剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
噢 是么?
Oh, yeah?
是这女孩的奶奶 叫玛格丽特·香烟
It's the girl's grandmother, Margaret Cigaret.
凶案发生时她就在房♥间里
She was in the room at the time of the murders,
但是凶手没对她做什么
but they left her unharmed.
可能她没办法指认吧
Probably 'cause she can't ID 'em.
- 为什么? - 她眼睛看不见
- Why's that? - She's blind.
那 她听到什么了么?
Well, did she hear anything?
不知道 她不愿意开口
Don't know. She wouldn't talk.
她当时还处于惊吓中
She was in shock at the time.
一个又盲又哑的目击者
A blind, mute witness.
为我的报告平添了几分精彩
That ought to look just great in my report.
我觉得你该再问问她
Well, I think you should question her again.
也许她记得声音 或者听到了名字
Maybe she recognized a voice, heard a name.
如果你需要我可以陪你去
I'll go with you if you'd like.
你听说了盖洛普的运钞车劫案么?
You hear about this armored car robbery down in Gallup?
他们还用上了直升机
The one they used the helicopter for?
我以为咱们在谈双重凶杀案
Thought we're talking about a double homicide.
我们可以都谈一谈
We're talkin' about both.
互惠互利 忠实的朋友
One hand washes the other, Kemosabe.
我有五个目击者证实劫匪的直升机
I got five eyewitnesses place that hijacked chopper
往北飞进了纳瓦霍保留地
headed north into Navajo country.
你想说啥 就直说吧
If you have something to say, I wish you would say it.
我觉得我已经说清楚了
I think I just did.
知道么 我的族人有个说法
You know, my people have a saying
关于白人抢白人银行
for white folks that steal from white banks.
好的 什么说法呢?
Okay, what's that mean?
白人自己的事
White people's problems.
谁说他们是白人的?
Well, who said they was white?
跟你说哈 大高个
Tell you what, High Pockets,
我会装作你的银行劫匪是纳瓦霍人
I will pretend that your bank robbers are Navajo
只要你装作我这两个受害者是白人
if you pretend my two murder victims are white.
看咱俩谁先结案 现在明白了么
Let's see which one of us does our job quicker, huh?
你从哪儿拿来的?
Where'd you get that?
巨石镇 她当时穿着
The Big Rock. She was wearing it.
- 你拿回来干吗? - 嗯 只是件夹克
- What's it doing here? - Em, it's just a jacket.
你需要处理掉
You need to get rid of it.
答应我 - 好的
Promise me. - Yeah.
我会处理掉 我保证
I'll get rid of it, I promise.
凶杀很残忍♥了 但
The killings are bad enough, but...
保留区这么多女孩
out of all the girls on the rez,
为什么受害的是她?
why'd it have to be her?
联邦调查局这次又准备敷衍了事 我知道
The feds are gonna screw this up, too, I know it.
我却什么也做不了
There's not a damn thing I can do about it.
我这有件事你可以帮忙
I got something you can do.
这是什么?
What's this?
这是个地址
It's an address.
我看到了 谁的?
Well, I see that. Whose?
迪克·卡维特(著名脱口秀节目主持人)
Dick Cavett's.
他想邀请你参加明晚的节目
He wants to have you on tomorrow night
你就可以用你迷人的气质打动全美国了
so you can charm America with your pleasant disposition.
噢 尴尬了
Well, I can't.
我明天正好要上卡森的今夜秀
I'm doing Carson tomorrow night.
到底是谁的地址?
What's this about?
今天诊所来了个年轻的孕妇
Young pregnant girl came into the clinic today.
我只是想确认
I just wanna make sure
她没有陷入麻烦
she's not in any trouble is all.
只是有种感觉
It's just a feeling I have.
为什么每次你有了感觉
Why's it every time that you get a feeling,
我就得加班加点?
it always ends up being more work for me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我今天心情特别不好
I'm just in a hell of a mood tonight.
嘿
Hey.
