剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表
I thought you said they were regular prisoners.
你不是说他们是普通犯人吗
They were regular prisoners an hour ago.
一小时之前还是
Vamps must have gotten to 'em,
肯定是吸血鬼们干的好事
thrown a zombie in the van on the way over.
肯定是在这货车来的时候放了个僵尸进去
I'm going to check on Rico.
我去看看雷克
Stubeck, you're Alpha dog till I get back.
斯塔贝克 我走后就由你来指挥
You copy?
收到没
Yes, Captain.
收到 队长
Hold your ground!
守住阵地
We're low on ammo. Every shot counts.
我们弹♥药♥不足 省着点用
That sound is driving me nuts.
那声音快把我逼疯了
Yeah, but stubeck said every shot counts.
没错 但是斯塔贝克说要省着点用
Worth it.
值了
Ow!
噢
Officer down! Officer down!
有警官受伤 有警官受伤
You all right? Where're you hit?
你还好吧 哪受伤了
It's okay. Come on. Let's go.
没事 来 走
You okay?
你还好吗
Ah.Yeah, yeah, it's okay.
啊 恩恩 没事的
It's okay.
没关系的
Oh...Ugh.
哦 啊
Careful.
小心点
Billy!
比利!
Oh, that sounded awesome.
哦 这声音太棒了
Listen,stay here and hide, okay?
听着 待着藏好 好么
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Hide.
藏好
Okay.
好的
Billy, come on!
比利! 快点
Hey, what's up?
嘿 怎么了
Put a shirt on.
没钱买♥♥衣服呀
Change of plans.
计划有变
We're literally taking shots in the dark out there.
我们基本上就是摸黑开枪
Somebody's gonna get killed.
肯定会误伤别人的
What else you got? Hand to hand combat.
那你还有别的招么 肉搏
Anything that can be used as a weapon, grab it.
不管什么 能当武器 那就拿上
The sooner the better, because...
越快越好 因为....
Billy, get 'em up. Get 'em up.
比利 把他们拉起来 把他们拉起来
Ho.
吼
Good shot, girl.
姑娘 好枪法
Stu, you okay? Get up, man.
司徒 你还行么 快起来 兄弟
I thought I told you to stay hidden.
我不是和你说过要藏好么
I got scared. You don't listen.
我吓坏了 你没长耳朵的
Turn that off. They're coming.
把那关了 他们来了
Guys, go, go, go, go.
各位 快跑 快跑 快跑
Move, sound guy.
快点 音效师
Aah.
啊
okay, ahole. Time to start talking.
好啦 探监聊天时间到
About what?
谈什么
About whether you want
你是想
to make it out of here alive or not,
活着出去还是死着出去
'cause I swear to God, if I'm gonna bite it,
告诉你吧 我发誓如果让我咬你一口
no pun intended,
不是逗着玩的
I'm bringing your rancid ass with me.
我会带着你那恶心的屁♥股♥和我一块走
We are under attack.
我们收到了攻击
Now you tell me what the hell's going on.
你告诉我他妈的是什么回事
Well, if my family's coming to get me,
如果我家人要来救我
I can't say I'm not surprised.
我可不能说我不惊讶啊
What?
什么?
My family's coming to get me,
我家人要来救我
I can't say I'm surprised.
我不可能不惊讶啊
Okay, wait. So you're not surprised?
好的 就是说你不惊讶是吧?
Or you are surprised that your family's coming to get you?
还是你家人来救你了你很惊讶?
I'm not surprised.
我不惊讶
What the hell are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么?
Don't you know who my dad is?
你难道不知道我父亲是谁吗?
He's the boss. He runs the show.
他是老大 是他策划了这一切
Hey, if you want to call off this attack,
嘿 如果你想阻止这波攻击
you probably want to let me go.
你最好放我走
It's your call, Captain.
就你一句话 长官
Screw it.
妈的!
I'll take my chances.
我自己搞定
Aah.
啊
Ahole.
混♥蛋♥
I can't see anything.
我什么都看不见
It's so dark. What the hell's going on?
太黑了 他妈的到底什么情况?
Shh.
嘘
God. Grab something.
天啊 快抄些家伙
Come on.
快
Kick it.
踢翻它
Come on. Pick it up.
来 拿着
Shh. Hurry up.
嘘 快点
Go, go, go.
快 快 快
I got it! Aah!
我看到了 啊!
Hold your fire. Hold your fire.
别开枪 别开枪
Whoo!
哦!
Whoo!
哦!
Aw. Well played.
噢 好身手
We work well together.
我们真是配合得天衣无缝
Uh-huh. Yeah.
恩-啊 是的
High five.
击掌
Yeah.
好的
Mother[Bleep].
我嚓
Get your ass off me.
离我远点
Go, JohnJohn, go!
快跑 约翰约翰 快!
I think we lost 'em.
我还以把他们给甩掉了
Where's the knives?
刀在哪?
That's a carrot-peeler, John-John.
这是洋葱剥皮器 约翰-约翰
How do you know? Come on.
你怎么知道的? 拜托
That's a knife.
刀在这里
Yes, it is.
恩 是的
What, are you making coffee?
干嘛 你想煮咖啡啊?
No, I'm a tea drinker. You know that.
不是 我只喝茶的 你知道的啊
I'm making this thing heavier.
我是想让它变得重点儿
Right.
也对
Ow.
噢
Why won't that break?
为什么破不了?
Third time's the charm.
真是事不过三
Dude, you're killing us on root beer.
老兄 你干脆用沙士汽水杀了我们吧
Guys. You good?
伙伴们 你们还好吧?
Are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吧? 恩 我很好
You're fine? Yes. You all right?
你没事吧? 没事 你呢?
Okay, good. Yeah? Everybody's fine?
好的 好的 大家都还好吧?
Is everybody good?
大家都安然无恙吧?
I hit a zombie in the face.
我正面搞定了一只僵尸
- You did? Nice job.
你干的?好样的
In the face! Nice job.
是面对面的那种! 干得好
In the face! Okay.
当面的那种啊! 好了
Let's take it to 'em. Okay.
我们一起来对付他们 好的
I'm not a traitor!
我可不是叛徒!
She's always doing that. Kirsten.
她总是那么猛 科斯汀
Why's she always doing that?
为什么她总是那么勇往直前?
Aah!
冲啊!
This isn't my usual style!
这 不是我一贯的风格!
Come on. Come on.
过来 过来啊
Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh.
哦 哦 哦 哦
Come on!
来啊!
You said you wanted extra foam with that? Huh?
你想再来些泡沫?是吗?
Utf, fall out!
Utf 快撤!
Fall out! Fall out!
撤退!撤退!
剧集 | 死亡谷(2011) | 导航列表