剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
You know, it doesn't have to end like this.
我们合作很愉快
We're a good team.
独行侠和托多(著名西部片人物)没我们任何把柄
Lone Ranger and Tonto got nothing on us.
放过我 升职机会就是你的
You let this slide, you can have that promotion,
再往你床垫里藏点这个
little something extra for your mattress.
我不要你的赃款
I don't want your blood money.
你都拿我脏钱多少年了
You've been taking my blood money for years.
多拿一点又何妨?
What's a little more gonna hurt?
那里面有多少?
How much is in there?
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿 你要干嘛? - 去抓神父
Hey, what are you doing? - Going after the priest.
他多半已经跑远了
Well, he's probably driven off.
摩门人说他们有车
The Mormons said they have a car.
是有车 但胎被我扎了
Car, yes. Tires, no.
你从一开始就不愿意来这里
You never wanted to be here in the first place.
我生拉硬拽把你搞过来的 你忘了么?
I had to drag your ass out here... you remember that?
现在你可以想要啥就有啥了
Now you can have everything you wanted.
你意下如何 孩子?
So what's it gonna be, son?
这么大笔赃款
A haul like this,
外加共谋罪 还有三条人命...
coupled with a conspiracy, three murders...
够判个10到15年的 - 好的 去他的吧
10 to 15 in Leavenworth. - Fine, the hell with it.
就...听你的吧 抓我吧
Just... You know what? Take me in.
你一点情面都不给
You let the chips fall where they may.
我曾对你寄予厚望
I had high hopes for you,
你却不识抬举 跑去插手印第安老头和二流妓♥女♥的谋杀案
and you threw it all away to solve the murder of a dying old Indian, some two-bit whore.
我不允许任何人那么骂我宝贝女儿
No one talks about my baby like that.
齐?
Ch... Chee?
记住你没来过这 把枪留下
You're weren't here. Just leave the weapon.
没事的 - 你怎么...
It's gonna be okay. - What are...
给我枪
Give me the gun.
你可以走了
You can go.
只能这么做了
This was the only way.
我们该怎么说?故事该怎么讲?
What do we say? What's the story?
帮我把他抬进洞里
Help me get him into the cave.
当心 你的肩膀
Careful. Your arm.
你估计盖伊开枪时离他多远?
How far away you think Guy was when he shot him?
5英尺 我不确定 怎么了?
Five feet. I don't know. Why?
好了 就这儿
All right, here.
好了
All right.
那凯杀了魏欧文
Nakai shot Whitover.
你忘了件事
You're forgetting one thing.
什么事?
What's that?
利普霍恩会知道
Leaphorn will know.
嘿
Hey.
是的
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
我们走吧
Let's go.
就当是我的部落给你的礼物吧
It's a gift to you from my tribe.
给我枪
Give me the gun.
进去
Get in.
你准备怎么办呢 詹姆斯?
What's the plan, James?
我累了
I'm tired.
我肩膀痛得要命 你腿也中了枪
Shoulder hurts like hell. You got a bullet in your leg.
你也无处可逃了 - 你别想劝我自首
You got nowhere to run. - You're not taking me in.
是啊 很明显 你已经让我死心了
Yeah, obviously. You got me dead to rights.
你要把我也杀了么?
You gonna kill me, too?
你为什么非要来这儿?
Why did you have to come here?
我想帮助我们的族人...包括你...
I'm trying to help our people... you...
给你的儿子报仇
Avenge the death of your son.
不
No.
我儿子死于意外事故
My son died in an accident.
你我都知道那不是真♥相♥
You and I both know that's not the truth.
我很遗憾 你被愤怒冲昏了头脑
Well, I'm sorry...for your anger and this...this rage.
我知道那感觉 我也感同身受 哥们
I know it. I feel it, too, man.
让我完成我要做的事 - 不 我不能
Let me do what I came to do. - No, I can't.
曾几何时 我也会想象跟你做一样的事
In a different world, we could have been allies on either side of this.
