剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
「黑暗之风」前情提要...
Previously on "Dark Winds"...
在这裡,有时最好的保护不是你的.38。
Out here, sometimes the best protection isn't your .38.
趴下!
Get down!
她以为自己遇到了一个黑暗的灵魂。
She thinks she's encountered a dark spirit.
怀孕的年轻女孩来了。
Young, pregnant girl came.
只是想确保她没有任何麻烦。
Just wanna make sure she's not in any trouble.
为什麽每次都有感觉,
Why is it every time that you get a feeling,
它总是最终为我做更多的工作?
it always ends up being more work for me?
你想和乔和我在一起吗?
Would you wanna stay with Joe and I?
这是你儿子的房♥间?
This was your son's room?
油田。这就是我失去我儿子的地方。
The oil field. This is where I lost my boy.
我对不起你的儿子。
I'm sorry about your son.
你可以削减行为。我知道你是联邦调查局。
You can cut the act. I know you're FBI.
你是联邦调查局?
You're FBI?
离职了。
Left the bureau.
想『待一会儿』?
Thinkin' about stayin' a while?
保持我的选择打开。
Keepin' my options open.
好吧,我们总是可以在这裡使用你的説明。
Well, we could always use your help around here.
娜塔莉,这是飞跃号♥,你会複製吗?
Natalie, it's Leaphorn, do you copy?
去吧,中尉。
Go ahead, Lieutenant.
打电♥话♥给塞纳警长,告诉他我们跟踪了
Call Sheriff Sena, tell him we tracked
嫌疑人到拖车向南约一小时
the suspect to a trailer about an hour south
皮农和钦勒之间的粗糙岩石。
of Rough Rock between Pinon and Chinle.
娜塔莉,你複製,结束吗?
Natalie, do you copy, over?
收到。
Copy.
警长塞纳——找到他,等待后援。
Sheriff Sena-- find him, wait for backup.
不要接近嫌疑人。
Do not approach the suspect.
他们大约2到3个小时的路程,最好的情况。
They're about 2 to 3 hours away, best case.
我厌倦了追逐这个傢伙。
I am tired of chasin' this guy.
纳瓦霍部落员警!出来!
Navajo Tribal Police! Come out!
把你的手放在我们可以看到的地方!
Keep your hands where we can see 'em!
[节拍器滴答声]
[metronome ticking]
下来,现在!
Down, now!
[奥尔曼兄弟乐队的“午夜骑士”]
[The Allman Brothers Band's "Midnight Rider"]
♪ 好吧,我得跑
♪ Well, I've got to run
♪ 防止隐藏
♪ To keep from hiding
♪ 我一定会继续骑行 ♪
♪ And I'm bound to keep on riding ♪
♪ 我还有一枚银元 ♪
♪ I've got one more silver dollar ♪
♪ 但我不会让他们碰我,不 ♪
♪ But I'm not gonna let 'em touch me, no ♪
♪ 不会让他们碰午夜骑士 ♪
♪ Not gonna let 'em touch the Midnight Rider ♪
♪ 嚒嚒
♪ Mm
♪ 而且我不拥有我穿♪的衣服
♪ And I don't own the clothes I'm wearing ♪
♪ 路永远走♪下去
♪ And the road goes on forever ♪
♪ 我又得到了一枚银元 ♪
♪ And I got one more silver dollar ♪
♪ 但我不会让他们抓住我,不 ♪
♪ But I'm not gonna let 'em catch me, no ♪
♪ 不会让他们抓住午夜骑士 ♪
♪ Not gonna let 'em catch the Midnight Rider ♪
♪ 嚒嚒
♪ Mm
发生了什麽事?
What happened?
我被袭击了。
I was attacked.
凭什麽?
By what?
外星人。
Aliens.
它可能是一隻羊。
It might've been a sheep.
我带你去医院。
I'm taking you to the hospital.
这是怎麽?
What's this?
剩下的我。
The rest of me.
哦。
Oh.
是的。
Yeah.
对不起!
I'm sorry!
4 月 15 日。
April 15.
四月 15.
April 15.
