I don't want to think about it.
我不想去想
Neither do I.
我也不想
Entertaining impure thoughts about officer Landry
YYLandry警官是会
weakens and cheapens all of us, and I will not stand for it...
削弱并降低我们的身份 我不允许这事发生
at least not on company time.
至少不允许在工作时间发生
We understand each other?
我们达成共识了吗
I think so, captain.
是的 队长
Very well. Thanks.
很好 谢了
Stubeck!
Stubeck!
Captain.
队长
I don't feel the same way about Rinaldi.
我觉得Rinaldi这人不错
Okay.
好吧
I feel she can handle our demons.
我觉得她能解决那些恶魔
Uh... You're a man of the world.
呃 你是个阅历丰富的人
I live in Sherman Oaks.
我住在谢尔曼欧克斯
You know what I'm talking about, don't you?
你根本就不知道我说的是什么 是吧
Honestly, I have no idea. - Keep your guard up, soldier.
说实话 完全不知道 时刻保持者警惕 士兵
Dismissed.
谈话结束了
Dismissed? Yes.
结束了? 没错
Stubeck! Yeah.
Stubeck! 在
Thank you for being there for me...
谢谢你这么陪着我
now and in the future.
不论现在还是将来
Dismissed.
谈话结束了
I feel like you're probably just gonna...
我觉得你可能又要
call my name again when I get a little ways away.
在我走出去一点的时候又叫我名字
Don't like being second-guessed.
别装的自己啥都知道似的
Dismissed. Really?
结束了 真的吗
Yes. See you on Monday.
真的 周一见
Stubeck. Nope.
Stubeck 没空
Oh, my god.
哦 我的天
That was so good.
真是太好吃了
Wasn't sweet enough.
还不够好吃
Are you serious?
你不是吧
Strawberry cake with maple-syrup filling
装满枫糖浆的草莓蛋糕
and powdered sugar on top?
上面还有糖粉 这还不行呀
Close your eyes. What?
闭上眼睛 什么
Close your eyes. Trust me.
闭上眼睛 信我吧
Okay, open 'em.
好啦 睁开眼
Happy Birthday, partner.
生日快乐 老搭档
Huh?
哈
Oh, my god. John-John.
哦 我的天呀 John-John
This is a Rolex. - Yeah.
这可是劳力士呀 - 是啊
Where did you get this?
你从哪弄来的
Yeah, you know, I got some people.
呃 哥也是道上混的
But this is crazy expensive...
但这可贵的要命呀
unless it's a knock off, which is totally cool, by the way.
除非它是个冒牌货 不过那也很酷
Is it a knockoff? - No, of course it's...
这是冒牌的吗 - 不是 当然不是啦
I wouldn't do that to you.
我才不会送你假货呢
Look at the bling bling on that thing.
你看这表闪的
剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表