但詹姆斯 是你的解决方式...让我无法苟同
It's your methods, James, that...that put us at odds.
你知道终于可以自己当家做主的感觉么?
You know what it feels like to finally make your own decisions?
没有修女 没有军事训练官
No nun, no drill sergeant,
也没有白人联邦探员对你指手画脚随意使唤
no bilagáanaFBI agent telling you what to do and when to do it...
想做什么就做什么 想什么时候做就什么时候做
To do whatever you want whenever you want it?
不知道
No.
一定让你感觉权力在握
It must make you feel powerful.
是的
Yes.
是这样的
Yes, it does.
也许让你过于膨胀了?
Maybe too powerful?
我很遗憾你有那样的经历
I'm sorry what happened to you.
我见过寄宿学校怎么对待印第安学生们
I saw what went on in those schools to those kids
那些孩子被从家里带走 惨遭虐待
that were taken away from their families and abused.
我逃跑过一次
I ran away once.
跑来这里了
I came here.
以为我爷爷会保护我
I knew my grandfather would protect me.
结果 他把我送了回去
Instead, he sent me back.
所以你想把那学校烧个精光
And so you tried to burn that school to the ground.
我完全理解 我不怪你
I get it. I don't blame you.
我也许会做出跟你一样的决定
I might have done the same.
但那不意味着你就有权杀掉那个女孩和你爷爷
But it didn't give you a right to violate that girl and kill your grandfather.
内疚毫无用处 - 但能激发良知
Guilt is a wasted emotion. - But it suggests a conscience.
我看得出你有良知
And I see that you have one.
我要当爸爸了
I'm gonna be a father.
那取决于你如何定义
That depends on your definition.
詹姆斯 等等
James, wait. Ja...
詹姆斯
James.
别这样
Don't.
正义会来的
Justice will come
为我 也为你
for me, for you.
他们会付出代价的 - 他们会付出代价
They'll pay. - They'll pay.
谁?啊?
Who? Huh?
我们打造自己的未来
We make our own future.
这才是生存 这才是我们的力量所在
That's survival. That's our strength.
你是在风中猎鬼 兄弟
You're hunting for ghosts, brother.
我就是鬼中之最!
I'm the champion of ghosts!
他们迫使我不得不为正义而战!
They compel me to fight for a righteous world!
去争取更好的世界!
A better world!
当然了 对我们所有人都更好的世界
Of course. A better world for all of us.
这些只是生命中的小插曲 詹姆斯
It's just small moments of beauty, James.
即使身陷囹圄 你仍可以传达有力的信息
You could still carry a powerful message from behind bars
没什么比殉道者更正义了
No message more righteous than a martyr.
你走吧
Leave.
你没必要这样 詹姆斯
You don't have to do this, James.
出去
Get out.
圣人啊 从此之后我将蜕变
今天 所有身外之物将离我而去
我将变回从前的我
凉爽的微风将拂过我的肉体
我将轻装上阵
我将永远幸福
没什么可以阻挡我
我走下去 美在我的前方
我走下去 美在我的身后
我走下去 美在我的脚下
我走下去 美在我的头顶
我走下去 美环绕在我周围
我的语言也将变得美丽
- 三个月后 -
嘿
Hey.
在这 你会因此坐牢的
You can go to jail for that around here.
是啊 似乎我总是惹祸上身
Yeah, can't seem to stay out of trouble.
是啊 我听说你在附近晃荡
Yeah, I heard you were kicking around.
想再待一段时间?
Thinking about staying a while?
考虑过这个问题
It's crossed my mind.
我从联邦调查局辞职了
I left the bureau.
听说了 你下一步什么计划?
Yeah, I heard. What do you have planned?
我还没想那么远
I haven't thought that far ahead.
看哪里用得上我吧 - 嗯
I'm keeping my options open - Hmm.
好吧 我们这里一直能用得上你
Well, we could always use your help around here.
你还会让我回去? - 对啊
You'd have me back? - Yeah.
我想我可以既往不咎
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表