剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表
but then I had to make a phone call.
但是我有个电♥话♥要打
And, uh, I didn't want the other person to hear me.
又不想让其他人听到
"What are you doing?" "I'm holding my penis."
"你在干嘛?""我握着我的小♥弟♥弟♥"
It's a whole thing. Jesus.
就是这样 天哪
Could put him on mute. Quiet, you guys.
这样能让他闭嘴 闭嘴 丫的
Let me think.
让我想想
In this corner...
这边...
Ravashing Roddy!
拉瓦逊·罗迪!
It's just one big masquerade for these people.
化妆晚会啊
In the other corner...
另一边...
The Crusher!
榨汁机!
Guy's got a hammer for a hand.
这人手上有铁锤
That's a what?
那是什么?
That's a sledgehammer for a hand.
手上有个大锤头
They attached a sledgehammer to his forearm.
小臂上接了个锤头
They can do that?
可以吗?
They cut his hand off. I guess so.
他们把他手割了 我猜的
Keep your mouth closed.
嘴闭起来
You don't want any of that zombie juice in your mouth.
如果你不想尝僵尸血的话
Copy that, captain.
收到 老大
Ooh!
哦!
And top hat is down for the count!
大礼帽已经不行了
Another win for the Crusher!
榨汁机又赢了
On the count of three,
数到三
I want you to throw the keys to the bloodmobile
把钥匙扔到采血车这边
over to us.
给我们
Wait. Do they know where we are?
等等 他们知道我们在哪里吗?
Of course they know where we are.
他们当然知道我们在哪
We're by the police car, by the entrance--
我们在门口那辆警车旁边
the service entrance.
就是那个入口处
You know that. But my partner--never mind.
你们知道的 但是我的搭档 不要紧
On the count of three, throw the keys.
我数到三 把钥匙扔出来
Aah!
啊!
Oh!
喔!
Holy ball paste! They did have a hostage!
我嚓 !他们手上真有人♥质♥!
You all right? You take care of the hostage!
你还好吧?你照看好人♥质♥!
I'll call it in.
我呼叫总部
We got a stolen bloodmobile going was on Addi--
我们在安迪森市追踪到一辆失窃的采血车
Just hang on, all right?
等等 好吗?
We got a stolen bloodmobile
在安迪森发现的失窃采血车
going west on Addison
正从谢尔曼·奥克斯医院
from Sherman Oaks Hospital.
往西逃窜
Repeat--we got a stolen bloodmobile
再说一遍- 在安迪森发现的失窃采血车
going west on Addison from Sherman Oaks Hospital.
正从谢尔曼·奥克斯医院往西逃窜
Oh, I am seriously gonna piss my pants.
哦 我想直接尿了
Go to the bathroom! I
滚去上厕所! 我...
You are a grown man!
你是个成年人了!
Go find a place and go to the bathroom!
找个地方去上你的厕所!
Don't watch me. Whywhy would I watch you?
不要看我 我为什么要看你?
I swear to God, I'm gonna shoot him.
我发誓 我会杀了他
My daughter knows when to go to the bathroom.
我女儿都知道什么时候该上厕所
She's five!
她才5岁!
In our next bout,
下一回合
in this corner,
在这一边的是
Black Rudy!
黑鲁迪!
Hey, captain. That's my dad right there, man.
喂 队长 那边那个是我老爸
And in the other corner,
另外一边的是
Rudy!
鲁迪!
You sure you want to do this?
你确定要这样做吗?
Yeah. I'm good, captain.
是的 我很好 队长
I'm all right.
我没事
All right, that's enough, captain.
好了 够了 队长
Okay, people, UTF! Nothing to see here.
大家听好了 Utf!就当什么都没看见
Okay, holes, time to pack it in!
好了 到此为止!
You guys are a bunch of despicable bottom-feeders.
