剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
Take another lap around. - Hell, no! When do I get paid?
会给你的
You'll get paid.
一定在里面
It's got to be there.
那你自己试试吧 - 嘿!
Be my guest. - Hey!
普若佛警局今早打来电♥话♥ 他们查了车牌号♥
Provo PD called this morning! They ran the plates!
威尔森·史密斯 40岁
Wilson Smith, age 40,
和他太太凯伦 36岁
along with his wife, Karen, age 36,
还有两个孩子 露西和卡珊卓
and their two children, Lucy and Cassandra,
12岁和9岁 四个人都被报告失踪了
ages 12 and 9, are all officially reported missing.
还觉得这几件事没有关联么?
You still think this is all random?
还有这个 在他们车后备箱里看到的
I, uh, came across this, too. Found it in the trunk.
是什么?
What is it?
在麦金尼斯店里买♥♥画的小票
It's a receipt from McGinnis' trading post for a painting.
然后呢? - 然后 没看到那幅画
So? - Well, there's no painting
找遍车都没有 - 嗯
found in the car. - Hmm.
绑♥架♥? - 或者更糟
Kidnapping. - or worse.
我需要跟联邦调查局沟通一下
I need to sort this out with the feds.
然后 你俩跟进下这条线索
In the meantime, you two follow up on this.
尽量别掐架 好不?
And try not to kill each other, hmm?
我这事儿已经够多了
I got enough on my plate.
什么时候给我钱?
When do I get paid?
你知道我会开车 对吧?
You know I know how to drive, right?
你认识路么?
Do you know where you're going?
这里可没什么路牌可以看
There's not a lot of street signs around here.
我已经记起这里来了
It's all coming back to me.
很好 如果你出外勤了
Good, 'cause when you're out on the call
方圆几百英里内什么都没有
and there's nothing around you for hundreds and hundreds of miles,
你得会报位置 我们才能找到你
it's important to be able to tell people where to find you.
嘿 罗德里克
Hey, Roderick.
吁
Whoa.
你朋友?
Friend of yours?
他帮我照顾我的马儿们
He works my horses for me.
你有多少马啊? - 你可以不用没话找话了 齐
How many horses do you have? - You can give it a rest, Chee.
我不太擅长尬聊
I'm not good with small talk.
好吧 我只是想打发时间
Okay. I'm just trying to pass the time.
我不烦你了
I'll leave you alone.
我有四匹 还代养了两只 包括艾玛的野马
I own four, and I board two, including Emma's mustang.
我那儿相当不错
I got a great setup.
一辆房♥车 两英亩地
A trailer out on two acres,
干净的水井...我很知足了
clean well...It's everything I want.
我很想去拜访一下
I'd like to see it sometime.
除非你要寄养马
Not unless you board a horse.
除此我不让别人来我家
No one comes to my place.
谁都不行?
No one?
我是太阳神
I am the sun bearer.
Tsohanoai(纳瓦霍人的太阳神)
好吧
Okay.
所以从来没有其他人进过你的房♥车?
So no one's ever stepped foot inside your trailer?
这也太不可思议了
That's just weird.
这里净是些浪荡公子哥
All that's around here are a bunch of Sonny boys
连个工作都没有 啃老一族
who can't keep a job, mooch off their mamas,
连我是哪个家族都不问问 就想进我房♥车里
and try to get in my trailer without even asking about my clan.
我有马儿们陪着就很好了 谢谢
I'm good with the horses, thank you.
妈的
Damn it.
这还差不多
There we go.
早啊 莱斯特 - 嘿
Morning, Lester. - Hey.
这不是利普霍恩的小跟班么...
If it isn't the Leaphornettes...
保留地警局的活力二人组
The Reservation's dynamic background duo.
有什么可以为二位效劳的?
What can I do for you?
你能不能帮忙看看这个
Wondering if you could help us out with something.
噢 这是卖♥♥旺达那幅巨丑画的小票
Yeah, it's a receipt for one of Wanda's ugly paintings.
你还记得卖♥♥给谁了不?
Do you remember who you sold it to?
嗯 几个摩♥门♥教♥的人
Mm, a bunch of Mormons.
高兴得跟什么似的
Cheerful as all get-out...
在他们同类里也算特别兴奋的
Even more so than the rest of 'em.
送了只玩具小马给他们一个孩子
Gave a toy horse to one of their kids.
