剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
Wanda. She didn't make it?
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
那你们要说什么?
What are you talking about?
你是说她还没死? - 据我所知没有
You mean she isn't dead? - Not that I know of.
我们要跟她聊聊那封信的事 莱斯特
We need to speak to her about the letter, Lester.
噢...噢 暂时 暂时没办法 乔
Well... well, y-you can't, Joe.
很抱歉 莱斯特 我们必须要跟她聊
I'm sorry, Lester, but we have to.
我的意思是 没法实现 她还在昏迷中
I mean, you can't. She is in a coma.
我昨天刚跟她聊过
I just spoke with her yesterday.
医生们认为她被毒蜘蛛咬了
The doctors think it was a spider bite.
我需要跟萨丽聊聊
I need to speak to Sally for a second.
你不用征求我的同意 - 我知道 但是...
You don't need to ask me. - I know, but...
我觉得可能需要你来帮我聊
I thought I might run it by you anyway.
噢...
Oh...
齐问我我的氏族
Chee asked me about my clan.
是么? - 嗯哼
Really? - Mm-hmm.
你告诉他了么?
Did you tell him?
没 还没
No. Not yet.
别跟乔说
Don't tell Joe.
神父 - 谢谢你专程过来
Father. - Thank you so much for coming.
噢 没办法联♥系♥到你
Uh, no way of getting a hold of you,
所以我自作主张把老人埋葬了
so I went ahead and took care of things myself.
嘿 你不需要解释的
Hey, no need to explain yourself.
我坚信人不会因为做好事而受到惩罚
I'm of the mind that no good deed should go punished.
好的 我还特意步测了一下距离以确认地点
Yeah, well, I paced it off just to be sure.
就在这儿
Right here.
愿他一路走好
May he journey well.
你有没有其他家人需要我们通知 神父?
Do you have any family we should notify, Father?
我有个兄弟
I have a brother.
我们还是孩子的时候就失去了联♥系♥
I haven't heard from him since we were children.
很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
他是一匹没办法驯服的野马
He was a wild horse that could not be tamed.
被学校开除了
Got kicked out of school.
据说他把学校的教堂给点火烧了
They claimed that he set the chapel on fire.
哪所学校?
Which school was that?
圣米高
St. Michael's.
是他么?
And did he?
把学校教堂烧了?
Burn down the chapel?
我相信他能做出那种事来
I believe it's something that he would do.
他有权威问题(指对权威过于对抗或顺从,显然这里前者)
He had authority issues.
噢 我了解那种类型
Yeah, I know the type.
我也是
As do I.
他们到我来这寻求救赎
They come to me seeking salvation.
只要想重新做人 怎么都不算晚
It's never too late for that.
抱歉我得去忙了 警官们
If you'll excuse me, officers,
我想把爷爷的一些物品
I have some belongings of my grandfather
也跟他埋葬在一起
that I'd like to send with him.
还有件事 神父
One more thing, Father...
你认识旺达·麦金尼斯么?
You happen to know Wanda McGinnis is?
我在商店见过她 仅此而已
I've seen her at the trading post...that's the extent of it.
怎么了? - 噢 她病了
Why? - Ah, she's ill.
也许你可以去探访她 是吧?
Maybe you could check in on her, huh?
我会尽我所能
I'll do my best.
愿主保佑
Lord willing.
他之前说他没有家人
He told me he had no family.
如果是我...就不会吃这里的果冻
I, uh, wouldn't eat the Jell-O here.
我听说你能在这里多待一天
I heard it could keep you here an extra day.
我好多了 医生说我很快就能回家了
I'm doing better. They say I can go home soon.
现在 让我们请走它
Then, uh, let's keep this away from you.
听着 萨丽 呃...
Listen, Sally, uh...
我需要问你几个关于弗兰克·那凯的问题
I need to ask you a couple of questions about Frank Nakai.
我以为只用说出他的名字就可以了
I thought his name would be enough.
我们需要找到他
We need to find him.
你知道他在哪儿么?
Do you know where he is?
只有他们过来我家
They only come to the house.
他们?
They?
