剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
你为什么只生一个孩子?
Why didn't you have any more kids?
我生不了了
I couldn't.
当我生完小乔时
After I gave birth to Joe Jr.,
诊所的医生
the doctor at the clinic
给我做了绝育手术
performed a surgery on me
我永远都不能再生孩子了
that kept me from ever having another child.
你为什么想做这个手术?
Why would you want that?
我不想
I didn't.
他没经我允许就做了
He did it without my permission.
不过我不会让你遭受同样的对待
But that's not going to happen to you
因为我会帮你盯着
because I'll be right there with you,
我会全程陪着你
every step of the way.
放松点
Relax here.
我给你拿点吃的
I'll get you something to eat.
你会觉得别扭不
Does it make you uncomfortable
让我住这儿
to have me here?
不会
No.
抱歉迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
后座轮胎一直泄气
That back tire keeps letting out air.
告诉过你 你不能
I told you, you can't be driving
长时间用那个备胎开车
on that spare, mm?
吃完还有
Eat up, there's plenty.
嘿
Hey.
我才不会跟你到大学
I'm not following you to college, either,
去给你擦屁♥股♥
to wipe your ass.
我想我不会去上大学
I don't think I'm gonna go to college.
你要在这里帮我么?
Are you gonna help me out here?
我想待在这里赚钱
I want to stay around here and make some money.
你夏天在商店里打工了
You worked at the mercantile this summer.
在那儿赚的钱 还不够我买♥♥烟
I can barely buy smokes with the money I made there.
你还抽烟
You smoke.
说漏了...
Busted.
你要去上学 这事没得谈
You're going to school, end of story.
嘿 乔
Hey, Joe.
乔
Joe.
好了 宝贝 嘿 宝贝
Yeah, baby. Hey, baby.
有人么?
Hello?
我们来这里干吗?
Why'd we come here?
关心我的人很担心
People who care about me are worried.
他们觉得这个案子跟我关系太近了
They think I'm too close to this case.
怎么说?
Why is that?
这就是我儿子死的地方
This is where I lost my boy.
觉得你应该知道
Thought you should know that.
我很遗憾 节哀
I'm sorry for your loss.
安娜·阿特西蒂是他的女朋友
Anna Atcitty was his girlfriend.
我想你也应该知道
I thought you should know that too.
现在告诉我 我想知道的
Now tell me what I need to know.
安娜死于心脏骤停
Anna died of cardiac arrest.
心脏骤停?她才20岁
Cardiac arrest? She was 20 years old.
法医也不太理解
Coroner didn't understand it either.
说她的心跳突然停止 还有一缕头发变白
Said her heart just stopped, said that the white streak
表明她可能是被吓死的
may suggest she was scared to death.
那瓶水呢?
What about the water?
测试结果不太确定
Test came back inconclusive.
看你想在里面找什么?
What were you hoping to find?
我也不确定
I wasn't sure.
你把我派去旗手市
You didn't send me back to Flagstaff
可不是因为不确定
because you weren't sure.
我想帮忙找到凶手是谁
I want to help find who did this to her.
但我也需要你的帮助
I just need your help.
我没法说服你信任我
And there's no reason for you to trust me,
但我保证会证明我的价值
but I promise you I'll prove my worth.
我觉得 我可能找到了你的直升机
Thought I might've found your helicopter.
你笑个啥?
What're you smiling at?
你确实找到了
You did find it.
你给的水样里有液压油
There was hydraulic fluid in your water sample.
看到没?
See?
我保证过 我也做到了
I promised, and I delivered.
我猜 保留地明天
Guess the rez will be swarming
会被联邦调查局挤爆 对吧
with Feds tomorrow, then, right?
噢 我表示怀疑
Oh, I doubt it.
我还没告诉他们
I didn't tell them.
嗯
Hmm.
看来人确实不可貌相
Guess people aren't what they seem after all.
全在这了么?
Is it all there?
一分不少
Every penny.
现在我们怎么做?
Now what do we do?
按原计划行事
Stick to the plan.
《黑暗之风》下集预告
On the next episode of "Dark Winds"...
还觉得这些是随机的?
Still think this is all random?
一家四口突然失踪了
Family of four just up and disappears.
你有什么解释没?
You've got any explanation for that?
你最后一次见曹神父是什么时候?
When's the last time you saw Father Tso?
对你的好意 我感激不尽
I cannot thank you enough for your kindness.
别跑!
Stop runnin'!
我什么也没告诉他们 我发誓
I didn't tell them anything, I swear.
她在撒谎 是的 我知道
She's lyin'. Yeah, I know.
《黑暗之风》
♪ You can't run
♪ And you can't hide
♪ You can't get away, baby
♪ No matter how hard you
A-one more time, baby!
♪ And you can't run
♪ And you can't hide
Here we go.
♪ And you can't
get away, baby ♪
♪ No matter how hard you try
美国印第安卫生局及其合作医疗机构
在上世纪六七十年代
于患者毫不知情 或被误导的情况下
给大量保留区的原住民妇女做了绝育手术
这一基于所谓的“优生学”的行为给原住民造成的伤害 至今无法愈合
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表