剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
- 前情回顾 -
你知道他们要重开矿井么?
Did you know they're reopening the drill site?
我们没带什么值钱的东西
We don't have anything that you'd want!
钱都在吧?
Is it all there?
一分不少
Every penny.
你带代物了么?
Did you bring a token?
你得看看这个 - 本杰明·曹神父
You need to take a look. - Father Benjamin Tso.
你还有其他家人需要通知么?
Do you have any other family that need to be notified?
没有
No.
我想谢谢利普霍恩警长
I wanted to thank Lieutenant Leaphorn
他替我埋葬了我爷爷
for burying my grandfather.
你真是这个社区的福气
You are a blessing to this community.
告诉我谁在伤害你
Tell me who's hurting you.
弗兰克·那凯...这是她给我的名字
Frank Nakai...It's the name she gave me.
她觉得她遭遇了恶灵
She thinks she's encountered a dark spirit.
我没开玩笑
I know I did.
我们来这里干吗?
Why'd we come here?
关心我的人有些担心
People who care about me are worried.
他们觉得我跟这个案子关系太近了
They think I'm too close to this case.
- 运钞车劫案两周前 -
可以开始了 - 好的 我们来吧
Speed. - All right, here we go.
我们来卖♥♥♥车♥吧 上帝
Let's sell some cars, Jesus!
开拍!
Action!
所有美好的礼物都是上天的恩赐
Every good gift is a gift from the heavens above,
来自我们众光之父
cometh down from our Father of Lights.
《雅各书》第1章第17节
James 1:17.
我相信地球上的每一笔奖励
I believe that every bounty on this Earth
都是来自我们天父的恩赐
is a gift from our Heavenly Father,
他希望我们过舒适的生活
and He wants us to live a comfortable life.
我们来祈祷
Let us pray.
♪ Little boy blue,
you're blowing too late ♪
♪ Little boy blue,
you're blowing too late ♪
噢上帝 以基♥督♥的名义 我们感谢您赐予我们这么豪华的座驾
Oh, Father, in Jesus' name, we thank you for this vessel and all of its blessings.
它的真皮内饰 7.7升排气量发动机
Its leather interior, its 7.7-liter engine,
还有无线遥控的折叠车顶
and its remote control convertible top.
以基♥督♥的名义 我们感谢您
In Jesus' name, we thank you.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
快来靠谱丹的车行
So come on down to Devoted Dan's,
我们这对三件事最认真:一 我们的上帝
where I'm devoted to three things: One, our Lord;
二 我的太太贝蒂和孩子们
Two, my wife here, Betty, and my little blessings;
三 卖♥♥给你一辆华丽的车 还价格巴适
And three, selling you a glorious car at an affordable price.
停机!
Cut!
可以了 - 好的
We got it. - Okay.
太好了 - 我们完事了
All right. - We got it.
表现不错
Well done.
谢谢 爸爸 - 做得好
Thanks, Daddy. - Well done.
噢 谢谢你 亲爱的
Aw, thank you, darlin'.
宝贝 刚才太棒了
Honey, that was perfect.
好了 我现在 有点事儿需要做
Say, listen, I got a little, uh, work to do,
所以我今晚会晚点到家
so I'll be back later tonight.
好不? - 好的 知道了
Okay? - Okay. All right.
我们会等你 - 我们能吃冰淇淋么 妈?
We'll see you. - Can we get ice cream, Ma?
你俩要乖噢
You two be good.
好好写作业
Do your homework.
宝贝 跟你说了不要再跟我提那讨厌的冰淇淋了
Now, honey, I told you to stop asking about the darn ice cream.
走吧
Let's go. Get out.
我看上去怎么样 啊?
So how did I look, huh?
精神极了 趴趴熊
Like a million, Papa Bear.
噢 你真会说话
Oh, you.
快点 没人 宝贝
Okay, it's clear, darlin'.
来吧 快来
Come on. Come on, now.
你会爱死这个的
You're gonna love this.
我管这里叫第二办公室
This is what I call my second office.
噢
Oh.
来了 来了
Okay, Okay.
是我 快过来
It's me. Get over here now.
是的 我刚看见了
Yeah. I just seen something.
噢 天哪 - 啊!
Oh, my gosh. - Ah!
嘿 搞什么鬼?
Hey, what the hell?
怎么回事?你们干吗?
Wha-what's going on? What are you doing?
这是私人领地!
This is private property!
带她进去
Take her inside.
什么?不要 嘿
What? No... hey. - No.
放她走 别这样 - 放开我!
Let her go, come on. - Let go!
你是谁?
Who are you?
车辆在街上急行
The chariots rage in the streets.
他们在宽阔之处奔来走去
They rush to and fro.
形状如火把 飞跑如闪电
The appearance that of torches.
什么玩意儿?祈雨舞么?
What is this, some kind of rain dance?
《那鸿书》 第二章 第四节
Book of Nahum, chapter two, verse four.
你那报复心重的上帝说的
The words of your vengeful God.
行了 你想要什么?
Okay, what do you want?
我想拯救你的灵魂 丹
I want to save your soul, Dan.
换句话说 我要你为我们洗钱
Mostly, I want you to launder money for us.
还有那辆车...我们也要了
And that truck...We'll take that truck.
据说做慈善
They say charity
可以让灵魂已死的人重获新生
provides life for those spiritually dead.
就把这个当作你的重生吧
Consider this your rebirth.
妈的
Damn it.
日了狗了
Fuck me.
那没关系 - 我真心不在乎
It doesn't matter. - I don't really care
他需不需要治疗 我需要现在见他
if he needs care, but I need to see him.
我 我明白
I-I understand.
我觉得你没有完全明白
I don't think you understand exactly.
给你的 亲爱的
Here you go, honey.
我去 居然没我的份?
What, no love for me?
我要把那凯带回旗手市问话
Look, I need to get Nakai back to Flagstaff for questioning,
可她说他伤势好转之前不能出院
and she's saying he can't be released until he's on the mend.
她是我老婆
She is my wife.
那敢情好 你能帮我说说话么
Well, then maybe you can talk to her for me.
想都别想 何况她还在生我的气
Even if she were talking to me, I still wouldn't do it.
等他可以出院了你打电♥话♥通知我
Call me when he's on the mend.
你有拘捕令么?
You got a warrant?
这大哥昨晚越狱了 还向联邦探员开枪
Geronimo went off last night and shot at an FBI agent, okay?
这已经是联邦的案子了
That is federal jurisdiction.
也许情况是你说的那样 但现在
That may well be the case, but right now,
他是我在押的纳瓦霍国公民
he's a Navajo citizen sitting in my custody.
我今天下午再过来
I'll be back this afternoon.
我会通知媒体
I will alert the press.
嘿 高兴点行不 兄弟
Hey, be happy for once, man.
你抓到大坏蛋了
You caught the bad guy.
终于
Finally.
我没邀请你来
I didn't invite you here.
我知道
I know.
我要走了 想过来跟你道别
I'm headed out of town, and I wanted to say goodbye.
好的 再见
Well, goodbye, then.
这就完了?
That's it?
怎么了?你不是来道别的么
What? You got what you came for.
好的 知道了
Okay, fine.
难怪没人进过你的房♥车
This is why no one's ever been in your trailer.
你真让人无言以对
You make it so hard for people.
草泥马 齐
至少我知道自己的民族
At least I know who I am.
我知道我属于哪里
I know where I belong.
是啊
Yeah.
这里没什么属于我的
There's nothing here for me.
有我啊
I'm here.
我在这啊
I'm here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你走吧
Just go.
还有 告诉你
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表