剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
Are you Sally?
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
你为什么对我撒谎?
Any particular reason you lied to me just now?
这里只有你们俩么?
Is it just the two of you living here?
是的
Yes.
你到底有什么事?
What is this about?
你找她有什么事?
What do you want with her?
她什么都没做...
She hasn't done anything...
我需要单独跟你女儿聊聊
I need to speak to your daughter alone.
我们可以在这里聊
I could do it here or I can take her
或者带她去警局
down to the sub station.
你选吧
You choose.
他不跟我们住一起
He doesn't live with us.
他只是有时会过来
He just comes by sometimes.
他名字叫啥?
我必须得告诉你么?
Do I have to tell you?
我可以走了么?
Can I go now?
嘿
Hey.
你真的没事么?
Are you okay here?
我是说...
I mean...
不用看她
But don't look at her.
我没事 警官
I'm fine, Officer.
那是什么声音?
What was that?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你说这里只有...
Hey, you said it was just a...
你想进屋 来么?
Would you like to come inside?
祝你好运 警官
Walk in beauty, Officer.
齐!
Chee!
我们走
Let's go.
我们来这里干吗 长官?
What are we doing here, Sergeant?
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
你带医药包了么?
Got a medicine bundle with you?
如果没有
Well, if you don't,
至少带一袋杜松会和玉米花粉
at least get you a pouch of juniper ash and corn pollen.
巡逻时随身带着
Keep it with you while on patrol.
在这里
Out here,
最能保护你的不是枪
sometimes the best protection isn't your .38,
而是你的药
but your medicine.
我会记住的
I'll keep that in mind.
我们赶在下雨前离开这里
Let's go before these roads turn to mud.
走吧
Let's go.
为什么你们纳瓦霍人总是迟到?
What's up with you Navajos and being late?
因为我们是印第安时间
It's 'cause we're on Indian time.
嗯
Hmm.
来杯啤酒?
You want a beer?
你让我来这里干吗?
What the hell am I doing here?
我觉得你可能会想了解下电影历史
Well, I thought you might enjoy seeing a little piece of film history.
这是当年那些银幕巨星住的地方
This is where all the big stars used to stay in their day
他们拍了不少著名的西部片
when they were making those great westerns
在40年代和40年代
in the '40s and '50s.
他们还把每个人的照片放在门上
They even put their pictures on the door
所以你能知道他们住的是那个房♥间
so you can see which room they slept in.
我太太和我 之前住过泰隆·鲍华套房♥
My wife and I, we stayed in the Tyrone Power suite
庆祝我们的结婚纪念日
for our anniversary one year.
印第安人睡哪儿?
Where did the Indians sleep?
- 什么印第安人? - 你看
- What Indians? - Exactly.
我刚是问 你为什么让我来保留区?
I mean the rez. What am I doing here?
噢 你的返乡之旅很不愉快么 齐?
Oh, is your homecoming off to a bumpy start, Chee?
好吧 听着
All right, look,
你听说过
now, I'm assuming you heard about them old boys
抢劫了盖洛普一辆运钞车吧?
took down that armored car up in Gallup?
在报纸上看到了 怎么了?
Just what was in the paper. Why?
有些东西报纸上没有
Well, here's something that wasn't in the paper.
那架直升机开进了柴利峡谷国家古迹保护区
That helicopter was last seen headed into Canyon De Chelly.
所以你觉得那些劫匪是纳瓦霍人?
So you think that the bank robbers are Navajo?
- 纳瓦霍人中的激进分子 - 美国印第安人运动?
- Not just Navajo. Radicals. - AIM?
抢劫运钞车不像他们的作案手法
Ripping off armored cars doesn't seem like their M.O.
但像是你的老朋友们...
But your old friends...
水牛互助会
Buffalo Society.
为什么水牛互助会会来这里?
Why would the Buffalo Society be here?
这是全世界最大的印第安保留区
Well, it's the largest Indian reservation in the goddamn world.
对于做坏事的印第安人来说 这是绝佳的藏身地
Not a bad place to hide out if you're a bad Indian doing bad shit.
所以你到底想让我♥干♥吗?
So what exactly do you want me to do?
独自搜索 27,000 平方英里?
Search 27,000 square miles by myself?
简直是大海捞针
They could be anywhere.
纳瓦霍领地属于部落警♥察♥管辖
Navajo land is the tribe's jurisdiction,
但如果联邦调查局找到了确凿的线索
but if the FBI found a tangible lead,
比如嫌犯身份或者具体地址
like a positive ID or a location,
我们可以去跟部落谈
we could go to the tribe
组建联合执法队
and negotiate a joint task force.
因此 我灵机一动
Ergo, I had to get creative.
为什么里普霍恩叫你大高个?
Why does Leaphorn call you High Pockets anyway?
你直接向我汇报 且只向我一人汇报
You report directly to me and only to me.
明白了么?
Understood?
那两起凶杀案呢?
And what about the two homicides?
汽车旅馆死那俩印第安人么?
What, the Indians at the motel?
我安插♥你♥进来是让你找直升机 知道么?
I put you here to find that helicopter, okay?
你就是
You are the one that can help me bring this home.
事成之后
And when you do,
我们想去哪就可以去哪
we get to write our own ticket out of here.
有组织犯罪?银行抢劫?
Organized crime? Bank robbery?
华盛顿特区 芝加哥 纽约...任你选 齐
DC, Chicago, New York...Whatever you want, Chee.
你随便挑
It's yours.
别忘了你到底属于哪一边
Just don't go forgetting which tribe you belong to,
特别探员齐
Special Agent Chee.
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
你好吗?
How are you?
来吧
Come here.
神父?
Father?
曹神父?
Father Tso!
曹神父 曹神父
Father Tso, Father Tso...
《黑风》本季预告
This season on "Dark Winds"...
昨晚我看到了些东西
I saw something last night.
拜托 这些都是吓小孩子的
C'mon man, this is all bogeyman stuff.
弗兰克·那凯 想起来没?
Frank Nakai, ring a bell?
那在联邦管辖范围内
That is Federal jurisdiction.
我的命差点没了
That's my life on the line.
你被我妈吓到了 是吧?
You're scared of my mother aren't you?
你该害怕的其实不是她
She's not the one you should be afraid of.
趴下!
Get down!
- 我们是不是该请求支援? - 哪来的支援?
- Think we should call for backup? - What backup?
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表