剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
I think I could wrap my head around it.
这地方比我记忆中要小得多
This place is a lot smaller than I remember.
是啊
Yeah.
是世界变大了 齐
It's the world has gotten bigger, Chee.
你这地方很美
You got a beautiful place out here.
是啊
Yeah.
但我不是仅仅来这里闲聊的
But I'm not just here on a social call.
好的
Okay.
我需要知道山洞里发生了什么事
I need to know what happened back at the cave.
我必须保护一个朋友的朋友
I had to protect a friend of a friend.
我尊重你的决定
I respect that.
如果当时有别的选择 我也不会这么做
If I had the chance to do things differently, I would have.
我搞砸了 但木已成舟
I messed up, but what's done is done.
还有谁知道这事?
Who else knows about this?
伯纳黛特
Bern.
我们也是想保护你
We were just trying to protect you,
为了不把你也牵涉进来
trying to keep you out of it.
他们把洞挖开了
They excavated the cave.
你报告里说 那凯当时还没死
You said in your report that Nakai wasn't dead yet
在魏欧文拿钱离开的时候 那凯从背后打中了他
and he shot Whitover in the back when he tried to make off with the money,
但随后那凯也死了
but then he died later.
是 我是这么提交的报告
Yeah. That's what I reported.
然后你和曼纽里多警官
Then you and Sergeant Manuelito
检查了余下的犯罪现场
checked the rest of the crime scene.
你们听到了爆♥炸♥声
You heard the explosion,
在洞穴塌方前逃了出来
but you got out before the cave collapsed.
是这么回事
That was the story.
你推测是他们的白人同伙 皮特·萨缪尔引爆的
You speculated that it might have been the white man, Pete Samuels, who did it.
是的
Yeah.
到底是谁引爆的炸♥药♥?
Who really pressed the detonator?
我引爆的
I did.
这就可以解释丢失的钱了 是吧
Well, that would account for the missing money, huh?
“丢失的钱”? - 是的
"Missing money"? - Yeah.
他们一分钱也没找到
They didn't find any money.
你不会碰巧知道怎么回事吧
You wouldn't happen to know anything about that.
我没拿 如果这是你想问的话
I didn't take it, if that's what you're getting at.
我知道你没拿
I know you didn't
钱明明在那儿 我扔在那儿的
The money was there. I know it was.
你还说那儿有两具尸体
You also said there were two bodies.
他们只找到一个
They only found one.
那凯不见了
Nakai's missing.
联邦调查局对此事守口如瓶
FBI is being pretty tight-lipped about it.
但就报告来看 你们俩将会各执一词
But as far as the report goes, it's your word against his.
而短时间内 他是没法反驳了
I don't see him making a statement anytime soon.
所以...
So...
你个猪头还挺走运的
You're a lucky son of a bitch.
知道吧?
You know that?
知道
Yeah.
好了...
Anyway...
我得回家了
I got to get back home.
艾玛,萨丽和她的小宝宝还在等我
Emma and Sally and the baby are waiting for me.
乔 - 什么事
Joe. - Yeah.
我 呃...
I, uh...
我知道
I know.
纳瓦霍人相信在他们诞生之前已经经历了三个世界
第一世界为黑暗世界 生活着四位圣人 且诞生了最初的一男一女
第一世界如此黑暗 他们不得不前行 来到第二世界 即蓝色世界
第二世界生活着很多动物和燕民 他们与燕民发生不和后继续前行
第三世界是黄色世界 动物 圣人和先民纷纷来到这里
第三世界有河有圣山 然而洪水将他们赶至第四世界 即白色世界
圣人带领先民在第四世界创造事物 改造世界 繁衍生息
“在美中前行”是纳瓦霍人的核心信仰 反映了他们与自然和谐共处的生存观
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表