剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
♪ Searching
for the good times ♪
♪ Let it flow
嘿 罗德里克
Hey, Roderick.
你昨晚是不是没关马圈的门?
Did you by any chance leave the gate open yesterday?
我找不到塔可了
I can't find Taco.
好吧 不用担心 她之前也跑出去过
Ah, don't worry. She's escaped before.
我会找到她的 - 再见
I'll find her. - See you.
♪ Sitting at the table
♪ And I'm looking at
the cover of a magazine ♪
嘿 啊 头盔不错啊
Hey, uh, nice helmet.
像不像吉姆·普朗克特(橄榄球明星)
I'm Jim Plunkett.
你从哪儿弄来的?
Where did you get it?
跳蚤市场 内兹女士给我的
Flea market. Ms. Nez gave it to me.
噢
Oh.
要不...
How about...
我出一块钱 外加一袋胡萝卜 跟你换头盔?
I give you a dollar for it, and I'll throw in a bag of carrots?
没问题
All right.
谢了
Thanks.
太热了?
Too hot for you?
我觉得可能是昨晚辣椒吃多了
I think it was the green chili from last night.
是 我提醒过你
Yeah, I warned you.
嗯 我也为昨晚的情况道歉
Ah, I'm sorry about last night.
没事的
It's okay.
最近事情有多
We just got a lot going on.
我能理解
I understand.
我觉得你应该告诉伯纳黛特你的真实身份
You know, I think Bernadette ought to know about you,
如果艾玛说的是真的话
if what Emma is saying is true.
我想找个合适的机会告诉她
Yeah, I'm just trying to find the right time.
呵呵 据我所知从来就没有合适的机会
Hmm. I find there's never a right time.
我本想在仪式那天晚上告诉她的
I wanted to tell her the night of the ceremony,
但我不知道我还能在这里待多久
but I don't know how much longer I'll be here.
一旦这个案子结束了
As soon as this case is closed,
他们应该会派我到其他地方去
they'll probably find me some other post.
这案子对你来说就像升职跳板 对吧?
Big case lands you a big job in the city, huh?
可以这么理解吧
Something like that.
好吧
Yeah.
我们会怀念你的
We'll miss you around here.
你好 内兹女士?
Hello. Ms. Nez?
你从哪弄到这个的? - 那个比格小子那儿
Where did you find this? - From that Be gay guy.
雷蒙德·比格?
Raymond Begay?
谢谢
Thanks.
有人骑马过来
Someone galloped in.
看到那脚印了么
See the stride?
还有其他人
Reinforcements.
也许我们也该请求支援?
Maybe we should call for backup, too?
哪儿来的支援?
What backup?
去山上看看 确保我们不会被狙击
Go up on the ridge, make sure we're not sitting ducks.
没有埋伏
We're clear.
绕到后边去
Go around back.
曹兄弟?
Brother Tso?
部落警♥察♥
Tribal police.
需要问你几个问题
Need to ask you a few questions.
曹兄弟?
Brother Tso?
曹?
Tso?
没人
It's clear.
塔可?
Taco?
有狙击手!
Get down!
齐!你没事吧?
Chee! You good?
我没子弹了!
I'm out!
再动就打死你!
You move, you're dead!
我抓住他了!
I've got him!
坐下!
Get down. Sit!
哟 这不是我最爱的联邦特工么
Well, if it ain't my favorite FBI agent.
你不是说你不认识他么
I thought you said you didn't know him.
我们老熟人了
We go way back.
你是联邦调查局的?
You're FBI?
齐
Chee.
你也瞒着我?
And you didn't tell me?
我们把他送到医院去
Let's get him to the hospital.
起来 走吧 - 嘿
Come on, let's go. - Hey.
印第安人啊
Injuns.
我会给你也倒一杯 但这个是我多年珍藏
I'd pour you one, too, but this is very old,
我不会跟我不认识的人分享
and I don't share my good stuff with people I don't know.
没事
That's okay.
我是来谈正事的
I'm here on business.
那咱们开始吧
Come on out with it.
我知道是谁在买♥♥你矿井周围的地
I know who's buying up the surface land surrounding your mine.
我还不知道有这事
I was unaware of that.
现在你知道了
I'm making you aware of it.
没事 反正我可以再买♥♥回来
Well, I'll just buy it back.
你买♥♥不回来
You can't.
你虽然有这一片的地下采矿权
See, you can own all the mineral rights from here to the end of the territory,
但地面上属于纳瓦霍人
but only Navajo can own what's above the land,
他们准备把你围困住
and they're choking you off.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
听说过野牛帮么?
You heard of the Buffalo Society?
野牛帮? - 嗯哼
The Buffalo Society? - Mm-hmm.
你是说那俩印第安兽医?
You mean those two Injun vets?
就是他们
That'd be them.
我凭什么相信你?
Why should I believe you?
我相当于他们的中间人
I'm an intermediary of sorts.
给我五千块 我就告诉你怎么找到他们
For 5K, I'll tell you where you can find them
以及他们把抢来的钱藏在哪
and the money they stole.
我会考虑考虑
I'll think about it.
最晚明天告诉我结果
You have till tomorrow.
我马上就会拿到那个人的逮捕令
I'll be receiving a warrant for the man you have in custody.
弗兰克·那凯现在是联邦罪犯
Frank Nakai is considered a federal prisoner,
我会负责把他移交给联邦调查局
and I'll be overseeing his transfer to the FBI.
把警徽和枪还给我
I need your badge and gun.
我已经留在警局了
I checked them at the station.
你一直都知道他们?
You knew all along about them?
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
我是被派来侦办银行劫案的
I was sent here to solve the bank heist.
噢 两起谋杀案耽误你升迁了 你只能先欺骗我是吧
Oh, a couple murders get in the way of your career and you can't risk that?
我还会继续在巨石旅馆的案子上帮你
I can still help you with Big Rock
而且现在情况也基本清楚了
now that everything's in the clear.
你跟我之间没说清楚的多了
There's nothing in the clear between you and me.
乔 - 叫我利普霍恩警长
Joe. - It's Lieutenant Leaphorn...
我再也不想见到你
and I never want to see you again.
你听明白了么?
Do you understand me?
好吧
Okay.
也许他们说对了
Maybe they were right.
也许你是离这个案子太近了
Maybe you are too close to this case.
来啊!
Come on!
特么放开我!
Get the hell off me!
♪ Can you see
a mountaintop? ♪
♪ Or can you hear a bird?
♪ Look beyond
the mind you know ♪
♪ People, they don't know
- ♪ Can you see?
- ♪ People, they don't see
- ♪ Can you hear?
- ♪ People, they don't hear
♪ People!
《黑暗之风》下集预告
On the next episode of "Dark Winds"...
你为什么不告诉我齐是联邦调查局的?
Why didn't you tell me Chee was FBI?
所有美好的收获都是上天赐予我们的礼物
Every good gift is a gift from the heavens above.
纳瓦霍警♥察♥!我有拘捕令!
Navajo Police! I have a warrant!
高兴点啊 兄弟
Be happy for once, man.
你终于抓到他了
You caught the bad guy.
你要去哪儿? - 去做我的工作
Where are you going? - To do my job.
《黑暗之风》
纳瓦霍人从最初的四大氏族(Clan):塔屋氏,游走氏,苦水氏,有泥氏
已发展至今天的一百多家族
氏族或家族对纳瓦霍人非常重要
每个纳瓦霍人均属于四个家族:母亲的,父亲的,母亲爷爷的,父亲爷爷的
至今仍保留母系氏族的传统
他们不鼓励与母亲或父亲同族的人约会和结婚
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表