剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
新墨西哥州 盖洛普市
星期五下午 5:14
1971 年
盖洛普储贷中心
来 起来
Get up.
快起来
Get up!
我搭档 他还在里面
My partner, he's in the back.
好的 来 打开门
All right. Come on, open it up.
别紧张 兄弟 救援马上就到
Stay down, man. We got help coming.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
也不用这么狠吧 你说呢?
You don't have to do this, you know?
可以了
That's enough.
打开
Open it.
动作慢点
Slowly.
全在这儿了么?
Is that all of it?
放进去
Put 'em back.
如果我再抓到你偷文物
If I catch you stealing artifacts again,
挖的洞 就真是给你自己用的了
the hole you'll be digging will be a lot bigger.
之前电♥话♥里跟我说话的是你么?
Are you the one I spoke to on the telephone?
我叫安娜 进来吧
I'm Anna. Come in.
你病了多久了?
两个星期前开始的
我的背开始剧烈疼痛
然后我全身开始发烫
你梦见什么 不干净的东西了么?
没有
他们会在风里飘来飘去
我那天看见天上有东西在飞
是白人的机器大鸟
但它没有翅膀和灵魂
自从看见那东西后
我身体就病了
你带了代物么?
Did you bring a token?
部落警♥察♥
Tribal Police.
有人么?
Hello?
安娜
Anna.
你居然还敢来这里
Got some nerve showing up here.
她受了惊吓
She's in shock.
我们能进屋里说么
Maybe we should talk inside.
你抓了她?为啥?
You arrest her? For what?
她什么都没做
She ain't done nothing.
伙计 我们应该进屋说
Guy, we should talk inside.
你觉得我会让你进我家门?
You think I'm gonna let you set foot in my house?
安娜昨晚在巨石旅馆被杀害了
Anna was killed at the Big Rock Motel last night.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你♥妈♥的♥!
Damn you!
嗨 哥们 你还好吧?
Oh, man, you all right?
朋友 你还好吧?
Guy, you okay?
放开我 别管我
Let me go, let me go!
现在他俩都死了!
Now they're both dead!
你满意了?
Are you happy?
问你呢 你满意了?
I said, are you happy?
叛徒!
Traitor!
怎么死的?
How?
我正把她的遗体送往旗手市做尸检
I'm sending her body to Flagstaff for an autopsy,
但是案发现场...
but the scene...
基本表明是谋杀
where I found her suggests foul play.
恐怕这是我目前所能说的 海伦
I'm afraid that's all I can say right now, Helen.
- 你抓到凶手了么? - 还没有
- Did you catch who did it? - No, not yet.
凶杀案属于联邦罪
Homicide's a federal crime.
得由联邦调查局牵头调查
The FBI has to take lead on the investigation.
什么时候联邦调查局
Since when did the FBI
在乎印第安人的死活了?
give a damn about a dead Indian?
你 应该比其他人更明白这一点
You, of all people, should know that.
♪ You know there's going
to be a revolution ♪
♪ You know we got
no solution ♪
嗨 嗨
Hey! Hey!
嘿
Hey!
♪ We gotta stand up
and we gonna fight ♪
♪ We gonna take up for
all our human rights ♪
♪ Because we got rights
just like they do ♪
♪ We're gonna stand up
♪ And get back
what they took from you ♪
♪ Know that they do
♪ Long hair and short hair,
it don't go together ♪
♪ Just like rain and snowy
kinda weather ♪
♪ We're not gonna fight
and we're not gonna run ♪
♪ We're not gonna shoot nobody
with a gun ♪
♪ Because we got rights
just like they do ♪
有人找你 头儿
You got a visitor, Lieutenant.
金姆·齐 - 谁?
Jim Chee. - Who?
他说你知道他要来
He says you're expecting him.
我马上出去
I'll be right out.
副警长 抱歉我来晚了
Lieutenant Leaphorn. Sorry I'm late.
金姆·齐
Jim Chee.
我们见过么?
Have we met?
呃 他们给你打电♥话♥了不?
Uh, they didn't call you?
窗石城(纳瓦霍首府)应该有人提前打电♥话♥来的
Somebody from Window Rock was supposed to call you.
我是你的新警员
I'm your new deputy.
你知道这事么?
You know about this?
你当部落警♥察♥多久了?
How long you been with the Tribal Police?
在窗石干了差不多三个月
Almost three months working in Window Rock
给拉拉戈队长当副手
for Captain Largo as his adjutant.
嗯
Hmm.
不知道拉戈队长
Didn't know Captain Largo
还有副手
to have an adjutant.
是 看得出来你们这里缺人
Well, looks like you gus could use the help.
是 我有几个人参军去了
Yeah, a few of my men enlisted.
你没参军么?
Did you serve?
我去上大学了 先生
I went to college, sir.
名正言顺不用去越南 是吧
Get out of 'Nam for free card, huh?
都不容易
Wasn't cheap.
行吧 你真是挑了个好时间来
Yeah. Well, you picked a hell of a morning to show up.
抱歉 你名字叫啥来着?
I'm sorry, what is your name again?
- 齐 - 齐 对 嗯
- Chee. - Chee, yeah. Hmm.
好吧 我正好在忙件事
Well, you caught me in the middle of something.
麦诺雷多警官是这里的副警长
Sergeant Manuelito's my number two.
她会带你熟悉这里 我晚点再跟你说
She'll show you the ropes. You and I can talk later.
欢迎加入 - 谢谢长官
Welcome aboard. - Thank you, Lieutenant.
嗯 外套不错
Mm, nice suit.
你看上去像帕特·布恩(美国流行歌♥手和演员)
You look like Pat Boone.
谢谢
Thanks.
你有制♥服♥么 帕特?
You got a uniform, Pat?
在我车里
It's in the car.
哦 去拿来啊
Well, go get it.
是 长官
Right, Sergeant.
噢 就是这
Oh, there we are.
好的
Okay.
有时候 在孕期后期
So sometimes late in pregnancy,
随着宝宝长大
as the fetus grows,
他活动的空间会变小
there's less room for it to move.
所以你近期可能会感觉不到动静
That's most likely why you haven't felt anything lately,
但 没什么需要特别注意的
but nothing to be alarmed about.
情况看上去都很正常
Everything sounds perfectly normal.
你要在卫生站这里生产么?
Were you planning to deliver here at the clinic?
因为我非常不鼓励
'Cause I would like to strongly discourage
自己在家生
against a home birth.
对你和你的宝宝都很危险
It's dangerous for you and for your baby.
她说她会考虑的
She'll think about it.
好的
Okay.
你考虑考虑
Suit yourself.
你还有事不?好的
You're good here? All right.
我得走了
I have to go.
请问有什么事?
Can I help you?
我找利普霍恩警官
I'm looking for Lieutenant Leaphorn.
我就是 请问找我有什么事 神父?
You got him. What can I do for you, Father?
是为我爷爷的事 霍斯汀·曹
I'm here about my grandfather, Hosteen Tso.
很遗憾 节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
温多罗克的警官说
The officer in Window Rock said
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表