剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
You can show me where he was buried.
你...你还好吧?
Are... are you okay?
萨丽!
Sally!
啊!啊!
伯纳黛特 快启动车
Bernadette, start the car.
你会顺利的 他们会好好照顾你的
You'll be okay. You're in good hands.
走吧 - 快去吧
Go. - Drive!
我会为她祈祷的
I will pray for her.
她不会有事的
She's gonna be okay.
嗯
Hmm.
呃 我感觉你之前没说完
So, um, I don't think you mentioned earlier
当时你正在跟我讲你的家庭
when you were telling me about your family.
你是哪个家族的?
What's your clan?
她还好吧?- 是的
Is she all right? - Yeah.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你和宝宝会顺利的
You and the baby are going to be fine.
弗兰克·那凯
Frank Nakai.
什么?
What?
这就是她给我的名字
That's the name she gave me.
我已经完成你给的任务了
Now, I did what you asked.
现在我需要你为我做点事
Now I want you to do something for me.
什么事?
What's that?
萨丽生了以后
When Sally's well,
我想让她和宝宝住在我们家
I want her and the baby to stay here.
《黑暗之风》下集预告...
On the next episode of "Dark Winds"...
你想把我们怎么样?
What do you want with us?
你到我这来寻求救赎
You come to me seeking salvation.
永远不会晚
It's never too late for that.
我需要问你几个问题
I need to ask you a couple of questions
关于弗兰克·那凯
about Frank Nakai.
你把利普霍恩耍得团团转
You played Leaphorn like a fiddle.
疯了吧
This is crazy.
《我被你施了魔法》
You Got a Spell on Me
- Aah! Oh! Ugh!
- ♪ Leave home
in the morning, baby ♪
♪ Ugh!
♪ Ooh, all day long
♪ You know what?
♪ Cannot wait
till nighttime, baby ♪
♪ Ugh
♪ Like to get back home
♪ Baby
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表