剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
Say, Father, I drove by your grandfather's
本想能...
place last night, and I was hoping I'd...
是啊 抱歉我没在
Yeah, sorry I missed you.
我当时在盖洛普做临终告别
I was in Gallup delivering last rites.
噢
Oh.
谁去世了?
Who died?
杰克·威尔逊
Jack Wilson.
认识他么?
Do you know him?
不认识
No.
癌症
Cancer.
可怜他没有家人
Poor man had no family.
我整晚都陪着他
Sat with him all night.
马不停蹄啊 神父
No rest for the weary, huh, Father?
因为魔鬼也是
Or the wicked.
我发现在失去亲人时保持忙碌
Well, I find it helpful to stay busy,
可以减轻痛苦
times of loss.
是啊 好多人这么说
Yeah, that's what they say.
- 失陪了 - 再见
- Gentlemen. - Father.
他心里有个秘密
但他不能说 那让他非常痛苦
然后发生了什么?
我们就要开始吟唱仪式
安娜开了门
他们抓住了她 按住她 但她努力想保护我们
她没能够着她的巫药
他们有几个人?
你认出谁了么?
代物在哪?
你怎么活下来的?
我的巫药保护了我
谢谢你
她说什么了?
What'd she have to say?
说可能有两个人
Said there might have been two men.
孩子
有些人看起来跟我们一样 但实际没那么简单
她刚又说什么了?
What'd she say there?
没什么新的信息
Nothing I don't already know.
嘿 乔
Hey, Joe!
你有什么用?
What good are you?
这里什么破事都有 独独我女儿没了
We have everything here except our little girl!
快来靠谱丹的车行
So come on down to Devoted Dan's,
我对三件事最真诚
where I'm devoted to three things!
一 我们的上帝
One, our Lord.
二 我的老婆 贝蒂 还有我可爱的孩子们
Two, my wife here, Betty, and my little blessings.
三 卖♥♥给你一辆华丽的车
And three, selling you a glorious car
还价格巴适
at an affordable price!
♪ Little boy blue
you're blowing too late ♪
♪ Little boy blue...
嘿 莱斯特
Hey, Lester.
多少钱?
What do I owe you?
拿走就行 不用给钱了
You know you don't need to be worryin' about that.
你刚刚...
You just, uh,
我是说...你需要什么尽管拿
I mean, you... you take whatever else you need.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这个就够了
This will do for now.
兄弟 人活着就没有容易的 是吧
Hey, man, life never gives us an easy way out, does it?
是的
Yeah.
这不是什么小打小闹
If it's not some shit war,
这是天塌了
it's a lightning bolt from the sky.
我很感激你说的话
Yeah, I appreciate you saying that.
我要回家了
I need to get home.
等等 抱歉 乔 但是 但
Hey, wait, wait, I'm sorry, Joe, but... but...
我 我想你听完
I... I need you to hear me out.
快点说 莱斯特
Spit it out, Lester.
想说什么? - 好的 好
What is it? - Okay, okay.
嗯...
Um...
有天早上
the other morning,
仪式过后
after the ceremony,
迪伦·查理表现相当疯狂
Dillon Charley comes out acting all crazy and shit, and I'm...
我以为就是迷幻药的原因 对吧
And I'm thinking it's just the peyote, right?
是 很可能是因为迷幻药
Well, it was probably the peyote,
好比你现在可能是因为喝了酒 莱斯特
like this conversation is probably the liquor, Lester.
不是 乔 我听到了一些话
No, no, Joe, I heard what I heard.
好的,什么话?
Okay, what?
迪伦提醒了我一个朋友
Dillon warned a friend of mine
让他那天不要去上班
that he shouldn't go to work that day.
对 你知道的 就是爆♥炸♥那天
Yeah, yeah, you know, the... the day of the explosion.
你是说他们提前知道
Are you telling me they knew something
有事情要发生 莱斯特?
was gonna happen, Lester?
不 不 不 我不是那个意思 我
No, no, no, I didn't say that, I...
迪伦·查理看到了幻象
Dillon Charley had a vision...
然后他警告了他
and he warned him.
谁?他警告了谁?
Who? Who'd he warn?
噢 妈的 呃...
Oh, shit, um...
盖伊·阿特西蒂
Guy Atcitty.
你跟那姑娘的父亲发生了什么?
What's with you and that girl's father?
那跟你没关系
That's between us.
打开储物格
Open the glove compartment.
你把它带去实验室检测一下
Need you to take that to the lab and get it analyzed.
我不知道纳瓦霍警局还有实验室
I didn't know NTP had a lab.
我们没有
We don't.
但旗手市的联邦大厦有一个
But there's one at the Flagstaff Federal Building.
啥 你们跟他们之间有合作协议?
What, do you guys have an agreement?
感觉不太可能啊
How does that work?
我觉得你可以直接走进去 刷下工牌就可以了
I figured you could just walk in and flash a badge.
拜托 齐
Come on, Chee.
不用装了 我知道你是联邦调查局的
You can cut the act. I know you're FBI.
还真没人这么说过
I've never been accused of that before.
行吧
Yeah.
我到时候跟大高个说 你第一天就暴露了
What's ol' Whitover gonna say when I tell him
你猜他会怎么说 啊?
you couldn't keep your cover even for one day, huh?
你是怎么知道的?
How did you know?
我不知道 你也太不经诈了
I didn't until you just admitted it.
服了 - 该死
Jesus. - Shit.
你简直太优秀了 宝宝
Yeah, you're somethin' else, kid.
你的行为并没有暴露身份 如果能让你好受点的话
Wasn't anything you did, if it makes you feel better.
那天你问起那个丢失的代物
The other day when you were asking about the missing token,
大高个看你的表情 就像
ol' High pocket shot you the same look my father
我做错事时我父亲看我的样子
used to shoot me when I got outta line.
你准备怎么办?
And what are you going to do?
嗯...
Uh...
不是我准备怎么办
it's not what I'm gonna do.
是你准备为我做什么
It's what you're gonna do for me.
我需要两个受害者的验尸报告
Need the autopsy reports for my two murder victims,
还需要你把那瓶水拿去检测
and I need you to get that water analyzed.
只要你帮我
You do that...
我就替你保密
your secret's safe with me.
我似乎没得选
I don't really have a choice.
是啊 你没得选
No, you don't.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你们应该给我预留一幅画的
Y'all are supposed to be holding a painting for me.
我的结婚纪念日快到了
It's... it's for my anniversary.
哦 你可能搞错了 这里不是博物馆
Uh, case you hadn't noticed, this isn't the Smithsonian.
你看到的 就是我们尚未出♥售♥的
What you see is what we got.
旺达说她会帮我预留的
Wanda said that she would hold it for me.
就是仙人掌那幅
It's the one with the cactus.
五分钟前被我卖♥♥了
I sold that one five minutes ago.
你卖♥♥了?
You sold it?
卖♥♥给谁了?
To who?
刚刚路过的一个摩门家庭
Mormon family just passin' through.
他们往哪个方向走了 知道么
You don't happen to know which way they went, do you?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许在回犹他的路上(犹他州盐湖城是摩♥门♥教♥圣地)
Probably on their way back to Utah
去做他们在犹他做的那些事呗
to do whatever the fuck they do in Utah.
好吧
Okay.
白人 我没说错吧
White folks, am I right?
好听
Yes.
塞拉·布拉沃 有个紧急情况
Sierra Bravo, we have an emergency.
收到说话
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表