你们这些家伙就是一群卑鄙的看客
You ought to be ashamed of yourself,
你们应该为自己感到羞耻
deriving pleasure from other people's misery.
把自己的快乐建立在别人的痛苦之上
I wish nothing but bad things on all of you.
真希望你们一辈子倒霉
Drive safe!
小心驾驶!
Walk away, John-John.
走开 约翰-约翰
John-John!
约翰-约翰!
Walk away. I got this.
让开 我来
It's okay.
好吧
Yeah, I thought I still smelled hole.
谁还在这里当婊♥子♥
Let's go! Out of here, now!
走!离开这里 马上!
So how drunk am I gonna have to get you
我喝多少
before you talk about what happened today?
你才会告诉我今天的事?
You know I don't drink, captain.
你知道我不喝酒的 队长
Yeah, me neither, to be honest.
是的 说实话 我也不喝
I medicate in other ways--
我用一些别的方式治疗-
Diet, fresh kale.
按规定饮食 吃一些甘蓝等
Other times I like to regulate the semen content of my body.
下次我更想调节一下♥体♥内的精♥子♥的数量
Want to know how I do that? No.
想知道我怎么做的吗? 不想
I get into a deep sumo squat...
我总是做相扑式的深蹲...
So I just got word from Dashell.
我只是从达歇尔那里听说而已
Mm-hmm.
嗯 嗯
They found the bloodmobile, but not the vamps.
他们发现了采血车 但找不到吸血鬼
That's okay. We did good work today.
好的 我们今天做的很好
Wow, this is awesome. What kind of beer is it?
哇 太好喝了 这是什么牌子的啤酒?
I don't know. It's just whatever beer they had on tap.
不知道 这就是他们提供的普通桶装啤酒
Wow, it's really good.
噢 真的很不错
You did a great job. Good call on the beers.
你今天表现很好 叫了这么好的啤酒
Stu... Yeah?
司徒 恩?
You can stop with that. Right.
你可以停了 对
I just want you to know that I value your place
我只想让你知道在这层关系上
in this relationship.
我很重视你
I know that, partner.
我懂 哥们儿
I know you do.
我知道你懂
You entered a combat area without proper backup.
你只身一人进入战区
A combat area? Yeah, the stockroom.
战区? 是的 那个仓库
You endangered yourself and a civilian
你作为一个平民
by using hand-to-hand combat instead of your gun.
冒着生命危险 单纯肉搏而不用枪
And I don't know, you thought I was old.
我不知道 你认为我老了
Not old.
不是老
I said older.
我是说比我大
And I said you were really pretty.
并且我认为你相当的漂亮
You know what?
你知道什么?
To be totally honest with you,
我很坦白的对你说
I feel like you've had it out for me since day one.
我觉得从第一天起你就不喜欢我
And maybe it was something I said,
或许我说了什么话
or, I don't know, maybe you're just one of those women
我不知道 或许你是个
who doesn't like other women. That is not true.
喜欢其他女人的女人 - 不是那样的
You ladies want to play a little pool?
你们女生想搞小帮派?
No.
不是
Testy.
生气了
How about you, sissy-cans?
你怎么样了 娘娘腔?
You guys want to get your asses kicked over at the pool table.
你们这些家伙真是有点欠揍
I'm in. Good man.
算我一个 好人啊
Not me. I got to go home.
不是我 我要回家了
Get up with the kids.
和他们好好玩
Don't forget to wear your dress.
别忘了穿上你的连衣裙
Well, I need to use el ba?o
好吧 我想去洗手间(西班牙语)
which could be a potential combat area?
是潜在的战区吗?
so I might need some backup, if you want to join.
如果你想加入的话 我需要支援
No, thanks.
不 谢谢了
All right. Good luck.
好吧 祝你好运
Hey. Hey.
你好 你好
What's up, Jules?
有什么事 朱尔斯?
Good night, guys.
晚上好 兄弟们
Home sweet home.
到家了
剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表