剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
The police are asking about the one they were sold.
他们在车里找到了购买♥♥小票
They found a receipt in the car.
我什么也没跟他们讲 我发誓
I didn't tell them anything, I swear.
我相信你
I trust you.
你对我们这事很认真
You're true to the cause.
发卡真好看
That's a beautiful hair clip.
从哪儿来的?
Where'd you get it?
市场买♥♥的 - 我能看看么?
At the market. - Can I see it?
能送给我么?
May I keep it?
这是我家传的
It's a family heirloom.
你刚还说从市场买♥♥的
You said you got it at the market.
我知道有人会非常喜欢这个
I know someone who'd really like this.
谢谢你 旺达
Thank you, Wanda.
不客气
You're welcome.
出去时别让人看到
Make sure no one sees you on the way out.
你觉得她会说出去么?
You think she'll rat?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道该给谁 以防万一
You know who to give this to, just in case.
你家还剩多少柴火 我都要了 莱斯特
I'll take every last cord of wood you got out there, Lester.
当心别把黑寡妇毒蜘蛛也带回家
Oh, well, careful you don't bring a black widow home with you.
它们最喜欢往柴火堆里钻
They love that wood pile.
我可不想被蜘蛛咬了
Spider bite's the last thing I need.
多少钱?
What do I owe you?
噢 兄弟 这是仪式上用的
Oh, man, it's for a ceremony.
算我的吧
It's on me.
噢 谢谢你 你真是好人
Oh, thank you. You're a good man.
啊 好人难做 但我尽力而为
Ah. It's hard, but I try.
听着 乔 呃...
Listen, Joe, um...
乔 我还有东西要给你
okay, Joe, I got something else for you.
是什么?
What is it?
呃...
Uh...
我需要非常谨慎 乔
I need to be very careful here, Joe.
我找到这个 呃...
I found this. Uh...
我不会说哪儿 但你最好看看
I'm not saying where, but you need to take a look.
本杰明曹神父 佛罗伦萨
Father Benjamin Tso, Florence.
是的 是 霍斯汀让我寄出去
Yeah, yeah. Hosteen asked me to mail it.
我让其他人去寄 然后...
I asked someone else to do it, and...
我只需要说到这儿了
That's all I have to say on that subject.
你最后一次见到曹神父是什么时候?
When's the last time you saw Father Tso?
他一个小时前来过这
He came in here about an hour ago
还问我你住在哪
asking me where you lived.
你怎么跟他说的?
What'd you tell him?
我什么也没跟他说
I didn't tell him anything.
但是他发现是你
Listen, but he did find out
埋葬了他的爷爷
that you buried his grandfather.
我只想说这么多了
That's all I have to say on the subject.
谢谢你 莱斯特 - 嗯哼
Thank you, Lester. - Mm-hmm.
Yá'át'ééh(你好)
对不起我迟到了
I'm sorry I'm late.
我忘了怎么系腰带了
I forgot my sash.
看起来怎么样?
How do I look?
实话说
If I'm being honest,
你看起来根本不知道该怎么系
it looks like you have no idea what you're doing.
说吧 他叫什么名字?
So what's his name?
我不知道你在说谁
I don't know what you're talking about.
是杜威恩么?
Is it Duwayne?
杜威恩?
Duwayne? Pshh. [speaking Diné]
我们第二次约会时 他带给我一盆丝兰花
You know he brought me a potted yucca plant on our second date.
而我有个原则...
And I have a policy...
任何有生命的 都不能被放进容器里
No living things put in containers.
如果不是杜威恩 那是谁呢?
If not Duwayne, then who?
[纳瓦霍语]
[speaking Diné]
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
艾玛·利普霍恩 金姆·齐
Emma Leaphorn, Jim Chee.
Yá'át'ééh(你好)金姆·齐
终于见到这位...
It's nice to finally put a face to that...
老乔经常念叨的大学毕业的帅小伙警♥察♥
College-boy cop I've heard so much about.
谢谢让我来
Thanks for having me.
别聊闲天了
Quit your gabbing.
去干活吧 帅小伙
Get to work, pretty boy.
慢着点 小心噢
Careful, careful.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 - 嗨 好啊
Hey. - Hi. You good?
好的 非常好
Okay, perfect.
齐 我们聊聊
Chee, walk with me.
你在哪找到的? - 麦格尼斯
How did you find this? - McGinnis.
上面写了什么?
Well, what does it say?
请求本杰明神父快回家
It begs Father Benjamin to come home,
说他的兄弟走上了他的老路
says that his brother's up to his old ways.
兄弟? - 嗯哼
Brother? - Mm-hmm.
事实上 他一直没收到这封信
Thing is, he never got the letter.
那他怎么来这里了?
Then what is he doing here?
你们俩快过来! - 好的 就来
Need you two on the fire! - Okay, comin'.
我们会查清楚的
We're gonna find out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢我啥?
For what?
邀请我
Inviting me.
我想向你道歉
I think I want to apologize.
抱歉 我是不是听错了
I'm sorry. I think there's something wrong with my ears.
当你走进警局时 我想
When you walked into the station, I thought,
“这孩子真的不知道怎么装”
"Man, this boy does not know how to act."
你这是道歉么...
Doesn't sound like much of an apology.
我错看了你...
I misjudged you...
一点点
a bit.
我为此道歉
I'm sorry for that.
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
我们没有我想像的那么不同
We're not as different as I thought.
怎么呢?
How so?
我在很小的时候 就被父母送去寄宿学校了
My parents handed me over to the boarding school when I was real young.
刚开始 看上去没那么糟糕
Yeah, at first, it wasn't so bad.
有一些孩子也会保护我
Some of the other kids, they'd protect me.
但是情况越来越坏
But it got worse and worse.
我第一次出走时 才11岁
The first time I ran away, I was 11.
我觉得我可以在外面生存下去
I thought I could make it out on the land.
乔把我抓了回来 但只能送回学校
Joe scooped me up, and he had to bring me back,
这就是我跟他第一次见面
and that's how we met.
利普霍恩逮捕过你?
So Leaphorn arrested you?
我居然跟一个资深犯罪分子坐在一起
I'm sitting here with a hardened criminal.
是啊
Yeah.
第二次 有个修女找到我
The second time, I had gotten a visit from one of the nuns.
我父母病了...
My parents were sick...
病得很严重
Real sick.
我又逃出学校
I ran away again.
当我回到家...
When I got home...
我家的小屋已经被封控了
Our hogan had been shut in.
疫情管控
A plague house.
乔和艾玛 他们帮我步入正轨
Joe and Emma, they helped set me up.
他们收留了我
They took me in.
乔的儿子就像我弟弟一样
Joe Junior was like a little brother to me.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
你找到了新的家庭
You found a new family.
是的
Yeah.
曹神父 你能过来真好
Father Tso, it's good of you to stop by.
我想来感谢利普霍恩警长
I wanted to thank Lieutenant Leaphorn
他埋葬了我的爷爷
for burying my grandfather.
神父
Father.
非常感谢你的好意
I cannot thank you enough for your kindness.
你是这个社区的福气
You are a blessing to this community.
谢谢你 神父 你也是
Thank you, Father. You are as well.
恐怕 我还需要 你帮一个忙
I'm afraid I have, uh, one more favor to ask.
你介不介意再去我爷爷农场一趟
Would you mind taking one more trip out to my grandfather's ranch?
可以告诉我爷爷具体的埋葬地
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表