剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
是的 非常不合适
No, it's not the right time.
乔 请留下来
Joe, please don't go.
艾玛 我没办法 我得尽我的职责
Emma, I can't. I have to do my job.
你说“我不能” 但你可以
You say "I can't", but you can.
你可以 乔 你一直可以的
You can, Joe. You always could.
但是三年前 你坐在那儿
But three years ago, you sat there,
一句话也不说
and you said nothing.
等一下 艾玛
Wait a second, Emma.
你当时不让我插嘴
You wouldn't let me get a word in.
不是那样的 - 就是那样的
That's not true. Yes, it is true.
艾玛 你逼他上大学 而你明明知道逼他的话
Emma, you pushed him, and you knew if you pushed him,
他一定会反着来
he would do the exact opposite.
所以全是我的错?
So it's all my fault?
不 我不是这个意思 艾玛
No, that's not what I said to you, Emma.
你以为我不知道么?
And you don't think I know that?
你以为我没一次又一次回想那天的事么?
You don't think I replay that day in my head?
我的心就不痛么?
In my heart?
对不起 艾玛
I'm sorry, Emma.
他会听你的话 乔
He would have listened to you, Joe.
那孩子最不想做的就是令你失望
The last thing that boy would ever want is to disappoint you.
但你什么也没说
And you said nothing
而你明明可以说点什么的
when you could have said anything.
你也希望他去上大学
You wanted him to go to college,
但你从不说出来
but you never said it.
为什么?
Why?
为什么 乔?
Why, Joe?
因为我不想他去 艾玛 这就是原因
Because I didn't want him to go, Emma, that's why.
什么?
What?
噢 乔
Oh, Joe.
艾玛 我只是想他留在这里
Emma, I just wanted him to stay.
仅此而已
That's all I wanted.
我就这一个儿子
That was my boy.
噢 乔
Oh, Joe.
我得走了 - 乔
I have to go. - Joe.
乔
Joe.
艾玛 我得走了
Emma, I have to go.
你不该去她那儿的
但我必须去 我得逮捕她
你带你的巫药包了么?
带了
我带了玉米花粉
我当时也带着巫药 你这次也带着巫药
安娜当时就没带
安娜就被杀害了
她封印了你的头发么?
她是想拽我头发 但没得手
所以 你得照顾好自己
让自己的思维保持强大
威士忌 不加冰
Whiskey, neat.
怎么 你是想邀请我过来
So, what, you just invite me down here
拿调任华盛顿拉仇恨么?
to rub D.C. in my face?
我其实是想问问你关于巨石旅馆的双杀案
I actually wanted to ask you about that Atcitty/Tso case.
怎么了? - 我就说嘛
What? - I told him.
我告诉他你会四处打探那案子的材料
I told him you'd be sniffing around after that file.
魏欧文
Whitover.
这是什么? - 案宗啊
What's this? - The file.
魏欧文命令我处理掉这个
Whitover ordered me to get rid of that.
为什么他要你处理掉这个?
Now, why would he ask you to get rid of it?
我不知道
I don't know.
也不关心
And I don't care.
祝你新工作好运
Good luck in D.C.
谢谢
Thanks.
纳瓦霍警♥察♥!我有拘捕令!
Navajo Police! I have a warrant.
啊!
Ahh!
我们必须得送走你 伯妮
We have to send you away, Bernie.
你父母亲都死了
Your parents died.
这里没有什么属于我
There's nothing here for me.
不!
No!
抓紧我 我拉你出来
Grab me. I can get you out.
我在吐波因特洛马路 请求紧急支援
I need immediate assistance at Two Point Loma Road.
把所有的救火车派来 还需要救护车
Get me all the water trucks and an ambulance.
怎么回事?
What?
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
谁 利普霍恩?
Who, Leaphorn?
他半个小时前慌忙急火跑过来
He came tearing in here about a half hour ago.
拿走了一堆弹♥药♥
Grabbed a bunch of ammo.
妈的
Shit.
曼纽利多 请讲
Go for Manuelito.
伯纳黛特?
Bernadette?
是 你是谁?
Yeah, who's this?
我是麦格尼斯
It's McGinnis.
我觉得你和利普霍恩应该过来看看
I think I got something you and Leaphorn ought to check out.
听着 我现在没时间抓小偷
Listen, I don't got time for another shoplifter.
不是不是 - 是关于那个牧师
No, no. - It's about the priest.
旺达醒了
Wanda's awake.
她开口说话了
She's talking.
你了解旺达
You know Wanda.
她有好多要说的
She's got a whole lot to say.
我有拘捕令...你出什么事了?
I got a warrant for fra...What the hell happened to you?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是联邦调查局的
I'm FBI.
噢 你来晚了
Well, you're late.
这话什么意思?
What are you talking about?
那个雷家的巫女把那凯救了出去
The Growing Thunder woman broke Nakai out,
但我知道他要去哪
but I know where he's headed.
你带枪了么?
What are you holding?
噢 我带了把九毫米手♥枪♥
Uh, I got my nine mil.
你需要带这个
You're gonna need this.
我们走
Let's go.
好吧
All right.
很高兴看到你还活着 兄弟
Happy to see you alive, brother.
你骑着马逃走了
You took off on a horse,
扔下我一个人对付两个警♥察♥
left me in a gunfight with two cops.
我当时怎么知道你还活着?
How would I know you're alive?
他们告诉我你杀了你的爷爷
They told me you killed your grandfather.
谁说的?
Who said that?
警♥察♥么?
The cops?
你相信他们?
You believe them?
我不知道该相信谁了
I don't know who to believe.
相信我们的事业 兄弟
Believe in the cause, brother.
麦格尼斯怎么知道这个?
How did McGinnis know about this?
噢 他老婆跟这事有关
Um, his wife was in on it.
他们用黑魔法让她开不了口
They were using black magic to keep it quiet.
噢 看来现在法力消退了
Well, it must have wore off.
是的...
Yeah...
可以这么理解
something like that.
《黑暗之风》前情回顾
On the next episode of "Dark Winds"...
你为什么不告诉我齐是联邦探员?
Why didn't you tell me Chee was FBI?
所有美好的礼物都是上天的恩赐
Every good gift is a gift from the heavens above.
纳瓦霍警♥察♥!我有拘捕令!
Navajo Police! I have a warrant!
高兴点 兄弟
Be happy for once, man.
你抓到大坏蛋了
You caught the bad guy.
你要去哪? - 去尽我的职责
Where are you going? - To do my job.
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表