剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
明白没?
You get it?
只要我们破了这起案子
We crack this case,
我们会像摩西一样离开这片沙漠
we make like Moses out of this desert.
华盛顿外勤办正招人呢
There's an opening in the D.C. field office.
我想带你过去 当我的二把手
I'd like to bring you with me as my number two.
你觉得怎么样 孩子
What do you think of that, son?
非常乐意 长官
Anywhere but here, sir.
好孩子
Good boy.
盖伊
Guy.
盖伊!
Guy!
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
你有什么毛病?
The hell's your problem?
一直缠着我不放?
Hollering around disturbing me?
爆♥炸♥那天 你为什么没去上工?
Why weren't you at work on the day of the explosion?
嗯? - 我病了
Mm? - I was sick.
我听到的可是另一种说法
That's not what I heard.
如果你什么都知道
Well, if you know everything,
为什么还要问我 啊?
why are you talking to me, then?
没什么事吧 爸爸
Is everything okay, Dad?
没事
Everything's good.
进屋去
Back inside.
她不应该穿着那件外套
She shouldn't be wearing that jacket.
我知道
I know.
我会让她还给你
I'll have her give it back to you, then.
不 她知道该怎么处理
No. She knows what to do with it.
你也是
And so do you.
抓我啊 那
Arrest me, then.
你知道你也没别的人可以怪了
But you know you have no one else to blame.
是啊 除了你和她
Yeah, except you and her.
盖伊!
Guy!
住手 快住手
Stop, stop!
盖伊
Guy!
别打了 住手
Stop! Just stop!
好的 好的 好
Okay, okay, okay.
盖伊 别这样
Guy, no!
停下 别这样
Stop! No!
盖伊 停下
Guy, stop.
盖伊 你想干...你想干嘛?
Guy, what're you...What are you doin'?
停下 盖伊
Stop, Guy.
停下
Stop.
别动!
Stop!
盖伊 别动!
Guy, I said stop!
不!
No!
你干吗呢?
What did you do?
- 盖伊... 你干吗呢?
- Guy... - What did you do?
我告诉你停下来 盖伊
I told you to stop, Guy.
上帝啊
Jesus.
我是齐探员 之前咱们通过电♥话♥
Agent Chee. We spoke on the phone.
是的 我记得
Yes, we did.
这文件是给你的
I have the file ready for you.
外边天气怎么样?
What's the weather like out there?
热
Hot.
这天喝冰啤酒不错
Good day for a cold beer.
她死于心脏骤停?
So she died of cardiac arrest?
从没见过这种情况
Never seen anything like it before.
没有基础疾病
No underlying condition.
检测了血液 心脏 还有肺部组织
Ran blood, heart, and lung tissue.
我考虑过自己酿酒
Thought about brewing my own.
我是说 啤酒
You know, beer.
她有一缕头发变白了是怎么回事?
What about the white in her hair?
还没有科学依据
There's not any empirical science
可以解释 但也不是什么稀奇事
to back it up, but it's not uncommon either.
你之前见过么?
You've seen this before?
没有 但我在一次医学研讨会上跟人交流过
No, but I was at a convention with a bunch of other pathies,
有些同行遇到过这种情况
and some of my colleagues have come across this.
他们有什么见解么 关于死亡原因?
Do they have any ideas on, uh, COD?
心脏骤停 加上头发突然 变白
Cardiac arrest plus the whitening of the hair follicles
显示受害者可能是被吓死的
suggests the victim may have been scared to death.
噢
Oh.
23分钟整
23 minutes flat.
厉害了
Impressive.
什么情况?
What do we got?
没看出什么 尾灯坏了
Nothing much. Broken taillight.
看起来像车抛锚了
Looks like the car just quit on him.
肯定是因为车身颜色
Must've been the color.
这颜色到底叫什么?
What do you even call this?
我不知道 屎绿色?
I dunno, puke green?
可能是想穿过大峡谷回家
Probably headed back through the Grand Canyon.
想着从保留区抄捷径
Thought the rez was a shortcut,
但车撑不住了
but then car gives out.
我表示怀疑
Yeah, I doubt that.
这么新的一辆车 不会就这么抛锚
A brand-new car like this doesn't just give out.
情况不太对
Something's not right.
我同意
I agree.
有点奇怪
It's kind of strange.
起初 我以为他们没油了
Originally, I thought maybe they ran out of gas,
然后全家人都坐另一辆车走了
maybe the whole family got a ride off the rez.
油表显示还有一大半
Well, gas gauge reads three-quarters.
嗯
Hmm.
发动机过热?
Overheated?
也没发现地上有漏液
Well, no sign of fluids leaking on the ground.
我开引擎盖 查下机油吧
I'll pop the hood, check the tanks.
看下储物箱
Check the glove box.
他们是摩♥门♥教♥徒 音乐品味很差
Well, they're Mormon with a terrible taste in music.
能找到车主的姓名么?
Anything that gives us a name?
没有 没看到注册文件
Negative, no registration.
让我试试这招
Let me try somethin'.
恶...
Ugh.
呃 这车有那种味道
Ugh, the car has that smell.
叫什么来着
What's it called?
新车味儿?
New car smell?
不是 呃...
No, um...
英式皮革
English leather.
我前任恨不得拿它洗澡
Ah, my ex used to bathe in it.
这也是我甩了他的诸多原因之一
One of the many reasons why he's my ex.
好了...
Well...
引擎没问题
engine checks out.
回局里 查一查牌照和车架号♥
Well, go back to the station, run the plates and the VIN.
我再检查一遍 然后看看现场附近
I'm gonna double back and check out the area.
我会赶上你的
I'll catch up to you, though.
曼纽里多副警长
Sergeant Manuelito?
我昨天不是要故意插手你的案子
I didn't mean to jump on your case yesterday.
你的直觉很准
Yeah, you got good instincts.
我相信你
I trust 'em.
嘿
Hey.
我很高兴你能来
I'm glad you're here.
你可以住在这里
You can stay in here.
把这儿当自己家吧
Please make yourself at home.
能搭把手么?
Can you help me with that side?
这是你儿子的房♥间?
This was your son's room?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
你在这里觉得不习惯么?
Does it make you uncomfortable to be in here?
不
No.
好的 坐下吧
Good. Take a seat.
你在怀孕时 高兴么?
Were you happy when you were pregnant?
是 我非常高兴
Yeah, I was really happy.
但我也很害怕
And I was scared too.
这些都很正常
It's perfectly natural
迷茫也好 不知所措也罢
to be confused or overwhelmed.
怀孕时有什么感受都不为过
There's not a wrong way to feel about being pregnant.
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表