弗兰克和他的朋友
Frank and his friend.
我不知道他叫什么和长什么样
I don't know his name or his face.
他一般晚上过来 跟我妈一起睡
He comes at night and lies down with my mother.
你害怕我妈 对吧?
You're scared of my mother, aren't you?
你应该怕的不是她
She's not the one you should be afraid of.
又是豆子
Beans again.
宝贝 别抱怨 - “别抱怨”?
Honey, don't complain. - "Don't complain"?
有吃的就行
It's food.
你们到底想怎样?这简直太野蛮了
What do you want with us? This is barbaric!
是你们这群魔鬼自己找上门来的
嘿 哥们
Hey, man.
你差点开枪打到我了
You almost shot my ass.
下次你就没这么好运了
Next time I will.
利普霍恩警官
Officer Leaphorn.
你是带这位年轻人来入学的么
You're dropping off this young man.
他有点超龄了
He's a bit old for our school.
多丽丝修女 这是金姆·齐
Sister Doris, this is Jim Chee.
他是我们的新警员
He's our new deputy.
很高兴见到你 修女
It's nice to meet you, Sister.
我们能跟你打听点事么?
Can we trouble you for some information?
没出啥事吧 我希望
Nothing wrong, I hope.
没有 只是一位前校友想找到他的兄弟
No, just a former student trying to find his brother.
多久以前的? - 最近20年
How long ago? - Within the past 20 years.
那你们得翻翻档案了
You'll be wanting the archives, then.
自己来吧
Here you go.
由一位有阅读障碍的牧师按字母排的序
All alphabetized by a dyslexic priest,
你们可以感受一下
but you're welcome to it.
谢谢你 修女
Thank you, Sister.
你想知道是男孩还是女孩不?
Do you want to know the sex of your baby?
他一定会有一个很棒的妈妈
He's gonna have a wonderful mother.
我有个想法
I have a thought.
我感觉你挺喜欢待在我们家
I feel you're really comfortable at our place.
你想不想跟我和乔住在一起?
Would you want to stay with Joe and I?
全部是 Ts 没有 Tso
Well, that's all the Ts. No Tso.
我觉得我们应该去翻翻 S 开头的
I think we should go through the S's.
他有可能是按发音排序的
He might have alphabetized them phonetically.
这地方勾起我不少回忆
Yeah, this place brings back memories.
什么 你在这儿上过学?
What, you go to school here?
不是 我在这举♥行♥的婚礼
No, got married here.
说来话长
It's a long story.
我上的是教化学校(美国为同化印第安人建立的寄宿学校)
Attended assimilation school.
不像我的大多数同学是被迫去的
But I wasn't dragged out of bed like most of my classmates.
我父母觉得送我去那里是件好事
My parents thought it was the best thing for me.
嗯...
Eh...
而我又一直很听他们的话
I always listened to them.
结果我刚到学校 他们就剪了我头发
The second I arrived, they cut my hair,
拿走了我的衣服
took my clothes.
但是他们永远不能击垮我的灵魂
But they could never crush my spirit.
那是一种不亲身经历 无法想象的体验
That took something else altogether.
不说了...
Anyway...
疯了吧
This is crazy.
这已经完全失控了
This is completely out of hand.
你需要冷静点 我们马上就完事了
You need to calm yourself. We're almost out of this.
我们的计划怎么了?
Hey, what happened to our plan?
我们有了个新计划
We got a new plan.
噢 又一个新计划
Oh, another new plan.
我有个更好的提议
I got one better for you.
要不你把我那份给我 然后我立马消失
Why don't you just give me my cut, and I'll be on my way?
等我们完成大业以后再说
Not until we finish what we started.
不 看 你们可以完成你们的大业
No, see, you can finish what you started.
我完全不关心这些
I couldn't care less about any of this.
明天 我们需要你在原定的降落地点跟我们会和
Tomorrow we need you to meet us at the original drop site.
我们有可能开辆警车去 到时别被吓着
And don't be surprised if we pull up in a squad car.
找到了
Here we go.
本杰明·曹
Benjamin Tso...
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表