剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表
Whoa. Don't lose her!
哇哦 别跟丢了她!
Get down! Down! Down!
趴下! 趴下!趴下!
Both: Freeze!
别动!
Hey, you see they had Choco Tacos back there?
嘿 你们看到了后面的巧克力饼了吗?
Hell, yeah. You want to get some?
该死 是的 你们想要来点吗?
Yeah.
好啊
Anybody want a Choco Taco?
有没有人想要巧克力饼?
Not this guy.
这老兄不用了
Anybody else want a Choco Taco?
还有人想要巧克力饼吗?
It's like a taco with ice cream.
这就像个冰激凌玉米卷
It's good.
不错
One year ago...
一年前
Vampire, werewolves, and zombies...
吸血鬼 狼人 僵尸
Descended upon California's San Fernando Valley.
突袭加州的圣费尔南多山谷
Authorities remain baffled by their origins.
当局仍不知道他们起源何处
Anybody know what tonight is?
有人知道今晚有什么吗?
Do not tell me it is the season finale of Glee.
别告诉我这是这个球季最后一场比赛
I [Bleep] Hate that show.
我 X 讨厌那个节目
Yes, Carla?
是的 卡拉?
One-year anniversary
僵尸首次出现的
of the first zombie sighting, Captain.
一周年纪念日
That's exactly right, Carla.
没错 卡拉
Here, you got a little captain ass on your nose.
来 你真会拍马屁
One year ago today,
一年前的今天
zombies began besmirching our fine community.
僵尸们开始糟蹋我们的地方
Sorry. Sorry, sir.
不好意思 长官
Sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
That's right, I said "besmirching,"
对的 我是说 糟蹋
and with the zombies came vampires and werewolves
随着僵尸 又有吸血鬼 狼人
and my personal promise that I would not rest
我发誓不把这个问题彻底解决
until we had eradicated this problem completely.
决不罢休
Uh, captain, I thought you said
呃 队长 我觉得你说
we're supposed to contain the problem.
我们应该处理这个问题
You tell me. Are you satisfied
那你说 只是处理这个问题
containing the problem?
你自己满意了吗?
'Cause if you are,
因为如果你满意
the door is right there.
门就在那里
It says "contain" right there over your head.
上面写着 处理 就在你头上
Can I move on, please?
我能继续吗 请问?
Thank you. Where's your partner?
谢谢 你的搭档呢?
Uh, he's in the, uh, can, sir.
呃 他在 呃 厕所 长官
He had himself a couple Choco tacos.
他吃了那些巧克力饼
I always tell him he's lactose intolerant,
我总是对他说 别吃那么多甜食
but he doesn't listen to me-- Fascinating story, Stubeck.
但是他从来不听 多好的故事 斯塔贝克
Okay, you tell officer Pierce we are on high alert tonight.
好吧 你告诉皮尔斯长官我们今晚高度警备
Do you understand me? We're picking up chatter,
听到了吗? 我们要行动
and the vamps are definitely up to something,
吸血鬼也肯定要出来搞鬼了
and I, for one, am taking no chances.
我不会冒险
So let's be vigilant.
打起十二分精神
Let's stick together.
我们团结一致
And let's make sure these nice people from channel five
保证这些好人远离第五频道
get home in one piece with their story, all right?
安全回家看电视 好吗?
Thank you.Thank you, captain.
谢谢 谢谢你 队长
My name's Rodney.
我的名字是洛特尼
I've got some tips that'll help you sound better on tv.
我有些建议 让你的声音上电视更好听
Yeah, well, I got a tip for you, too, Rodney.
好吧 恩 我也有一个建议给你 洛特尼
All right, a little more than a tip.
好吧 或许不只是建议
You know what I mean?
你知道我的意思吗
I can show a man what it is to be a woman.
我能展示一个男人怎么变成太监的
Final piece of business.
最后一个内容
We got a new addition to our unit.
我们单位上来新人了
Officer Landry. Kristen, stand up, would you?
蓝爵 警长 克里斯汀 站起来好吗?
Hey, everyone.
嘿 大伙
Now, she is a rookie,
她是新人
but I'm sure she's no stranger to zombies.
