剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
You know, for the record,
我是苦水氏
my clan is Todich'ii'nii.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
我需要尽快见到那凯
I need access to Nakai as soon as possible.
他在 ICU 里
He's in the ICU.
他能走路么?
Can he walk?
你不能现在审讯他
You can't interrogate him.
他麻药劲儿还没过
He's been under anesthesia.
还打着止痛针
He's on painkillers.
知道 那他能走路么?
Yeah, but can he walk?
可以
Yes.
那他就可以出院了
Well, then he can leave the hospital.
飞机摔得够厉害的
That's a nasty crash.
我们在一个本地惯偷的尸体上发现了相似枪伤
We found a similar wound on a local petty thief,
叫雷蒙德·比格
Raymond Be gay.
法医估计两个人的死亡时间相差至少三周
Forensics guy estimates that they were killed at least three weeks apart.
我们还在水库附近找到了这个
We also found this down near the south bank.
噢 我来猜猜 口径一样?
Oh, let me guess. Same caliber?
没错
Yes.
我们昨晚在曹家小屋发现的
We got it last night down at the Tso hogan.
好的 你跟这两具尸体一起回旗手市
All right, follow these bodies back to Flagstaff.
看看弹道分♥析♥相不相符
See if you can get ballistics to match those holes to that casing.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
祝贺你 齐
Congratulations, Chee.
长官?
Sir?
我给你申请转到华盛顿了 说话算话
I put in for your transfer to D.C., just like I promised.
五千块奖金外加独♥立♥办公室
5K bonus and your own office.
你周二就可以去了
You leave on Tuesday.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
你在这里立了大功 齐
Well, you do good work here, Chee.
听着 你去把所有关于巨石旅馆案子的材料都找来
Listen, I need you to collect everything we have on the Big Rock.
联邦探员接走他之前 我们只有几个小时
We only have a few hours with him before the feds show up, okay?
你为什么不告诉我齐是联邦调查局的?
Why didn't you tell me Chee was FBI?
我本来可以告诉你的
I could have told you that.
联邦调查局把安娜的档案封存了
The feds have Anna's file buried over there.
我也是想让他能从联邦调查局内部帮忙
This was a chance to have someone on the inside for once.
还是解释不了你为什么要骗我
That doesn't explain why you lied to me.
我没骗你
I didn't lie to you.
你也没告诉我真♥相♥
Well, you didn't tell me either.
谁规定我必须得什么都告诉你?
Since when do I have to tell you everything?
行吧 你没撒谎
Well, I guess you don't.
但你让我跟一个我没办法信任的人做搭档
But you partnered me up with someone you knew I couldn't trust,
这是拿我的生命开玩笑
and that's my life on the line.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你说得对
You're right.
我只是想保护你
I wanted to protect you.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
我不需要你的保护
I don't need your protection.
但我需要你的尊重 长官
I need your respect, Lieutenant.
他在哪?
Where's he at?
你俩藏在哪儿呢?
Where you two been holing up?
我估计不在假日酒店
Not the Holiday Inn, I'm guessing.
你伤成这样 你那位好兄弟却丢下你自己跑了
Wound like that must hurt worse than when your buddy left you to die alone out there.
他知道我死不了
He knows I can't die.
但他们没你命硬
They could.
这是什么?
What's this?
噢 你居然不知道
Oh, you don't know.
那是你搭档的爷爷
That's your partner's grandfather.
另一位...
And that...
是我认识的姑娘
That's a girl I knew.
噢 等等 他没告诉你 是吧
Oh, wait, he didn't tell you, did he?
你搭档杀了那小女孩 和他的亲爷爷
Your partner killed that little girl and his own grandfather.
他还把他的眼睛挖了出来
He gouged out his eyes.
这就是所谓的拯救纳瓦霍 是吧?
So much for saving the Navajo, huh?
你根本不知道什么是拯救Diné
You wouldn't know the first thing about saving the Diné.
