剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
now that I know...
我永远无法原谅自己
I'll never forgive myself.
对不起 乔
I'm sorry, Joe.
我太对不起你了
I'm so sorry.
我之前不知道丧子之痛有这么痛
I didn't know the pain you were going through.
嘿
Hey.
你是个好人 盖伊
You're a good man, Guy.
“我掏出我的枪 打中了他的右肩膀...”
是我的左肩膀
It was my left.
你说什么?
What'd you say?
你搭档一直在欺骗你
Your partner's been lying to you.
他们一直在欺骗你
They've all been lying to you.
你说什么?
What'd you say?
嘿!
Hey!
看看是谁孤身无援
Look who's all alone now.
没人救她
With nobody to save her.
看看是谁孤身无援
Look at who's all alone now.
我想知道的是
What I need to know
一个织地毯的工人
is how a blanket weaver can afford
怎么能买♥♥得起你的全新车
to drive off your lot in a brand-new car.
我说过了
Like I told you,
一个人拿着钱和一串名单过来
a man comes here with money and a list of names.
是吧
Okay?
我留下他们的旧车
I take their old junkers,
他们从停车场开走新车
they drive a new car off the lot
再带走我替他们洗完的钱 如果扣除车款还有剩的话
along with whatever cash was left over in the wash.
这是非法的
That's illegal.
是啊 勒索也非法啊
Yeah, well, so is extortion.
没错吧?
Okay?
我需要维护我的名誉
I got a reputation to uphold here,
你知道 我...
you know, and I...
一旦遭遇肉体的诱惑 我就控制不住自己
Look, I am a weak man when it comes to the temptation of the flesh.
对吧
Okay?
遇到赌博也是...
As well as gambling...
酒也是
and a bit of drinking.
但这些人是在压榨我
But these guys are squeezing me.
不敢相信你这么久才过来
I can't believe it took you so long to get here.
我不太明白
I don't understand.
啥...你不明白?
Wh... you don't?
那你去跟另一位探员聊聊
Well... well, then talk to the other agent.
好吧 我把什么都跟他说了
Okay? I explained everything to him.
什么探员?
What other agent?
他几个星期前来的
He came in a couple weeks back.
等等 你完全不知道这件事?
Wait, you don't know anything about this?
你不知道这俩印第安哥们在敲诈我?
You don't know about those two Indian fellas that are blackmailing me?
是不是其中一个脸上有疤?
Did one of them have a scar?
是啊 像被压在沥青路上猛搓了一样
Yeah, like his face has been dragged across an asphalt highway.
另一个戴着眼镜?
And the other wore glasses?
厚厚的金丝眼镜
Big thick gold-rimmed glasses.
是啊 像是印第安人版的猫王
Yeah, like some kind of Indian Elvis Presley.
猫王就是印第安人(猫王的太太太祖母是切罗基族印第安人)
Elvis is Indian.
好吧 你说是就是
Yeah, right.
你到底跟哪个探员聊的?
So who is this agent that came in and talked to you?
呃 我有他名片
Um, I got his card.
找到了...
Here you go...
错了 不是
Nope, that's not it.
啊 这个是
Ah, here we go.
噢 又错了
Oh, no, that's not it.
你们寻找 就能寻见 上帝说的 (马太福音第七章)
Seeketh, and you shall findeth, saith the Lord.
魏欧文...
Whitover.
我要用你的电♥话♥
I need to use your phone.
这意思是让我从自己办公室出去吧
And I take it you want me to leave my own office.
嘿
Hey.
猫王是白人
Elvis is one of ours.
你确定 呃
You sure there's, uh,
“丹·迪马克”或者“靠谱丹”名下没有任何记录?
nothing under the name Dan DeMarco or Devoted Dan's?
抱歉 长官 两个名字下都没有记录
Sorry, sir, nothing has been filed under either name.
好吧 既然联♥系♥上你了
Actually, since I've got you,
能否帮我把巨石旅馆双杀案的档案调出来?
can you pull the Atcitty/Tso murder case file for me?
档案没在这里
The file is not here.
不应该啊
That can't be.
这墓地看上去确实与众不同哈
Might seem like an unusual place for a graveyard.
是啊
Yeah.
在这一带 确实比较诡异
Round these parts, I guess it's a little odd.
我是乔·利普霍恩警长 纳瓦霍警局的
Lieutenant Joe Leaphorn, Navajo Police.
我是B.J.韦恩斯
B.J. Vines.
有什么事么?
How can I help you?
我想就你最近收♥购♥油井的事 跟你聊一聊
I was hoping that I could speak to you regarding the oil rig you purchased recently.
可以啊
Of course.
你人没受伤吧?
Are you seeing okay out of that?
这一天过的 - 这边请
Rough day. - This way.
你看 我只是想弄明白
You know, I guess I'm just trying to figure out
谁会买♥♥下已经抽干的油井
who would want a burnt-out oil rig that's been drained.
是哈
Yeah.
没油了 确实
Drained, yes.
但还有其他东西
Mined, no.
铀矿?
Uranium?
够聪明的 警长
That's impressive, Lieutenant.
是的 就是铀矿
Yeah. Uranium.
你当初租下这块地的时候
When you leased the land,
知道钻井爆♥炸♥的事么?
did you know anything about the rig explosion?
具体的不太清楚
Not much, really.
我只知道...
I know a few...
有几个工人遇难了 呃
Workers got killed, and, uh,
然后几个极端分子彻底怒了
got some activists' panties in a bunch.
什么极端分子?
Which activists?
他们叫自己野牛帮
They call themselves the Buffalo Society.
他们一直在招募纳瓦霍人
They've been recruiting Navajos
购买♥♥我矿区周围的土地
to buy up the surface land surrounding my mine.
其中有叫埃德温·亚兹的么?
Did any of them go by the name of Edwin Yazzie, by chance?
曼纽利多呼叫利普霍恩 曼纽利多呼叫利普霍恩
Manuelito for Leaphorn. Manuelito for Leaphorn.
利普霍恩收到
Go for Leaphorn.
乔 你得赶紧回来
Joe, you gotta get back here right now.
嘿
Hey.
你和萨丽赶紧打包
I need you and Sally to pack your things.
去盖伊和海伦那里
Go to Guy and Helen's.
怎么了?
What's going on?
那凯逃走了
Nakai escaped.
他会来这里找萨丽
He'll come here for Sally.
嘿 萨丽
Hey, Sally.
没什么大事 别紧张
Everything's fine, okay?
回你房♥间去 亲爱的 休息一下
Go back to your room, honey. Get some rest.
你听到我说的话了么?
Did you hear what I just said?
他不会过来找她
He's not gonna come for her.
他是她孩子的父亲 他会来的
He's the father of her child. He will come.
他不是孩子父亲
He's not the father.
什么?
What?
那谁是?
Then who is?
神父才是孩子父亲
The Father is the father.
讽不讽刺?
How's that for irony?
她为什么一开始不告诉我们 艾玛?
Why didn't she tell us that in the first place, Emma?
她觉得丢人 乔
She was ashamed, Joe.
那是她妈妈的男朋友
It was her mother's boyfriend.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
去做我的工作
To do my job.
这次能让别人去抓坏人么
Let someone else catch the bad guys for once.
家里也需要你
I need you here.
你这三年心都没在家里
You haven't been here for three years.
真的么?你要现在跟我扯这个么 艾玛?
Really? Are we...Are we gonna do this now, Emma?
你故意的是么 选这个时候?
Is that what you want? Right now?
我知道 这个节骨眼聊不合适
I know, it's not the right time.
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表