但是她对僵尸并不陌生
Actually, I've never seen one
其实我没见过僵尸
in person.
就本人而言
That's all right.
没关系
Take you about two hours around here
那大概两个小时以内
to pop your cherry, huh?
就能破处了吧?
Speaking metaphorically, of course.
当然 只是打个比方
I don't mean to suggest that you are a virgin.
我没有说你还是处♥女♥的意思
Then again, I don't mean to suggest
我也没有说
that you are not a virgin.
你不是处♥女♥
Any more questions?
还有问题吗?
Great. Let's get out there and kill something.
好极了 我们出去杀杀
Yeah!
耶!
Because that's where they live, man.
因为那就是他们住的地方 伙计
I live in the valley.
我就住在那个村子
Now, you want to buy me a crib up in Malibu
你想去马里布给我买♥♥个婴儿床
overlooking the ocean with a barbecue pit,
对着大海 还有个烧烤炉是吧
then you go right ahead-- I sure as hell won't stop you.
那你就走吧 打死我也不会阻止你的
Yeah, you know, you could fit in there.
是的 你很适合那里
Yeah. Yeah, I can picture that.
是啊 是啊 我能想象到
You know, yeah, you living in a beach house,
对 你住在沙滩上
drinking margaritas with Mel Gibson.
跟梅尔·吉普森一起喝酒
No, no, no, not Mel Gibson.
不 不 不是梅尔·吉普森
We're staking out this motel for vampire prostitution.
咱们今晚端掉这家吸血鬼妓院
Blood for sex is a big problem in the valley.
这里以血换性的交易很猖獗
Lot of desperate guys, no cash,
一些既没钱又不要命的家伙
willing to do whatever it takes to get a little action.
冒着生命危险来嫖女吸血鬼
That's right.
没错
Take those off. It's nighttime.
把墨镜摘了 这是晚上 哥们
Whatever, dude.
没事的
Come on.
拜托摘了它
Uh, what was I saying?
呃 我说到哪了?
Zombies, vampires.
僵尸 吸血鬼
I don't talk like that. Whatever.
我可不是用这语气说的 就是这语气
I don't.
不是
Zombies...
僵尸...
Vampires.
吸血鬼
I know a lot of guys who'd cut bait and run,
一些家伙尝到甜头后逃跑了
but not me.
但是我没跑
Want to know why?
知道为什么吗?
Damn right.
就是
I risk it all for them. I'm proud to.
我甘愿为他们冒生命危险 我引以为傲
You want to know why I do it?
知道我为什么也坚持下来吗?
I do it for them. Nice.
我也是为了家人 不错
Let me see that. I said I do this for my family!
让我瞧瞧 这是我的家人!
I've had this jpeg so long, it's like my family.
我保存这张照片很久了 他们也是我的家人
Technically, I guess that makes it incest.
严格来讲 这会引发不伦之恋的
Hey hey hey... Stop it. Come on, grow up!
嘿 嘿 嘿... 严肃点 别瞎说!
Stop it!
别说了!
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Here we go.
嘿 嘿 嘿... 该行动了
A fish has taken the bait.
鱼儿上钩了
What fish?
什么鱼?
A fish is ta-- Jesus [Bleep], Billy.
鱼就是-- 怎么说呢 就是比利
A man is going in with a prostitute.
这哥们去嫖女僵尸
Oh! Come on, let's go.
噢! 好 行动
Well, let's go. Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!
好的 开始行动 呵 呵 呵!...
What are you doing? I'm gonna take some pictures.
你干嘛呢? 我想拍些照片
No, stop it! Put that away.
不行 别瞎搞!不要拿相机
Come on.
拜托 让我拍几张
Don't. All right, let me get my gun.
不行 对了 要带上枪
Give me a good one.
给我个表情
A little pissed. Yeah, yeah, right there.
来点怒气 好 好 定住
Got it.
搞定
All right, everybody, hands in the air.
都别动 把手举起来
Wow, your hands are really cold.
哇 你的手真凉
All right, everybody, hands in the air!
都别动 举起手来
剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表