艾玛·利普霍恩?
Emma Leaphorn?
他已经退出了手术。
He's out of surgery.
当你能见到他时,我会告诉你的。
I'll let you know when you can see him.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你正在看报导
You are watching coverage
71年选秀抽奖
of the '71 draft lottery drawing
来自兵役总部。
from the Selective Service headquarters.
选择的第一个生日...
The first birthdate selected...
乔!
Joe!
乔!-是的?
Joe! - Yeah?
是艾玛。出事了。
It's Emma. Something happened.
艾玛。
Emma.
我没事,只是头上的一个肿块。
I'm OK, just a bump on the head.
我准备回家,
I'm ready to go home,
但是医生想和我一起检查X光片。
but the doctor wants to go over X-rays with me.
还行。
OK.
他把我当成他的常客一样对待
He's treating me like one of his regular patients
而不是像印度——
and not like an Ind--
嘿。嘿。
Hey. Hey.
我抓住你了。
I got you.
对不起,中尉。-是的。
Excuse me, Lieutenant. - Yeah.
利普霍恩夫人。
Mrs. Leaphorn.
[员警电台喋喋不休]
[police radio chatter]
受害者是纳瓦霍,
The victim was Navajo,
来接受他的癌症治疗。
came in for his cancer treatments.
那东西真的有用吗?
That stuff really work?
是的,足够了。
Yeah, well enough.
他的名字是爱默生查理。
His name was Emerson Charley.
你认识他?
You knew him?
识别名称。哥哥是狄龙查理。
Recognize the name. Brother was Dillon Charley.
在rez上经营着一个教堂,称自己为黑暗之民。
Ran a church on the rez, called themselves People of Darkness.
几年前在一场车祸中丧生。
Killed a couple of years ago in a car accident.
在他去世前一年,他预言
Year before he died, he predicted
德拉姆科油井将发生一些不好的事情。
something bad was gonna happen out of the Drumco oil well.
你说的是那次爆♥炸♥,
You talking about that explosion,
杀了那六个人,
killed those six men,
你小子?
your boy?
是的。
Yeah.
是的,好吧,
Yeah, well,
我想这东西在天然气管道中洩漏了。
I figure this thing had a leak in the gas line.
你揉捏线,
You knick the line,
然后发动机加热并点燃气体。
and then the engine heats up and ignites the gas.
接下来你知道,你知道。
And the next thing you know, you know.
你说这在 10:00 左右上涨?
You said this went up about 10:00?
大约。
About.
他的任命是几点?
What time was his appointment?
7:00.
7:00.
所以卡车已经在这裡停了将近三个小时,
So the truck had been here nearly three hours,
坐在这裡。
sitting here.
假设他不在印度时间。
Assuming he wasn't on Indian time.
那时发动机已经冷了。
Engine would have been cold by then.
发动机很冷。
The engine was cold.
什麽是加速剂?
What was the accelerant?
让我借用你的手电筒筒筒。
Let me borrow your flashlight.
你认为他被炸毁时可能会失去耳环?
You think he mighta lost an earring when he got blowed up?
什麽?
What's that?
定时器弹簧。
Timer spring.
不会是你找到的唯一一块炸♥弹♥
Won't be the only piece of bomb you find
如果你看得足够近。
if you look close enough.
哦,现在 - 现在 - 现在等一下。
Oh, now--now-- now wait a quick minute.
那个人快要死于癌症了,中尉,
That--that man was dying of cancer, Lieutenant,
据他的医生说,只有不到两个月的时间。
had less than two months, according to his doctor.
谁想炸死他?
Who'd want to blow him up?
谁和为什麽?
Who and why?
哦,该死的。
Oh, God damn it.
这不是我想开始一天的方式。
This is not how I wanted to start my day.
男人有一个儿子。
Man has a son.
名字叫汤玛斯。由红色梅萨生活。
Name is Tomas. Lives out by Red Mesa.
从那裡开始,告诉他发生了什麽。
Start there, tell him what happened.
看看我是否能弄清楚它的原因。
See if I can figure out the why of it.
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表