我爱你
I love you.
能帮我倒一杯么?
Can you pour me a cup?
你可以用杂物箱里那个杯子
Another cup in the glove box for you.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
那天在矮山
You know, the other day at Short Mountain,
你注意到仪式现场少了代物
you noticed the token was missing from the ceremony.
做得非常好
It was a good catch.
我爷爷生前也是医者
Yeah, my grandfather was a medicine man.
他会把我带在身边
You know, he'd let me hang around
我还是孩子的时候 就能帮忙准备仪式了
and help out with some of te ceremonies when I was a kid.
我跟他很亲
We were close.
有可能是被凶手拿走了
You know, it could've been the killer who took it.
那个代物
The token.
也许因为代物很值钱?
Maybe it was something valuable?
不会 他们根本不在乎钱
Well, they didn't bother with the money
否则那姑娘的首饰早没了...
or the girl's jewelry so...
会不会是很私人的东西?
What if it was something personal?
或是觉得这东西会泄露他的身份
Or something he thought might tell who he is.
这是什么?
What is this?
在纳瓦霍遗址上找到的
Knife was found on Navajo land.
刀刃上含铜的沉积物
It's got copper deposits on the blade.
所以它是黄色的
That's why it's yellow.
矿物成分表明它并不产于本地
Mineral composition like that isn't native to this area.
我写了篇关于南北阿萨巴斯肯人种
Wrote my thesis on the interconnectedness
相互联♥系♥的论文
of the Northern and Southern Athabasken peoples.
等等 所以你上过大学
Wait, so you went to college.
亚利桑那州立大学
Arizona State.
怎么 你以为你是部落警♥察♥里唯一
What, you thought you're the only tribal officer
有大学学位的?
with a college degree?
如果你认为亚利桑那州立也算大学的话
If you consider ASU a college.
你土语怎么样?
How's your Diné?
好久没说了
It's been a while.
他情况怎么样?
How's he holding up?
他在上面待多久了? - 从昨天开始
How long's he been up there? - Since yesterday.
我们要上去跟他谈谈么?
Should we go and talk to him?
你可以跟他谈到面色发青
You can talk to him till you're blue in the face.
他一个字都不会听你说
He's not gonna hear a word you say.
让他自己待会吧
Leave him be.
她开口说话了么?
Has she spoken at all?
你们可以试试
You're welcome to try.
安娜有谈朋友么?
Was Anna seeing anyone?
你知道有谁有作案嫌疑么?
Anybody you know that could've done this?
自从...就没...
No one since...
如果你想起来任何事...任何事...
If you think of anything...Anything...
来找我
You send for me.
或者 我过一两天再来看她
Otherwise, I'll be by in a day or two to check on her.
希望那会她情况会好些 嗯
Hopefully she'll be better by then, hmm?
等等
Wait.
我在安娜的遗物里发现了这个
I found this in Anna's things.
我想你和艾玛也许会想留着
I figured you and Emma might want to have it.
照顾好自己 姐妹
Take care of yourself, sister.
警长 一切都好吧?
Lieutenant, everything okay?
我需要去办点事
I have to check on something.
我会让曼纽里欧来接你
I'll radio Sergeant Manuelio to pick you up.
She's doing a welfare check out by Medicine Hat.
你跟她一起回去
Just ride along with her.
所以 你准备把我一个人留在这里?
So, what, you're just leaving me here?
我为什么不能跟你一起走?
Why can't I ride with you?
搞不明白
I don't understand.
部落警♥察♥
Tribal Police.
去屋后面看一看
Have a look around back.
家里有人么?
Anyone home?
你好?部落警♥察♥
Hello? Tribal Police.
你有啥事?
What do you want?
我是麦诺雷多警官 部落警局的
I'm officer Manuelito with the Tribal Police.
你有啥事?
What do you want?
萨莉·雷住在这里么?
Does Sally Growing Thunder live here?
不住这里
No.
你是萨莉么?
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表