剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
我不喜欢白人...
I don't like white men...
也不喜欢警♥察♥
or cops.
完事了么?
Are we done here?
再见 旺达
Bye, Wanda.
她在撒谎
She's lying.
是的 看出来了
Yeah, I know.
嗯
Hmm.
来了 警长
Well, Lieutenant.
大高个
High-pockets.
你迟到了 - 嗯 我过的印第安时间
You're late. - Mm, I'm on Indian time.
我只能待一小会 四点还要去打高尔夫(tea/tee 同音)
Well, I'd sit, but I have a tee time at 4:00.
噢 早知道给你带点烤面饼来
Eh, if I would've known, I would've brought you some crumpets.
是打高尔夫不是下午茶 - 噢
It's golf. - Oh.
太浪费土地了
What a waste of land.
总比荒在那儿强吧
Well, beats a whole lot of nothing.
还有...
So...
一家四口刚被报告失踪
family of four just up and disappears.
你有什么说法不?
You got any explanation for that?
还没有
Not yet.
好吧 只要没出人命 就归你管
Well, no bodies means it's yours.
情况有变的话 你还是接着管吧
Anything changes, it's still yours.
我这儿工作日程已经排满了
My crime sheet is full.
你打完高尔夫就能空出来了吧?
I guess you'll be solving that on the back nine, huh.
没错 再会了 忠实的朋友
Yep. Adiós, kemosabe.
我需要巨石旅馆双杀案的最新案情
I need updates on the Atcitty/Tso case.
哦 那个案子已经结了
Well, that case is closed.
案子已经结了什么意思?
What do you mean it's closed?
我该怎么跟他们家人说?
What do I tell the families?
跟他们说可以来取遗体了
You tell 'em they can retrieve the bodies.
我会把遗体送到咱们的冷藏间去
I'll have 'em sent over to our funeral home.
他们的家人没有办法取回遗体
These families have no means of retrieving the bodies.
好吧 你是执法官员 利普霍恩
Well, you're an officer of the law, Leaphorn.
你可以把他们送回去
You can bring 'em back.
否则的话 遗体将被移交给州政♥府♥处理
Otherwise, they'll be turned over to the state.
怎么了 奶奶?
What is it, Grandma?
不要这么抓
No scratching.
你想变成丑女没人要么?
You want to be ugly and forsaken?
“没人要”?不 奶奶
"Forsaken"? No, Grandmother.
我保证会尽力做好
I promise I'll do my best.
您看可以了么?
Is this fine enough?
再磨细一些
Finer.
你做得很好 纳诺巴
You're doing well, Nanobah.
《英雄打工人》(约翰·列侬,1969)
Working Class Hero
从出生开始 你就被迫自视卑微
♪ As soon as you're born, they make you feel small ♪
一直忙个不停 却始终生活悲催
♪ By giving you no time instead of it all ♪
- 台♥湾♥制♥造♥ -
不知不觉 直到身心已疲惫
♪ Till the pain is so big, you feel nothing at all ♪
嘿 兄弟 - 下午好
Hey, brother. - Good afternoon.
你是哪个部落的? - 纳瓦霍
What tribe are you? - Navajo Nation.
腰带都在这儿了
Here's all the sashes.
多少钱?
How much?
英雄打工人不该如此颓废
♪ A working-class hero is something to be ♪
如果你想当英雄 只管跟我起飞
♪ If you want to be a hero, well, just follow me ♪
我们来这里干吗?
Why are we here?
我觉得我们可以重新来过
I thought you and I could start over.
好的 那就重新来过
Okay, well, start over, then.
我不喜欢刚才旺达那么言语攻击你
I didn't like the way Wanda took a shot at you back there.
毕竟 我们是搭档
You know, we're partners.
我们应该为对方撑腰
We've got to have each other's backs.
旺达那人说话就那样
That's just Wanda being Wanda.
话中带刺是她一贯风格
Being awful is all she's got.