他们开了一辆林肯大♥陆♥
They drive a Lincoln Continental,
还记得么?
by any chance?
是的 没出啥事吧? - 他们失踪了
Yeah. Is everything okay? - They went missing.
还有什么可以告诉我们的么?
Is there anything else you can tell us?
呃 他们刚走一会就来了个白人佬
Yeah, a bilagáana guy came in not long after,
说就想要那同一幅画
wanting that same painting,
还要找我老婆
asking for my wife,
我还一直想搞清楚怎么回事
which I've been meaning to get to the bottom of.
还记得他长什么样么 身高 体型 头发?
You have any description...Height, build, hair color?
就一个普通的白种男
Just some white guy,
呃 胡子有点像鲶鱼杭特(美国职棒大联盟投手)
uh, mustache like Catfish Hunter.
除此之外 没什么特别的
Otherwise, nothing special.
如果你想起点什么 就告诉我们
Well, if you can think of anything else, let us know.
好 如果你们发现了什么也要告诉我哦
Yeah, and if you find out anything else, you let me know.
谢谢 莱斯特 - 好的 也谢谢你
Thanks, Lester. - All right, thank you.
好的
All right.
嘿
Hey.
您这是要喂饱整个部落么 神父?
Feeding the whole tribe, are we, Father?
基♥督♥用五张饼和两条鱼让五千人吃饱了
Jesus made do with five loaves and two fish.
我就用一袋大米吧
I'll settle for a bag of rice.
Yá'át'ééh(你好啊) - Oh. Yá'át'ééh(噢 你好)
嘿 乔叔叔
Hey, Uncle Joe.
噢 嗨
Oh, hi.
家里挺热闹啊
It's a full house.
纳诺巴月经初潮了
Nanobah got her period.
噢 那你弟弟为啥不能...
Oh. Well, why can't your brother...
因为他不懂
Because he can't.
我们可以在这里庆祝一下
We could use a little celebration around here.
好的 我明天要去旗手市
Yeah, I have to go to Flagstaff tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
那 你去了以后
Oh, and while you're there,
帮纳诺巴带一条束腰带吧
Nanobah needs a sash belt.
我的可乐被她们喝光了
They drank all my RC.
还要带什么? - 柴火
Anything else? - Firewood.
多备点柴火吧
We could always use more firewood.
嗯 好的
Mm, okay.
她跟你透露什么了么?
She say anything to you yet?
把你衣服换下来
Leave your shirt.
我来把这印子洗掉 - 好的
I'll get the stain out. - Okay.
笨手笨脚
Clumsy!
嗨 亚兹 车不错嘛
Hey, Yazzie. Nice truck.
我买♥♥的 没偷也没抢 如果你是要问这个的话
Bought and paid for, if that's what you're asking.
能看看车辆登记证么?
Can I see the registration?
“靠谱丹二手车行”
抱歉打扰了
Sorry for the inconvenience.
怎么都看着我们笑?
What's going on?
没事 因为我们戴着警徽
Nothing. It's the badge.
嘿 旺达
Hey, Wanda.
介绍一下你的新男友呗
Who's your new boyfriend?
他不是我男友
He's not my boyfriend.
别介意哈 亲爱的 逃婚的男人不值得留恋
Don't take offense, darlin'. Runaway Bernie ain't no prize.
你清库存呢?赚点外快?
You selling overstock? Making some money on the side?
这不犯法吧?- 莱斯特可能不太高兴
Is that a crime? - Lester might not like it.
我老早就不在乎他高不高兴了
I stopped caring about what Lester likes a long time ago.
嗯
Hmm.
好吧 他也不怎么喜欢你的画
Well, he's not a big fan of your art either.
知道么 有一家摩门家庭
You know, a Mormon family
买♥♥了你的画 然后失踪了
bought one of your paintings, then went missing.
我可不会大变活人
I don't possess that kind of magic.
我们要问的也不是他们
Well, it's not them we're curious about.
而是之后进去的一个白人佬
It's the, uh, white guy that came in after
也要买♥♥那幅画
to buy the exact same canvas.
我的作品很受欢迎啊
My art is popular.
R·C·戈尔曼要有压力了(纳瓦霍著名艺术家)
R.C. Gorman needs to watch himself.
这家伙去找你 表现得非常不高兴
This guy came to see you, and he left upset.
你们俩之间有什么故事?
You two have something going on?
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表