剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
Come in.
塞拉·布拉沃
Sierra Bravo.
有个紧急情况 说话
We have an emergency. Come in.
收到了没?
Do you copy?
收到
Copy.
♪ You better come home,
Speedy Gonzalez ♪
♪ Away from tannery row
♪ Stop all of your drinking
♪ With that floozy named Flo
♪ Come on home
to your adobe ♪
♪ And slap some mud
on the wall ♪
♪ The roof is leaking
like a strainer ♪
♪ There's loads of roaches
in the hall ♪
♪ La la la la
♪ Speedy Gonzalez
♪ Speedy Gonzalez
怎么了?
What's wrong?
- 我们速度多少? - 呃...
- How fast are we going? - Um...
发生什么事了?
What's happening?
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
哇哦!
Whoa!
- 啊!- 抱歉 抱歉
- Ah! - Sorry! Sorry.
没...没事的
It's o... it's okay.
没事的 - 他还在那
It's okay. - He's still right there.
- ♪ Speedy Gonzalez ♪
- ♪ Speedy Gonzalez
♪ How come you leave me
all alone? ♪
"Hey, Rosita, I have to go
shopping downtown
"for my mother.
She needs some tortillas
and chili peppers."
♪ La
- 都还好吧? - 是的
- Is everybody okay? - Yeah.
- 你还好吧? - 嗯..嗯
- Are you okay? - Mm-hmm.
要不我们
How about we just...
再来点音乐么?
Should I play some music?
不用了
No.
开车吧 - 好的
Just drive. - Okay.
不会有事的 孩子们
Everything's gonna be okay, girls.
没事的
It's okay.
啊!
What?
好的
Okay.
从车里出来
Get out of the car.
- 什么? - 噢 上帝
- What? - Oh, God.
下车!下车!
Get out of the car! Get out of the car!
按他说的做 看在上帝份上
Do what he says, for God's sake!
好 好 好的
Okay, okay, okay!
不 不要去
No, don't go.
没事的 有我在
It's okay, I've got you.
好的
Okay.
打开后备箱
Open the trunk.
我们没什么值钱的东西 我们...
We don't have anything that you'd want, we...
只有随身的行李
Just luggage from our trip.
部落警♥察♥
Tribal Police.
嘘
Shh.
还记得你在诊所遇到的那个护士么?
Do you remember the nurse that you met at the clinic?
那是我妻子 艾玛
That's my wife, Emma.
知道么 我还去了学校
You know, I stopped by the school,
但那里没有任何关于你的记录
but there wasn't any record of attendance on you.
我小时候 我妈经常把我藏起来
My mom used to hide me when I was little.
教育局的人来的时候
Whenever the BIA agents came by,
我会藏在地板下
I would hide out in the baseboards.
好的
Yeah.
我能理解
I understand that.
你有其他家人么?
Do you have any other family?
也许你可以告诉我他的名字
Maybe you can tell me his name, then.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
我相信
I don't doubt it.
能看出来你很坚强
Tell you're very tough.
但我觉得你去盖洛普的妇女庇护所 会更好些
But I think you'd be better off in a women's shelter in Gallup.
我们可以帮你找个地方 好么
We can help you find a place, hmm?
也许还能找到工作
Maybe get some work.
- 盖洛普? - 嗯
- Gallup, huh? - Mm-hmm.
大城市
The city.
是的
Yeah.
生活不易 但我觉得对你有好处
Would be hard, but I think it'd be good for you.
伤害自己孩子的母亲
No father that hurts the mother of his child
这样的男人没必要守着 萨丽
is worth sticking around for, Sally.
你人比其他警♥察♥好多了 警长
You're nicer than the other cops, Lieutenant.
但这就是我的人生
But this is my life.
我没法在盖洛普生活
I can't live in Gallup.
打扰了
Excuse me.
噢 抱歉 我没注意到你
Oh, sorry, I... I didn't see you there.
什么事?
Yes?
我有一瓶水样
Yeah, I have this water sample here
需要检测
that needs analysis.
从我家人井里取的 在纳瓦霍保留地
It's from my family's well on the Navajo reservation.
我需要知道这里面有没有
Just need to know if there's anything in it
可以害死我的东西
that can kill me.
你是局里的么?
Are you with the Bureau?
五个年头了
Five years.
你看上去不像联邦调查局的
You don't look like FBI.
现在呢?
Now do I?
放这吧 我会处理的
Just leave it. I'll get around to it.
我时间有点急
Kind of need it right away.
纳瓦霍没听说过自来水么?
Navajo never heard of tap water?
是 我们也想要自来水
Yeah, we'd like tap water,
不过呢 我们只有水井
but instead, we have wells,
而且多亏你这样的科学家 要什么铀搞科研
thanks to scientists like you who need uranium for your labs.
我们一个个得了癌症和肾病
It means that we have cancer and kidney disease.
没让你喝了它 只是让你检测一下
I'm not asking you to drink it. I'm asking you to analyze it.
我今天下午给你结果
I'll have it for you this afternoon.
♪ When I go to bed at night ♪
♪ And lay my head on a pillow, why... ♪
♪ But I'll drive you from my mind ♪
♪ Or you'll only do time in time, and my... ♪
♪ In you
♪ You go find another man
♪ I'll...
4-0-1 呼叫总台 完毕
Four-zero-one to dispatch, over.
总台收到 4-0-1 请讲
Dispatch to four-zero-one.
我在166号♥公路向东 里程表读数28英里 时间10:37
Mile marker 28 Eastbound, BIA route 166, 1037.
需要另一名警员支援
Requesting another officer.
利普霍恩在附近么?
Is Leaphorn around?
收到 稍等
Ten-four, hold.
他住过这里 知道么
He stayed here, you know.
据说他的屎太粗大 老把马桶堵了
They said his shit was so big, it clogged the goddamn toilets.
你脑补一下
Imagine that.
太恶心了
I'd rather not.
你叫我来干吗 齐
Why did you drag me here, Chee?
找到钱了没?
You find our money yet?
还没
Not quite.
不过 我想我找到一条线索
I, uh, think I found a lead.
线索?
A lead?
你让我跑过来就为了一条线索?
You brought me out here for a lead?
怎么 你需要钱么?
What, you need a couple of dimes?
我需要你帮个忙
Actually, I need a favor.
噢 事情越来越有意思了
Oh, this just keeps getting better.
下次是不是告诉我 想我请你吃午餐
Next you're gonna tell me you want me to buy you lunch.
部落警♥察♥ 利普霍恩
The NTP cop, Leaphorn,
他盯我盯得很紧
he has his hairy eyeball on my ass.
我需要甩开他
I need to get him off.
是啊
Yeah.
是 他太把他的工作当回事了
Yeah, he takes his job too seriously.
是啊 我们不都一样么
Yeah, don't we all.
我能怎么帮你?
So what can I do for you?
我需要巨石旅馆谋杀案的尸检报告
I need the autopsy reports from the Big Rock murders.
去拿吧
Take 'em.
这么简单?
Th... that's it?
齐 你想要什么都行
Look, Chee, anything you want.
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表