你连自己儿子都救不了
Couldn't even save your own son.
我儿子死于意外事故
My son died in an accident.
意外事故?
Accident?
你根本没搞清楚状况 警长
You're asking the wrong questions, Lieutenant.
你知道些什么 啊?
What do you know about my son, huh?
关于我儿子 你还知道些什么?
What do you know about my son?
我来看看
Let me take a look.
哇
Whoa.
冒气儿了
Hot car.
今天实在太热了
我就该拿它去换辆新车的
老爷车哈
It's a old car, huh?
我兄弟用一辆老平托(福特雅士前身)换了辆新别克
他说那家车商对纳瓦霍人有特殊优♥惠♥
听上去挺划算
他说了是哪家店不?
这个能给我不?
告诉艾迪 如果他想要回马
You tell Eddie if he wants them colts back,
可以先把欠我的五十块钱还了
he can pay me the 50 bucks he owes me.
我不是为这事来的
That's not why I'm here.
安娜?
Anna?
不是 但快了
No, but we're close.
一直想谢谢你帮我带回了她
Wanted to thank you for bringing her back.
不用谢
Not really necessary.
一直没找到机会说 所以
Yeah, well, never got a chance to say it, so...
谢谢你
Thank you.
我也不是为这个来的
That's not why I'm here.
需要跟你聊点别的
Need to talk to you about something else.
关于我儿子
It's about Joe Jr.
上次我们谈他时 你开枪打了我
Last time we talked about him, you shot me.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我不该那么做 对不起
It was a mistake, and I'm... I'm sorry.
我有个在押的嫌犯
I got a man up in holding right now
声称那此矿井爆♥炸♥并非意外事故
that claims the rig explosion wasn't an accident.
我想知道你那天为什么没去上工 盖伊
I need to know why you didn't go to work that day, Guy.
我们已经谈过这个了
We've gone through this.
我不知道你还想让我说什么
I don't know what more you want me to say.
我想你告诉我我儿子到底发生了什么
I need you to tell me what happened to my son.
好比你也想知道你女儿到底发生了什么
Just like you need to know what happened to your daughter.
当时矿上有人散播传言
There was a rumor going around at work.
说在钻井工作的几个地质学家
Some geologist was working on the rig,
聊到所有人都开始生病的事
started talking about everybody was getting sick.
起皮疹 流鼻血之类
Rashes, bloody noses and shit.
我之前一点也没多想
I didn't think nothing of it.
我应该注意到有人像得了流感
I'd noticed guys coming down with the flu,
但他们生活习惯也一直不怎么健康
but it ain't like none of them lived the healthiest of lifestyles.
几周后
A couple weeks later,
同一人说他们在钻井里发现了铀
the same guy said they found uranium
down in the well shaft.
让我们暂时停工
Told us to steer clear of work
等他们做完测试
while they run the proper tests.
我没听到关于爆♥炸♥的事
I didn't hear nothin' about no explosion.
我不知道小乔会面临危险
I didn't know Joe Jr. was gonna be in any danger.
我发誓我不知道
I swear I didn't know.
这人是谁?
Who was this man?
这个地质学家?
This geologist?
名字好像叫莱贝克
Name was, uh, Lebeck, I think.
谢谢
Thanks.
听着 乔
Listen, Joe.
什么事
Yeah.
这些年对你说了很多不友好的话
I said a lot of things to you over the years
我很后悔... - 别这样 你不用这么说
that I regret... - No, you don't have to...
让我说完
Let me finish.
这些年我对你说了很多不好的话
I said a lot of things to you over the years...
我真的不该那么做
that I really shouldn't have.
我之前不知道你失去儿子的痛有多痛
I didn't know the pain you were going through, losing your son.
你不需要过多解释的 好吧
You don't have to explain yourself, okay?
但现在...
And now...
现在我知道了...
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表