这你也能忍♥么?
And that doesn't bother you?
在这里生活 你得脸皮厚一点
Well, you got to have thick skin around here.
要是脸皮薄呢?
What if you don't?
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
这是我的家 我长大的地方
This is my home. It's where I grew up.
噢
Oh.
这里很美 - 是啊
It's beautiful here. - Yeah.
你为什么离开?
Why did you leave?
我没得选
I didn't have a choice.
我喜欢这里...
I love this place...
你知道的
you know.
自从我妈找了个混♥蛋♥男友
My mom started dating this real asshole.
有一天 他对她拳脚相加
One day, he roughed her up, and...
我妈拿平底锅把他抽了个半死 差点灵魂出窍
she knocked him halfway to Shiprock with a frying pan.
几周后 我来到学校
Then a couple weeks later, I showed up to school,
没有一个同学愿意跟我说话
and none of the kids would talk to me.
后来知道是有人做了这个
Came to find out it was 'cause someone did this.
“女巫”
"Witch."
这谣言一传十十传百
The rumor spread on the moccasin telegraph.
她所有的朋友都不再理她
All her friends turned their backs on her.
你知道当你还是个孩子
Do you know what it's like to be a kid and...
却要安慰妈妈 让她不哭的感觉么?
comfort your mom while she cries?
第二天 她收拾好行李 我们就开车离开了
The next day, she packed up the car, and we left.
她最终也没能叶落归根
She died among strangers.
她曾经脸皮也厚
She had a thick skin, too, once.
很遗憾你身上发生了这些事
I'm sorry that happened to you.
我曾想回这里找到他
I used to dream about coming back here to find him,
完成她未竟之事
finish what she started.
但有人抢先我一步
But someone beat me to it.
艾玛的侄女要办 Kinaaldá 成人礼...
Emma's niece is having her Kinaaldá...
就在利普霍恩家
over at Leaphorn's.
你可以 呃 去看看...
You should, uh, stop by...
帮帮手 玩玩篝火
help out, tend to the fire.
你会去么?
Will you be there?
保留区里哪里有仪式
If there's a ceremony anywhere on the Rez,
我都会排第一位
I'm the first in line.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你好? - 嘿
Hello? - Hey.
我还在旗手市
I'm still here in Flagstaff.
买♥♥到腰带了么? - 当然
Did you pick up the belt? - Of course.
而且我特意从纳瓦霍人那买♥♥的 不是普韦布洛噢
And I got it from a Diné, not a Pueblo.
我需要在这里待一晚上
Look, I need to spend the night.
乔 我这边需要你
Joe, I need you back here.
是 我 我知道
Yeah, I-I know.
但是他们让我明天去取遗体
But they're releasing the bodies to me in the morning.
我得带他们回家 艾玛
I'm bringing 'em home, Emma.
我做到了 - 我知道你可以的
I made it. - I knew that you would.
你跑得越远 寿命就会越长
The farther you run, the longer life you will have.
我能帮忙处理玉米么?
Can I help with the corn today?
当然
Of course.
多少钱?
How much?
海伦
Helen.
她是个很棒的姑娘
She was a wonderful girl.
确实
Truly.
曹神父?
Father Tso?
有人么?
Hello?
救命!救命!
Help! Help!
有人么? - 有人么?
Hello? - Hello?
我们在这下面
We're down here!
有人么?- 有人在么?
Hello? - Hello?
帮帮我们! - 我们在下面!
Help us! - We're down here!
我们在这儿!- 帮帮我们!
We're here! - Please!
你见过我们的客人了
I see you met our houseguests.
我不明白
I don't understand.
为了保险...
Insurance...
这是你的疏忽带来的必然结果
A necessary result due to your negligence.
放我们出去 - 求求你了!
Get us out. - Please!
新的画在哪里?
Where's the new painting?
警♥察♥问到了那幅卖♥♥掉的画
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表